It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another Protestant prophecy about the Great Warning...get ready~~!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

That's silly. Have you truly researched the inquisition? The first thing is that the Church declared who the heretics were. It was the state that executed them. Secondly, protestants have not had much good fruit either. Ever heard of the protestant inquisition?

What is 'silly' about being Holy? (Holy means to be set apart)
I have researched the inquisitions, both Catholic and Protestant. In my opinion, they (the churches) are one and the same. Both revere the day of the sun for worship. Both are bastards, mongrels, mutts of mixed breeds. This is abundantly evident when one notices the overt symbolism displayed in their respective places of worship. (Ever wonder why there is an obelisk in the center of St Peters Basilica, which is representative of Osiris' phallus?)

The state was/is the military arm of the Jesuit/Merovingian/Medici/Pharisee/Phonetician/Canaanite/Edomite/Moabite controlled Catholic and Protestant church.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
The Seventh-Day Adventists have seen this coming for a long time, and they call it the "latter rain," IIRC. Colbe, be aware that what you present is so BIG that the churches, including yours, are going to be swept away, not by destruction, but by having become irrelevant in comparison to what God will be doing in the hearts of believers and non-believers. As to the bride, recall that Adam's bride was made from a portion of his own body. Jesus' bride (Jesus being the second Adam) will be, likewise, made from a portion of His body, that is to say, from a portion of the church. I think that portion will be the overcomers.

Lazarus,

I agree, you mention the 7th Day Adventists, the "awakening" for Protestants, also known as the "illumination of conscience" to
Catholics has been prophesied for a long time and you said it, it's going to be "BIG", every soul on the earth, non-Christians too.

You have to ask what is God going to reveal? It can't be whatever one
believes.

Our Lord is imploring the faithful to pray and fast for conversions when
this divine event takes place. A little off topic, this is a Catholic message
from Heaven not Protestant.

divinemercyillumination.blogspot.com...

Fallen Away Souls Must Hear The Truth

February 16, 2012

I need you to teach my people about fasting and their prayer life. Soon all will come to an end in the form of the sin in the world right now. I will come to my people and let them know their sins and many will repent but many will also be in shock. I need you and others to pray hard and fast for these souls who do not know me. They will be overcome with grief of their sins. They will need your prayers to stay strong and convert. The conversion of many sinners is counting on you my chosen souls. Please fast and pray like never before for these poor souls. I love them the same as my chosen servants and I want each and every one of them to enter my kingdom. Will you do that for me my child? I know you will say yes and serve me, but there may be a great struggle ahead. These fallen away souls must hear the truth. This may save them when my illumination comes. We must work together to do this. All is not lost when you fast and pray for this mission. Tell others to fast and pray....

p.s. hi 547000, I haven't said hello for awhile....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Victoria Boyson

Home page for Victoria Boyson
Colbe, you may actually have dug up someone with 'messages' of value for a change ...
She might even pass the test as far as the Catholic church goes.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Victoria Boyson

Colbe, you may actually have dug up someone with 'messages' of value for a change ...

Hi FlyersFan,

Why would you say this? I am surprised. Victoria is Protestant.
Please share.

your sometime (humor) friend,

colbe

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Victoria Boyson

FlyersFan,

Thank you for sharing the link to Victoria's website. I forgot to list a
link in the OP. I read her prophecy on another site, All Things New.

all-things-new.net...

love,

colbe

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

She might even pass the test as far as the Catholic Church goes ...

The Catholic Church will never approve messages from a non-Catholic. However, her messages themselves fit much of what the Church looks for as far as authenticity. (as far as I can see). They are not apocolyptic. They are not messages that shock with fear. Even though what they say could be fearful, they are not ... they are comforting to the faithful. There is no 'I' in them .. there is no 'you'd better listen or God will get angry' ... they have the peace of the Holy Spirit even while speaking of something that could be overwhelming to many people. These are things that the Church looks at ....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
protestants dont call communion the Eucharist do they?

I don't know what protestants call it, but I call it Cannibalism. colbe is again attempting to convert ATS into his cult, and again, it is not working.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by colbe

She might even pass the test as far as the Catholic Church goes ...

The Catholic Church will never approve messages from a non-Catholic. However, her messages themselves fit much of what the Church looks for as far as authenticity. (as far as I can see). They are not apocolyptic. They are not messages that shock with fear. Even though what they say could be fearful, they are not ... they are comforting to the faithful. There is no 'I' in them .. there is no 'you'd better listen or God will get angry' ... they have the peace of the Holy Spirit even while speaking of something that could be overwhelming to many people. These are things that the Church looks at ....

I've read a few Protestant end time serious type as you say "apocalyptic."

God isn't imparting to His messengers fear, Catholic or Protestant.
He is preparing everyone for the Great Tribulation. He is perfectly loving
and perfectly just. We are going to see God's justice very soon.

BUT, the Protestant messages are never specific like the Catholic messages from Heaven. There is a reason.

The language is very Biblical. It's what Protestants hold dear to help them believe. Catholics love the Bible so us too, it's our Bible. A lot of "bride of Christ" language as example. One thing for sure, I don't read approval of Protestant heresies in the Protestant messages from Heaven, the messages always point to Catholic Truth.

God is gently preparing them. The Remnant is Catholic.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
protestants dont call communion the Eucharist do they?

I don't know what protestants call it, but I call it Cannibalism. colbe is again attempting to convert ATS into his cult, and again, it is not working.

You're not Christian, why do you bother to comment? Why would you
care? Maybe, God's grace is working on you autowrench, I think
so.

The Eucharist is not cannibalism....for the 50th time explained at ATS.

You have to think in a supernatural way. The Eucharist is a divine
gift. It's God's plan to come to us this way. Our Lord is fully present
in the "consecrated" host. Something you have to accept on faith.
You do not see the change in the bread and wine. Believing in something unseen is the definition of faith. God is very pleased when we have faith. Believe that God would wish to come to be in us in such an intimate way.

This is what Our Lord means when He says "spirit and life"....above
a natural way of looking at something (calling it cannibalism). The Eucharist is supernatural.

It's going to happen, very soon, all Christians will believe in the Eucharist.

God bless you autowrench,

colbe

take care autowrench,

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Good post autowrench, star for you! I can't stand these "jesus eaters" on here..... Read John 6:50 and till the end of the chapter. I HATE the mass. To H3LL with it.
edit on 20-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: hell

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by autowrench

Good post autowrench, star for you! I can't stand these "jesus eaters" on here..... Read John 6:50 and till the end of the chapter. I HATE the mass. To H3LL with it.
edit on 20-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: hell

Hate is not of God... you should know this by now my friend...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

You can't love without hating something....and you can't hate without loving something. Don't be so unbalanced old friend. God is a very good hater, and hates PLENTY of things in the Bible. Including people...... want the verses?
edit on 20-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: umm

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

You can't love without hating something....and you can't hate without loving something. Don't be so unbalanced old friend. God is a very good hater, and hates PLENTY of things in the Bible. Including people...... want the verses?
edit on 20-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: umm

No thank you... i know them.

Hate is unbalanced... and it does nothing but seperate.

God does not hate... yes you can find it in the bible.... but the bible was written by men.

Instead of searching the bible for places where man tells you that "God hates"... look at his son... He did not hate... Though many hated him.

You unbalance yourself... Hate is of the flesh... its the lowest vibration possible... as opposed to love, which is the highest of high vibrations

So let me correct you...

I AM balance my friend...

edit on 20-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

colble, when you eat the flesh and drink the blood of your God, you are a cannibal, and no amount of explaining with change that fact. This practice goes way back in history, and is still practised in some 3rd world countries.
And as I have asked you many times, who exactly is your God? "God" is a job description, after all. There are 18 Gods and 2 Goddesses in the Bible, and thousands of Gods in history. There are over THREE THOUSAND said to be worshipped through the ages. Pick one.
Now as you know, I have no "Lord." I allow no man to lord over me. And yes, a Lord is a person:
Lord
noun
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.
As you can see, all are human beings. So, is your Deity a human being, colbe? And yes, IT is coming, but it will not be like you think it will be. Humanity will be taken off planet, at least the Service to Others people, and the Hybrids left here for several thousand years. But the ones who are on their knees crying out for mountains to fall on them will be left right here.
And those who hate the Goddess, and call Her vile names? I feel sorry for you. She has put up with humanity for all these years, and very few even know Her.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by colbe

colble, when you eat the flesh and drink the blood of your God, you are a cannibal, and no amount of explaining with change that fact. This practice goes way back in history, and is still practised in some 3rd world countries.
And as I have asked you many times, who exactly is your God? "God" is a job description, after all. There are 18 Gods and 2 Goddesses in the Bible, and thousands of Gods in history. There are over THREE THOUSAND said to be worshipped through the ages. Pick one.
Now as you know, I have no "Lord." I allow no man to lord over me. And yes, a Lord is a person:
Lord
noun
1. a person who has authority, control, or power over others; a master, chief, or ruler.
2. a person who exercises authority from property rights; an owner of land, houses, etc.
3. a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession: the great lords of banking.
4. a feudal superior; the proprietor of a manor.
5. a titled nobleman or peer; a person whose ordinary appellation contains by courtesy the title Lord or some higher title.
As you can see, all are human beings. So, is your Deity a human being, colbe? And yes, IT is coming, but it will not be like you think it will be. Humanity will be taken off planet, at least the Service to Others people, and the Hybrids left here for several thousand years. But the ones who are on their knees crying out for mountains to fall on them will be left right here.
And those who hate the Goddess, and call Her vile names? I feel sorry for you. She has put up with humanity for all these years, and very few even know Her.

I explained the Eucharist as simply as person can since it is a divine
mystery and you ignored, came back with the same reply.

You are too far out there for me autowrench.

I tried to help you.

God bless you,

colbe...with one L.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You are too far out there for me autowrench.

I tried to help you.

You mean too educated in religious theology and Christian History? That may be so, you obviously are not very well versed on the Bible. I tried to educate you too, colbe, but, like most every other brainwashed Christian, you run really fast away from the truth of the matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

.....ummmm madcat..of course hate separates...that is the whole point!!!

Matt 25:30-32
"30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall SEPERATE them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

2 CORINTHIANS 6:17
"Wherefore COME OUT FROM among them, and be ye SEPARATE, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. "

1 JOHN 2:15
"LOVE NOT THE WORLD, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. "

I got about 35 more. What a racist, hateful, prejudices, SEGREGATIONIST, bigot God I serve no? You better find this God too bud, because the anti-christ is the man calling for peace, love, joy and UNITY.

The God of the Holy Bible calls for SEPARATION, DIVISION, and RIGHTEOUS HOLY living. I love my God because He loves and hates. Your god is a one-sided emotional monster.

just saying....

edit on 21-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

.....ummmm madcat..of course hate separates...that is the whole point!!!

Matt 25:30-32
"30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall SEPERATE them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

2 CORINTHIANS 6:17
"Wherefore COME OUT FROM among them, and be ye SEPARATE, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. "

1 JOHN 2:15
"LOVE NOT THE WORLD, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. "

I got about 35 more. What a racist, hateful, prejudices, SEGREGATIONIST, bigot God I serve no? You better find this God too bud, because the anti-christ is the man calling for peace, love, joy and UNITY.

The God of the Holy Bible calls for SEPARATION, DIVISION, and RIGHTEOUS HOLY living. I love my God because He loves and hates. Your god is a one-sided emotional monster.

just saying....

edit on 21-2-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

No thanks... I'll keep my "emotional monster"... at least i can trust my God.

I would happily dance my way into whatever hell is in store for me if i had no choice but to accept YOUR God. Thankfully i don't need to accept the God of the bible... though i do accept the Father of Jesus...

And i believe HE is not your God... As you know MY God is a loving merciful God that understands we all have our issues...

IF i had the choice of YOUR God and satan... i would gladly chose the devil...

But again i know better (thank God)

Let the blind lead the blind... i will not follow you into your ditch... where paul is waiting for you... likely laughing his ass off...

edit on 21-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Lord to give you the "desire" to believe in His presence in the Eucharist.

Paganism right there. You turn the cookie into him and then consume his actual flesh which is cannibalism and that is a sin.

Then you transmute the wine into his actual blood and drinking blood is also a sin. So you are actually condoning people sinning instead of trying to turn them away.

To top all this off transubstantiation is sorcery, yet another sin. So you have 3 sins in one. You take a thing that is to be done as symbolism in mere remebrance and you wonder why catholics have so many diseases like pedophilia and alcoholism and drug abuse. You bring damnation onto yourself when you take "communion" and are unworthy.

The real name of Catholicism is Mithraism. Research Mithraism and compare it to what you do.

You live so deep in Egypt you can't get out.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by colbe

Lord to give you the "desire" to believe in His presence in the Eucharist.

Paganism right there. You turn the cookie into him and then consume his actual flesh which is cannibalism and that is a sin.

Then you transmute the wine into his actual blood and drinking blood is also a sin. So you are actually condoning people sinning instead of trying to turn them away.

To top all this off transubstantiation is sorcery, yet another sin. So you have 3 sins in one. You take a thing that is to be done as symbolism in mere remebrance and you wonder why catholics have so many diseases like pedophilia and alcoholism and drug abuse. You bring damnation onto yourself when you take "communion" and are unworthy.

The real name of Catholicism is Mithraism. Research Mithraism and compare it to what you do.

You live so deep in Egypt you can't get out.
edit on 21-2-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

You are correct, every word here, I bet everyone believes you too.
People who despise the faith explaining the faith...okay.

wait until Our Lord shows you,

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join