It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another Protestant prophecy about the Great Warning...get ready~~!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Our dear brothers and sisters in Christ hear it called the "awakening."
Remember, the Eucharist is difficult for you right now. Pray, ask Our
Lord to give you the "desire" to believe in His presence in the Eucharist.

You are the temple, receiving God Himself, Jesus Christ in you. This is God's plan.

Notice, Hell is mentioned. The "awakening", part of it, everyone will be
shown where they would go if they died at that moment (Heaven, Hell or
Purgatory). The "awakening" or Great Warning has also been referred to as a "mini judgment" but God's great mercy and love, we will all be
given the chance to come back, say "yes" to God or to find Him for the first time (non-Christians).

"Prepare a place for Him now", pray every day, repent and confess your grave sins to God. We will not feel the pain of seeing "CONFESSED" sins.

And a help, the messenger, Victoria explains very well an objection of some Christians to rich elaborate Catholic Churches and Cathedrals. I'll underline it and a couple of other sentences.

love,

colbe

+ + +

February 3, 2012

Awakening: God is Coming to Dwell in His Temple!

Victoria Boyson

A mighty awakening is rushing toward us like a great flood. It will be unstoppable and unquenchable, bringing fear to the arrogant and peace to the humble. Shaking all that is shakable, it will uproot and tear down. While, it will project some ministries unexpectedly, it will bring a fire to others.

I see wave after wave of the fear of God crush against the earth spreading panic, only to chase people into the arms of God. "Run, run, run," God says. "Run in to Me and find safety from your fears. I am coming for you."

What a jolt unbelievers will have when they are suddenly awakened to His presence. Little children will tell their Papas, "I told you there was a God."

I see a flood of tears of repentance as crowds run to what they've longed for. A tremendous realization of Hell will flood them making them desperate for God and filling them with gratitude for His Son.

Suddenly, little Christian Grandma's will be the most needed people on Earth. Carrying the secrets of His heart others will cling to them for hope.

Drug dealers will run into churches carrying large wads of cash and literally throw it at the feet of Christians in an attempt to find peace for their sudden awakening to God. Millionaires will hand over land and houses to the destitute.

I see huge waves of a startling awakening build up until they engulf homes and businesses, filling the unsaved with a sudden dread for their future. God will interrupt their lives with the reality of Heaven sending them running to find Him.

I see a temporary lift in the deceitful spirit of humanism, while waves of glory fill the earth and compel the arrogant to crumble and melt in a storm of God's power.

Awakening Power

In our generation, we've seen revival, but we have not yet seen His awakening power. We will soon see this power and none of us will be the same.

When Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem, he did so because he believed God would come into His temple (2 Chronicles 7:1-2). He made it elaborate and as worthy of God as possible. Not because he wanted to try and draw God in to it, no, he made it glorious because he knew without a doubt that God would soon fill the temple.

Solomon wanted very much to please God and make Him happy. He expected God to come and we must do the same. We must prepare a place for Him in our hearts that is so full of love it is worthy of Him.

When David brought back the Ark of God from Kiriath-jearim, he did so because he wanted to bring back the glory of God to His people (1 Chronicles 13:3). We need servants who are dedicated to bringing back ALL of God's glory.

We've seen much of the glory of Pentecost restored to the Church, but we have yet to see it to the degree the early Church experienced it. I believe God is calling hearts right now to dedicate themselves – no matter the cost – to bring back ALL of God's glory into His temple, which is His people, His Bride – YOU!

There is more needed. There is more wanted. There is more to expect than what we've experienced. Yes, we've come a long way, but there's more to look forward to. More is on its way - miracles and glory that we've not been able to comprehend.

God is coming to dwell in His temple!

Victoria Boyson

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This is no more relevant or fact based than any other senseless claim made by fanatics throughout recorded history. It is narcissism and fantasy wrapped in a cloak of ignorance, fear, and an undying obsession with the deaths of those you would see judged.

Coming from a religion that is so severely fractured with over 32,000 separate entities and interpretations of a sumerian-pagan tradition this fallacy and fantasy simply carries no weight whatsoever. Instead of being divisive advocates and servants of fear, hate, death and destruction go out boldly into this world and actually do something for another human being beside sharing your allegiance to the death cults of Abraham.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Drug dealers will run into churches carrying large wads of cash and literally throw it at the feet of Christians in an attempt to find peace for their sudden awakening to God. Millionaires will hand over land and houses to the destitute.

Really..

Because Christians can give millionaires and drug dealers peace right?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
This is no more relevant or fact based than any other senseless claim made by fanatics throughout recorded history. It is narcissism and fantasy wrapped in a cloak of ignorance, fear, and an undying obsession with the deaths of those you would see judged.

Coming from areligion that is so severely fractured with over 32,000 separate entities and interpretations of a sumerian-pagan tradition this fallacy and fantasy simply carries no weight whatsoever. Instead of being divisive advocates and servants of fear, hate, death and destruction go out boldly into this world and actually do something for another human being beside sharing your allegiance to the death cults of Abraham.

Yes, exactly...religions are man-made whether it be a Christian religion or a no-Christian religion, all of them.

Epehsians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism.

...refers to Roman Catholicism. There is only one FAITH.

And you're right about the 32,000+ Protestant denominations. That
happened because of no authority and their heresies. It doesn't mean
God isn't preparing our brothers and sisters in Christ. God speaks
through Protestant messengers. Prophecy makes God's plan explicit.
There is one end time.

The entire world, all souls are going to experience the Great Warning and
called the "Awakening."

My best advise, no matter what happens, believe or come to believe
in the most Holy Eucharist. It is the pinnacle of the faith. Always the
big hint. The anti-Christ is prophesied to abolish the Eucharist in
Daniel and current prophecy.

thanks for your reply LaughingAH....

colbe

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
To me ignorance is a crime. You, sir (colbe), is a criminal. Go seek knowledge and understandment and don't try to convince others of your nonsense. I don't.
edit on 4-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by colbe

Yes, the "peace" of Christ. Shout it from the rooftops.

Really..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
protestants dont call communion the Eucharist do they?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86
To me ignorance is a crime. You, sir (colbe), is a criminal. Go seek knowledge and understandment and don't try to convince others of your nonsense. I don't.

Paul, you have a great patron saint. Pray to him, what an intercessor!
Especially in the coming Great Tribulation.

I am not here to convince anyone. It's kind of like the objection of
disbelievers saying "religion" is about control. No it isn't. They don't
believe or practice it.

blessings,

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

reply to post by colbe

Really..

You buggered up your post bro... fix er up!

This sounds like fear propaganda to me....

edit on 4-2-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
protestants dont call communion the Eucharist do they?

Correct, they call it "communion." After the "awakening" many of them, I
wish all Protestants will come to believe in Our Lord's presence in the Holy Eucharist.

The point of the Protestant message. To open their hearts now.

take care,

colbe

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Really..

You XXXX up your post bro... fix er up!

A disgusting comment, why do people think they do not have to account
for anything they do or say?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Really..

You XXXX up your post bro... fix er up!

A disgusting comment, why do people think they do not have to account
for anything they do or say?

LMAO!!

Disgusting?

What country are you from?

It wasn't meant to be insulting or degrading... your last post is screwed up...

welcome to canada bro.... dats how we talk

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
As a Christian, and as a protestant, I'd just like to take this opportunity to distance myself from this mysical extrabiblical... let me see, what's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yes. ****.

Seriously, your insistance on posting rubbish "prophecies" that are really no more than grammatically incorrect rehashes of bible verses spewed out by random idiots that think they have a unique revelation is just painful. It's drawing attention away from what matters...

on which point, seriously, what's more important, "the Eucharist", or the God that instituted it? Your focus is all wrong. Get back to basics, read the Bible and stop searching for truth in the mindless ramblings of mystics.

Oh, and let's examine the accuracy of the "prophecies" you've posted on here while we're at it.

1) New York and San Francisco will be destroyed by a huge earthquake (September 2011)
2) All communications will be wiped out by an "inferno" outside the earth's atmosphere (July 2011)
3) God is making a "last call" to Atheists ("the arrival of the Son is imminent") (November 2011)
4) God "speaks to all denominations and all religions" (didn't you say in your OP that the only true faith is Catholicism? Why is God talking to everyone then?)
5) Israel attack imminent (November 2011)

...how are we doing so far? 0/5?

...no worries, I'm sure there's an excuse in the wings.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
As a Christian, and as a protestant, I'd just like to take this opportunity to distance myself from this mysical extrabiblical... let me see, what's the word I'm looking for?

Oh yes. ****.

Seriously, your insistance on posting rubbish "prophecies" that are really no more than grammatically incorrect rehashes of bible verses spewed out by random idiots that think they have a unique revelation is just painful. It's drawing attention away from what matters...

on which point, seriously, what's more important, "the Eucharist", or the God that instituted it? Your focus is all wrong. Get back to basics, read the Bible and stop searching for truth in the mindless ramblings of mystics.

Oh, and let's examine the accuracy of the "prophecies" you've posted on here while we're at it.

1) New York and San Francisco will be destroyed by a huge earthquake (September 2011)
2) All communications will be wiped out by an "inferno" outside the earth's atmosphere (July 2011)
3) God is making a "last call" to Atheists ("the arrival of the Son is imminent") (November 2011)
4) God "speaks to all denominations and all religions" (didn't you say in your OP that the only true faith is Catholicism? Why is God talking to everyone then?)
5) Israel attack imminent (November 2011)
...how are we doing so far? 0/5?

...no worries, I'm sure there's an excuse in the wings.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

As a Protestant, looks like you don't even believe in your own messengers, I wish you would. I think
you don't like what the message says. But Our Lord has always desired we believe the same.

I'll comment on a couple in your list. #4 - I didn't say "all religions" that's your addtion. Believe in prophecy,
many people, even non-Christians follow the messages from Heaven. The key is believing. #5 Jesus' words to
Anna Marie, the messenger were "the days draw very close." That's not "imminent" as you stated. God
is outside of time, with our pride, "soon" to us is a long time. We need the preparation, the continued warning because of our pride and disbelief. And prayer, sacrifices, mitigate prophecy. God is hoping we change.

Remember about the Eucharist friend.

colbe

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

But Our Lord has always desired we believe the same.

Wrong!

(2Co 6:14) Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? (2Co 6:15) And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? (2Co 6:16) And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. (2Co 6:17) Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, (2Co 6:18) And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

By her actions, the RCC has proven time and time again to not be Christian.
edit on 4-2-2012 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I put little to no faith in human prophecies but I do believe one thing:

The worse the world gets and the more selfish people become the more real christians will stand out for loving their fellow man.
Living by example is the only way to bring others to the light.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by occrest

That's silly. Have you truly researched the inquisition? The first thing is that the Church declared who the heretics were. It was the state that executed them.

Secondly, protestants have not had much good fruit either. Ever heard of the protestant inquisition?

Finally, do you understand the parable of wheat and tares, where the wheat will grow alongside the tares until the harvest? The fact that there are tares in the field does not make the whole field useless.
edit on 4-2-2012 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Seventh-Day Adventists have seen this coming for a long time, and they call it the "latter rain," IIRC. Colbe, be aware that what you present is so BIG that the churches, including yours, are going to be swept away, not by destruction, but by having become irrelevant in comparison to what God will be doing in the hearts of believers and non-believers. As to the bride, recall that Adam's bride was made from a portion of his own body. Jesus' bride (Jesus being the second Adam) will be, likewise, made from a portion of His body, that is to say, from a portion of the church. I think that portion will be the overcomers.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Whoo whooo just stepped in from the Islamic prophecy thread.....yall should go take a look at it.
Theres a lot of co ordination going on behind the scenes right now by the look of it...
Some call it Gods Work.....Some calls it Allahs Will.......
Some call it Albert Pikes Dream.....
Whatever YOU call it, the scenarios seem closely tailored to meet head on soon....
Hey Donald ........................................DUCK!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this whole rant seems like a fundamentalist nonsense rant. Especially considering a place called "Hell" doesn't exist. It was made up. Sheol / Hades is death, the grave, or the pit. Non existent oblivion. That is hell. Eternal life is granted through our Lord Jesus Christ. Quit making nonsense rants please, and learn the truth!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join