It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was the Morgellons Thread Deleted This Evening?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Somebody had started a thread this evening about his experience with Morgellon's Disease. The poster felt, and I agreed in my post, that Morgellon's appears to be a man-made bioweapon.

Now the entire post is deleted. There was nothing about drugs or any other T&C violation, so I am really curious as to why it's gone.

Somebody enlighten me please. The other Morgellons thread, the one that states that doctors think it's a psychiatric disease, remained up.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yea, I was reading it and about to post and got a 404 - basically deleted page. No reason from what I read except some truth and a possible link to the usual suspects.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Because moderators have no control or power in real life.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I read that thread and started to look it up because I had never heard of it. I came across a website called morgellons exposed authored by a victim of the disease named Jan smith. Check it out. Nanotechnology. She has tons of photos of weird things ejected from morgellon suffers lesions, some metallic. It's mind blowing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
simple answer some topics are above top secret this is the 2nd I have come across tonite the mods are drunk with power tonite

as for morgellans i have my thoughts check this link out

phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

if you want a good laugh check out this thread s+f

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

edit on 2/4/12 by BrokenCircles because: nevermind

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The moderators will not discuss their actions in open forums or the actions of why a thread was removed. If it was your thread, I'd suggest you check your messages as you should have one telling you why it was removed.

Your only other option is to press the tools tab, then complain link. You are welcomed to ask the mods there...they can all see it, but it's unlikely, if the thread wasn't yours you will get an answer. My guess is it has either been discussed before, or someone posted something without citing sources or they were blatantly notoriously corrupt sources, or some other reason like that.

edit on 4-2-2012 by webpirate because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Oh boy, someone delete this disease please. If my sister sees it, it will give her one more symptom that I'm going to have to listen to for the rest of my life.
I can just hear her now. That girl has more diseases then I count on my fingers.

Looking at the picture it's looks nasty. Hope they find some type of relief for these people.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Somebody had started a thread this evening about his experience with Morgellon's Disease. The poster felt, and I agreed in my post, that Morgellon's appears to be a man-made bioweapon.

Now the entire post is deleted. There was nothing about drugs or any other T&C violation, so I am really curious as to why it's gone.

Somebody enlighten me please. The other Morgellons thread, the one that states that doctors think it's a psychiatric disease, remained up.

as you will notice, you will not get a reply from any mod...

trust me, there's no rules stating they have to post the reason why they do what they have to..

although it would be nice for the corp to explain to it's members why this type of behavior is so..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There have been lots of threads on ATS about it... maybe it was moved to one of those?
Or closed and people were redirected to one of the other threads?

Maybe it was binned as the OP was hoaxing?

Could be a number of reasons.

I'm sure someone will explain at some point.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

edit on 4-2-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Look really, this thing is mind blowing. I am suprised there is so little interest in this! Check this LINK! You will see ejecta from morgellons lesions that is mettallic,obviously manufactued, ond one fiber with numerals embossed on it perfectly at a microscopic size. I implore you all to look at this, please.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've had the experience of seeing a thread "go 404 on me" while giving a post a star. It's quite aggravating since I can decide for myself whether or not the info is valid or overly confrontational or whatever. And its especially aggravating when there's no visible reason (nothing hostile, nothing but interesting stuff I was reading/watching).

The "this thread locked" threads are much more understandable, even if they disappear from the top topics lists and stuff like that, at least I can finish reading what already had my interest.

new topics

top topics

join