It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

No, really? He's half black? OMG!! It's the end of the world as we know it...

Nope, sorry. Most of us have issues with policy, not skin color. These accusations of bigotry are getting just as old as these never ending court cases. Neither have much in the way of basis...

Yes, there are some who don't like President Obama because of his racial background. A majority? Not even remotely.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Don't change the subject.... you're claiming that it's a "fact" that people question his birth certificate because he's half-black and thse who question it are racist. It's an attrocious, proposterous assumption on your part. If you wish to take it back it might be in ur best interest or you can go on letting us think you're ... well... nuf said.

Why should he take it back...birthers have proven it themselves.

They asked for a BC...he gave it, they said it wasn't enough. They demanded a long form BC, he gave it, they said it was fake
They brought it to court, he lauged at them...they said it would be his doom....they lost.

And now...birthers will still continue.

There is only one force on earth that causes such irrational and illogical stupidity....racism.

Never before has this been an issue....don't try to blow smoke up our arse and say it's just a coincidence that the man in question is black.

Birthers....You have a black President....deal with it....and move on....the world is not as racist and ignorant as all of you are.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
All the above makes me a racist and a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist?
Our society is in the toilet.

Everything that doesn't follow mainstream is either racist or you are a conspiracy nut.

And the worst thing is that exactly those people b*tch about being called racist or a conspiracy theorist, when they disagree on another topic that is not mainstream. They are hypocrites. Don't worry about them.

Fact is, the official accounts stink!
edit on 4-2-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Still

new to the Obama BC issue I take it...

Don't take my word for it. Look it up if you're interested, it's a long-known issue.

It's not a long known "issue"

It's a long known birther irrational rant.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Still
reply to post by spoor

I honestly wish I could be shocked at how quickly this judge went from being a hero who was finally demanding Obama show the goods to a bought out, threatened, traitor. It actually looks like most of these birthers completely failed to read the judges opinion as well. Or perhaps they are choosing not to understand it.

You know the children that used to try to change the rules during a game when they were losing???

That's birthers....they are mentally still at a childs level. I really feel more sadness for them than anger.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I take faith in what Mara Zebest, the author of the Official Guidebook for PhotoShop
Come on. At most she co-wrote one book on Photoshop 6 eleven years ago. There was nothing "official" about it—it was NOT published by Adobe.

Just like the judge says in the findings, there was no attempt made to convince the court that these witnesses were "experts" on ANYTHING.

She has been co-author and/or technical editor on over 100 books; twelve of them being for PhotoShop.
her own statement at The National Press Club and verifiable easily online

If you're going to try to debunk an author you really should understand what you're talking about. A "co-author" is NOT an insult
it actually gives more credibility because the information was published by mulitple experts! Books are published constantly by companies other than the ones who own the software - it's typical behavior for the industry.

Your dates are wrong, your information is wrong, your assumptions are wrong... FAIL post.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Why bother feeling angry at them or sad for them? Leave them to dwell on idiotic non-issues, as if it matters.

Some people just dont know when to call it quits.
edit on 4-2-2012 by ClydeFrog42 because: stuff n' things

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

How about the NDAA? You think we're against that one because he's balck?

So up until last month...you were on board with Obama??? Or was the Nobel Peace Prize really what turned you off?

NDAA is just another excuse for those that already hate Obama to use to claim that is why they hate him. However...for a hatred so deep...there is obviously another reason.

How about the Nobel Peace Prize? You think people are against that mess because he's black?

What mess? A private organization decided to award him their prize...what does that have to do with Obama?

If you don't like their decision...be made at the Nobel Peace Prize committee...not Obama.

This is just further proof of your irrational hate of the man...blaming HIM for RECIEVING an award.

You have some issues you need to work out, I would suggest sitting down and being completely honest with yourself to figure out your hatred of this one man.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

OBAMA: Kicking birther ass since 2008

NEXT!!!

edit on 4-2-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Or, like some are proposing here, they mixed up the zip code between Hawaii and Hartford. Kind of a stretch, I'd say, since their whole objective at the time was to get that right.

So that is a stretch...but a 40+ year old conspiracy to make Obama President isn't a stretch?

The zipcode is off by one digit...the difference between a 9 and a 0. Do you honestly think it is a stretch that someone could write a 9 that looks like a 0 on the application form???

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

Second, most people want to find ANY reason to get him out of office because of the damage he has done to this country

I would love for you to show some evidence of this.

With facts, numbers, and solid sources....not just your mis-informed opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I hope we never have a black President again, there, I said it.

Not for reasons you think, but because I'm so tired of reverse racists claiming that disagreement with Obama on practically anything is 'because he's black'.

No more black Presidents, because stupid guilty white people make bad fans.

Calling out someones blatant racism isn't "reverse racism".

Please...tell me which "RACE" I am racist against by calling out blatant racism.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Or maybe this judge realized the career ending implications and wanted nothing to do with it. Maybe the judge is a left wing hack. Who knows.

Or maybe the judge just did his job.

And maybe you just aren't man enough to admit when you are wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The evidence that was brought in showed he was not eligible, so this is something fixed by TPTB.

He should be removed from office. But, nearly everyone else should be too, they're all criminally insane and have no right to office. What they call laws are crimes against humanity.

I love that we have such superior law professionals here on ATS than they do in the court system.

If only all the constitutional experts on ATS could run the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Says who? Where is his birth certificate and first pacifier? I want the name of his favorite nanny and first plush toy too.

Ridiculous. There's plenty on Obama due to his continuation and expansion of Bush's criminal policies yet you chose THIS to make a stand? Wtf something is not right here. I sense a divide and conquer agenda.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: Foam from mouth got on keyboard.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link