It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge: Obama eligible to be Georgia candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
www.ajc.com...

President Barack Obama’s name will remain on the Georgia primary ballot after a state law judge flatly rejected legal challenges that contend he can not be a candidate.

In a 10-page order, Judge Michael Malihi dismissed one challenge that contended Obama has a computer-generated Hawaiian birth certificate, a fraudulent Social Security number and invalid U.S. identification papers. He also turned back another that claimed the president is ineligible to be a candidate because his father was not a U.S. citizen at the time of Obama's birth.

There is really nothing to add...because we shouldn't have to have a judge confirm reality for us.

The sad thing is...I shouldn't even have to make a thread like this...because this should no longer be in question.

But do we think this will stop the birthers and the crazy Orly Taitz....no. Birthers never die...they just create new lies to spread.

Is anyone keeping count on how many cases birthers have now lost??? Do they even care that all courts are calling them crazy??? Or do they really still think Obama's BC is false, he has a stolen SSN, and he was actually born in Kenya?
edit on 4-2-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am in no position to say either or about this, but one question bothers me, it's about that social security card, tell me why was it issued in Connecticut? I am confused about that one.
edit on 4-2-2012 by hapablab because: meant to put Connecticut

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He has nearly completed a full term as POTUS & my fellow ignorant Americans still can't stomach the fact that we have a half black President. That's what it all boils down to & we're going to have to hear it for four more years when he wins reelection.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TopherWayne

I am with you on that one ,Mitt set to win NV , Ron as good as out, now way for Newt, and Mitt no way for him either so Obama it is, I hope the Next 4 years are not like the last , a do nothing house and Senate just will not cut it!!!! Has to be all one sided all Dem or all Rep no split!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
it's about that social security card, tell me why was it issued in Connecticut?

Please show all previous Presidents SS Numbers and the state they were issued in and you will get your answer.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Of corse he did..LOL almost pissing my pants that any of you idiots thought you could actually do anything to bring the truth to light..My advice find a very safe place out of usa and prepare for what the very small percentage of us(you know who you are)KNOW what is coming..food,protection,well.you get the idea..Those of you who have a clue don't need me to spell it out..WOW..see ya all on the other side it's been fun..

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's my opinion atm, the US has much much bigger things to worry about than where the President was born. I never claimed there might not have been a conspiracy, but we really do have way too much else going on to have to deal with round of this.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
to bring the truth to light

The truth bought to light is Obama IS naturally born, and the legal POTUS and will be re-elected.

And birthers hate that fact!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne
He has nearly completed a full term as POTUS & my fellow ignorant Americans still can't stomach the fact that we have a half black President. That's what it all boils down to & we're going to have to hear it for four more years when he wins reelection.

How dare you bring this kind of IGNORANT assumption about people and expect it to pass by on ATS.

I take faith in what Mara Zebest, the author of the Official Guidebook for PhotoShop, has to say when she says the White House-provided birth certificate was created on PhotoShop and is a fraud.

... and I'm white and my wife is black.

Bringing race it!? You should be ashamed.

ETA: removed the "F--- you" line

edit on 4-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

so you would post and make public your birth certificate ok lets see it here and now no Photoshopped no copy the real deal, but you will not do it, if you do, within 5 min there might be 5000 or more of you saying your you.

edit on 4-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Of course he is,I now see how wrong i am and am going to turn over a new leaf and actually go and volunteer for SATAN,sorry Obumeeer, and help him destroy our one time great country for good.Sleep,sleep..Keep on drinking that water..lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

All the same old arguments can be rehashed over and over and it won't change anything. I really don't care if it's a fake or not because the majority of people don't care at all. If the courts say he can run again then fine, he runs again.

After the hoax of a Nobel Peace Prize, enormous amount of lies and broken campaign promises, NDAA and many other reasons he won't get my vote again.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by hapablab
it's about that social security card, tell me why was it issued in Connecticut?

Please show all previous Presidents SS Numbers and the state they were issued in and you will get your answer.

what is that supposed to mean?

Are you saying ALL Presidents have a Connecticut Social Security number?
Are you saying somehow President Obama SHOULD have a Connecticut Social Security number even though he's never lived there?
A President is a person just like the rest of us and nearly all of us have a SSN from the state we first worked in or were born in...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
How dare you bring this kind of IGNORANT assumption about people and expect it to pass by on ATS.

it is a fact

I take faith in what Mara Zebest, the author of the Official Guidebook for PhotoShop, has to say when she says the White House-provided birth certificate was created on PhotoShop and is a fraud.

Except it has been shown she is not a expert at all, and has never even seen the original. A real expert would not claim a document that they have never seen is a fake. Also the judge considered her testimony as worthless.

Bringing race it!?

that is the exact reason a lot of birthers are making their silly claims.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

What is a Connecticut Social Security Number and how is it different from a regular SSN?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

nearly all of us have a SSN from the state we first worked in or were born in...

nearly all.... good footshot there!

So show us that all previous POTUS's had a SSN from the state they were born or worked in....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
Of corse he did..LOL almost pissing my pants that any of you idiots thought you could actually do anything to bring the truth to light..My advice find a very safe place out of usa and prepare for what the very small percentage of us(you know who you are)KNOW what is coming..food,protection,well.you get the idea..Those of you who have a clue don't need me to spell it out..WOW..see ya all on the other side it's been fun..

Please share what you KNOW is coming.

Don't be stingy with the doom. I wants in too!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

this part is the best part of the Judges statement from your link

A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation and "none ... provided persuasive testimony," Malihi wrote.
now if they had a FBI or State record exp then maybe they could have been herd but then why no FBI or state because this is all "non Obama" smear.

edit on 4-2-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TopherWayne

Originally posted by spoor

it is a fact

Bringing race it!?

that is the exact reason a lot of birthers are making their silly claims.

I have to assume you're just trying to cause anger here, but I'll answer this once in a rational, normal fashion in case you're really that ignorant as to what a "fact" means.

You're making an assumption about a large group of people you don't know, which is ALWAYS problematic. You're ASSUMING that these people whom you don't know are basing their questions about a man's birth certificate on the fact that he is black???
Why in the world would you make such a ridiculous assumption?

I could go on but this thread is proving to SERIOUSLY not worth my time...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

You're ASSUMING that these people whom you don't know are basing their questions about a man's birth certificate on the fact that he is black???
Why in the world would you make such a ridiculous assumption?

Just curious when the birthers demanded any of these things from Newt or Mitt? Was that just a one time thing that just happened to coincide with the one black guy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join