It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being dead looks fun compared to being a slave of the flesh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
They say as a soul you can pretty much be a mini god.Be any gender, any size, any animal on any world. Why would I desire to stay in the flesh? Did I forget to say you can fly like Neo

This is why I can't wait to die. So many things to be and do. I'm going to go to burger king after I die and infinitely eat chocolate hershey pies, afterwards I'll sleep all day.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Eat and sleep you can do that here ...... If you can do anything be anything
eating and sleeping would be nonessential

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alyssa

Explanation: Regardless, one would still be a slave to what wave functions one automatically collapse by being an observer. So if you seek freedom I suggest that is not the best pathway ok!

Personal Disclosure: But please do test your theory out and get back to us with what you find out ok!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa
They say as a soul you can pretty much be a mini god.Be any gender, any size, any animal on any world. Why would I desire to stay in the flesh? Did I forget to say you can fly like Neo

This is why I can't wait to die. So many things to be and do. I'm going to go to burger king after I die and infinitely eat chocolate hershey pies, afterwards I'll sleep all day.

Who are "they"?

And how do they say it to you?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: But please do test your theory out and get back to us with what you find out ok!

So....you are asking her to die... then tell you what it's like???

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You can check out, but you can never leave.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Explanation: Yes!

Personal Disclosure: Testing their own theory empirically will determine the accuracy of their claims and we are here to deny ignorance!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leawyoming
Eat and sleep you can do that here ...... If you can do anything be anything
eating and sleeping would be nonessential

even if im dead and in heaven or however it works, i would love to experience eating and enjoying all the food i want without getting fat, i love eating!

i love doing so many things but there are many limitations.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Yes!

Personal Disclosure: Testing their own theory empirically will determine the accuracy of their claims and we are here to deny ignorance!

So you are admitting to encouraging them to die?

Are you a moral/ethical being in your mind?????

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Explanation: I can definately make a biased self assement on that ... but OLI'll let you determine that for yourself.

Here is my logic on the matter...

If they kill themselves and there is no afterlife they definately wont be posting even by proxy and as no thought process will occur for them there is no moral issue at stake here for them.

If there is an afterlife then there is a very slim chance they will contact an ATS psychic and the psychic will post for them. Also if there is an afterlife again the moral issue for them becomes a moot point.

Personal Disclosure: And yes I am an unreasonable monster ok!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Explanation: I can definately make a biased self assement on that ... but OLI'll let you determine that for yourself.

Here is my logic on the matter...

If they kill themselves and there is no afterlife they definately wont be posting even by proxy and as no thought process will occur for them there is no moral issue at stake here for them.

If there is an afterlife then there is a very slim chance they will contact an ATS psychic and the psychic will post for them. Also if there is an afterlife again the moral issue for them becomes a moot point.

Personal Disclosure: And yes I am an unreasonable monster ok!

That's healthy???

Encoraging them to kill themselves?

Wow.

Where are you from??

In the name of science??

FFS
edit on 2/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: edit just to say FFS!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alyssa

Ah jesus h Christ we have ourselves a comedian here.

But yes me to after I die I am going to go to pizza hut order me all kinds of different types of pizzas that I can stuff in my face, then for desert some icecreams and pies. Afterwards I'll sleep all day.

They say lots of things.

But here listen to what bender from futurama has to say.

"Bender: Afterlife? Pffft! If I thought I had to go through a whole another life, I'd kill myself right now."

S@F, good thread Alyssa.

And now I see that your are feeling all evangelion like. But as you know like in all such seedy places a neon sign welcoming all souls hangs over that genesis. I think if it all goes back to its beginning eventually it will reach this moment again. So it is kind of pointless, like a rehash of the same thing over and over.

What are you still moody over the whole love does not exist thing that you went on about in your previous thread? I would think that someone as shallow, logical and capable of seeing behind such silly illusions. Would not take such a thing to heart, after all it is illogical. But they do say that the light does blind if you stare directly at it.

You know Alyssa one of the rules of this existence is to see things exactly as they are not.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Alyssa

Explanation: Regardless, one would still be a slave to what wave functions one automatically collapse by being an observer. So if you seek freedom I suggest that is not the best pathway ok!

Omega Logos, Gloom as Ego, OL old buddy ol pal, an interesting theory you have.

But still you know perfectly well that no one can know, tell, understand, or even hypothesize such a state without being the observer. A paradox some say, when in the end we are only experiencing ourselves. I would say that Alyssa might know a thing or two in tow about collapsing waves.

top topics

join