It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A million brainwashed idiots that probably can't change a lightbulb without assistance. It's the 21st century people lets act like it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
reply to post by Drew99GT

Everything natural isn't right you know...

Well it depends on what your definition of "right" is and why you consider certain things to be "right" and others "wrong"

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wish all these people would protest Wallstreet instead of a gay person.

If there were this many people protesting, then maybe Wallstreet would stop its immoral practices.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

reply to post by ofhumandescent

Care to define what is 'love'??
In my view it's the greatest excuse one can find if used in out of context.
now tell me, what is love???

Love is the root of all evil when secularized

What a ridiculous statement. I believe hate is the root of all evil, secular or not.

Love is wanting to share yourself with another human being. Love is putting someone else's needs before your own. Love does not need religion to be valid. There are many people who don't follow your religion who love their family with all their hearts - how is this evil?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
I hope the world ends soon, those people are sick.
Human civilization has survived thousands of years due to the same 'sickness'.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
A million brainwashed idiots that probably can't change a lightbulb without assistance. It's the 21st century people lets act like it is.

Only the name is One Million Moms.

They're trying to impress you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

What a ridiculous statement. I believe hate is the root of all evil, secular or not.

Love is wanting to share yourself with another human being. Love is putting someone else's needs before your own. Love does not need religion to be valid. There are many people who don't follow your religion who love their family with all their hearts - how is this evil?
Your definition begins with attachment and ends with riding the high moral horse which refers to ego.
Are you sure it's love???

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by joyride0187

Hahahaha, you're being foolish now. Nobody has said they shouldn't be doing this. If anything, they are just being made fun of a little bit. Everyone agrees it's stupid... but nobody is saying that they shouldn't do it. Everyone IS allowed to have their own views... but also everyone IS allowed to have their own views on other peoples views.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I find the hardest part to believe about the story is "One Million Moms". The million man march didn't even have 1 million people but some how 1 million moms made it out to protest JCPENNEY? I'll get the shovel out because the propaganda is pretty thick on that one.

So we're protesting JCPENNEY but who's protesting Covergirl or ABC?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
The problem with equality is that both sides of a disagreement are allowed to voice their views. While I don't really care if Ms. Degeneres is the spokesperson or not, I do find it ironic that after so many protests for "gay rights" and "gay marriage", this protest is denigrated by those who have used protests to advance their agendas.
Execpt that their agenda is "being gay is wrong" whereas the gays agenda is that " but being gay isn't wrong, we should be treated equally".

Of course both sides are allowed to support their views, but just because they both have the equal right to voice their views doesn't make them equally right. The valid arguments for gay marriage and gay rights far outweigh the arguments against it.

I bet you wouldn't be saying this about the protests for women's rights or civil rights (Granted the gay rights issue is not as bad as those but you get my point).

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Only the name is One Million Moms.

They're trying to impress you.

really?
I haven't read their website for info.
Have they claimed to be mothers for 20 years or something?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How is that a a million moms can gather for this event but we can't even get a million people to stand in front of the white house to protest corruption and inequality in congress?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am sure you aren't one of the -"thou shall not judge" brigade...no...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I see nothing wrong with their actions, First amendment applies to them as well right...? At least these mothers shower and are not urinating in the parking lot. I commend them for standing up for their principles.

And just to let you know, I like gay men, I love them, I wish more men went gay...leaves more free woman for me available and the ratio keeps getting better...: )

But let me ask you a question, if all men and woman were gay how would babies be born...? (forget current medicine because homosexuality has been around for a long time. The planet would be void of humans no...?
If the devine intended on homosexuality to be normal than he would have given both sexes the ability to reproduce on their own without the other...(argue your crap all you want with me on this, but this is reality)...

MarineSniper (showering alone, Allah know's who might be starring at my junk)...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

The greatest growing group for HIV is African American women and children. FACT.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Originally posted by TheRedneck
The problem with equality is that both sides of a disagreement are allowed to voice their views. While I don't really care if Ms. Degeneres is the spokesperson or not, I do find it ironic that after so many protests for "gay rights" and "gay marriage", this protest is denigrated by those who have used protests to advance their agendas.
Execpt that their agenda is "being gay is wrong" whereas the gays agenda is that " but being gay isn't wrong, we should be treated equally".

Of course both sides are allowed to support their views, but just because they both have the equal right to voice their views doesn't make them equally right. The valid arguments for gay marriage and gay rights far outweigh the arguments against it.

I bet you wouldn't be saying this about the protests for women's rights or civil rights (Granted the gay rights issue is not as bad as those but you get my point).
Love how some people twist meanings.
How is homo marriage equal to normal marriage??
Please enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Will you ever see that it was you who was indoctrinated- ?
Congressional Record 1963 roadsassy.com...

You now call people who hold the values and morals of God "brainwashed idiots".
Others now call them "bigots".
Their propaganda through a completely controlled media has worked.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

So what about the right of these shoppers to have an opinion that differs from yours? What about their right to express that opinion however they choose? Sure Ellen has a right to be gay; nobody's stopping her. However, her right to be gay doesn't preclude the rights of others to have their own viewpoints on the matter. What if she were a cannibal or a pedophile? Would you sit there and go on about how nobody has the right to be offended by that? A little logic goes a long way, friend, regardless of how touchy-feely and politically correct our brainless society has become.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Both love and hate are verbs. They are action words.
They can be synonomous sometimes without discernment.
Now apathy, the opposite of love.
That's pretty bad.
But in todays secular society love means I love my car, I love my job, I love myself.
I love money, I love wars against muslims, I love to hate, I love myself, I love the world, etc...
Love is the active participation in the secular world for self serving agendas.
Now you don't like religious definitions but you seem to equate sex and familial love as the definition for a higher definition when denying self is the basis of loving God and others. You dance around it but the facts are the facts and you describe a biblical love trying to argue a point with me. If love of family is your example then we can explain why divorce has skyrocketed as we secularize marriage. Self serving love ends when covenants mean nothing, whether it be with God or a spouse. I am glad you understand the family aspect of love.
It's a gift from your Father in Heaven.
How you recieve it means alot in your growth and hopefully you learn it's from a source of love that leaves secular love in the trash heap with what society has done with it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I had to register here, just because there is major flaw in the logic of many closet homophobes.

Just because being homosexual isn't "natural", doesn't mean they should have less rights than a straight person, or looked down upon.
Absolutely nothing in your life is natural. You live in huge wooden and steel boxes, spend most of your day sending digital letters to strangers you have never met, travel inside a giant mechanical animal, you cook your food inside a smaller metal box that incinerates your food with microwaves. I can go on forever; there is nothing "natural" about humanity.

You want natural? Go take your wife into the woods and survive there with absolutely no technology and see how that lasts. Maybe have a child or two. Maybe one of them grows up and tells you he/she is gay. Would they be natural now?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join