It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Million Moms rally at JcPenny's to fire Ellen Degeneres for being GAY!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Have a protest if you want, but wouldn't it be better to use your wallets....just don't shop at JC Penny.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Homosexuality is an abomination and a sin, it is unnatural. It is a disease whose cure will be found soon. The only reason the DSM-IV removed homosexuality from the manual was because the head guy was gay. It was a political decision and not a medical one. [/quote

Your "opinion" is homesexuality is an abomination and a sin and unnatural' to which you have every right... your post that Homosexuality it is a disease is UNTRUE!

I just did a simple Google search, i.e. 'being gay is a disease' and the net states clearly this is not true.

I am not issuing a challenge, just researching facts.

en.wikipedia.org...

Psychology was one of the first disciplines to study homosexuality as a discrete phenomenon. Prior to and throughout most of the 20th century, common standard psychology viewed homosexuality in terms of pathological models as a mental illness. That classification began to be subjected to critical scrutiny in the research, which consistently failed to produce any empirical or scientific basis for regarding homosexuality as a disorder or abnormality. As a result of such accumulated research, professionals in medicine, mental health, and the behavioral and social sciences, opposing the classification of homosexuality as a mental disorder, claimed the conclusion that it was inaccurate, and that the DSM classification reflected untested assumptions that were based on once-prevalent social norms and clinical impressions from unrepresentative samples which consisted of patients seeking therapy and individuals whose conduct brought them into the criminal justice system.[1]

Again, this is America and you are more than welcome to your own opinion, but statements which are untrue a bad.
Shame on you.

edit on 4-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: To correct language

edit on 4-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I bet most of those do nothings shop at walmart and use food stamps for payment.

What does being gay have anything to do with anything?? People are really stupid, especially in large groups.

They couldn't find something more productive to do with all of their organization and efforts?? The best they could do is to get a spokesperson fired?? GOOD JOB, they will go down in history for changing the world for the better, or whats more likely, Ellen wont be fired, and just get JCPenny free media coverage, and people who are sympathetic or dont care will shop at JCP more.

Besides, If they dont like Ellen, they dont have to shop at that store, no one is forcing these westboro wanna be's.....simple as that.

IDIOTS!

edit on 4-2-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Don't some find it funny that these kind of threads usually end up as FREEDOM - as long as it suits my goals, or stop liking what I don't like.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dont modern christianity (most sects, inc catholicism), approve of people being born as gay and not necessarily a sin for just being gay? Yet the sin is now officially ACTING on gayness.

in 20 years they will update to fit modern society that its no longer a sin to act on gay, but a sin to ENJOY it. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You really don't see the complete dichotomy in your posting do you? Your entire post is complete and thorough hatred of all things Christian, yet it's fine as long as it's gay Christian. It's the same thing as saying< "I hate water unless gay people can swim in it".
edit on 4-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCurmudgeon
Hey... I almost forgot... someone back early in this post researched and posted a fact.

There are no "Million Moms"... if I recall, less than 800 actually.

Grade school sports activities have more attendees than this misrepresented protest.

Let them protest, we let neo nazis and skin heads protest.

I believe I read back a page or so that JCPennys told them in effect to piss off... good for JCPennys...

The issue here is if there is a hidden agenda... i.e. promoting NOM, a group prove to be as radical and as deceitful as, lets see, who shall I offend??? the KKK is a good choice as no one seems to care much for them... rightly so... so I can see how this "fake" million mom protest is driven by NOM.

so lets do some comparisons to decide if this is a fair comparison.
Albert Pike is the founder of the kkk.
he was a proponent of the protocols of the elders of sion. This document is the founding principle for destroying the families through feminism and gay rights.
He wrote the plan for global domination in the "3 wars" plan that fortold of communism and he was the author of the ideology and the words Karl Marx used and was one of the leading forces behind the meeting of the "1'st International" where Marx was chosen as the mouthpiece frontman for them.
All of this aligns with the feminazi and militant gay agenda to destroy the foundation of the western nations, the family.

So, in this relation we are talking about the ideologies of the kkk and it's founder in destroying the family through feminism and the militant gay agenda to destroy, not build up.
It's fascism by manipulating emotions from useful idiots that will be cast aside just like hitler did AFTER the takeover and the empowerment of the fascist agenda.

So, yes, this is close to a kkk affiliation but by the feminists and the gay militant agenda by seeking to demonize the basic foundation of familes.

But certainly not the moms.

I get a strong feeling that if this was a thread about 1 million milf's that protested against pennies ofr choosing dgeneres we'ld hear woots and catcalls instead of anti-christian and anti-family rhetoric seeking to compare them to Albert Pikes vision of destroying the sovereignty of western nations.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Listen I have nothing against gays and what they do in their clubs or at home. I am straight but do not make out with my gf in public or walk down the street grunting and puffing or anything you might consider an antithesis to gays prancing around in a platinum wig in broad daylight being loud and scandalous. Hetero or homo SEXUALITY is just that, a preference and should be kept private. It should not define who you are. This is not about being "normal" or "abnormal". I am straight but what if also am a fetishist, add live squids as a compliment to foreplay or a furry or whatever. Who is more normal then? I do believe gays should be able to adopt just like single heterosexuals should be able to adopt. If I'm dying in a hospital and I want a straight bro friend to come be with me while I'm die then so be it. Laws need to change towards all humans as a society not solely towards hetero or gay rights. Another way to divide and conquer us imo.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: Got hit with a purse.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

You really don't see the complete dichotomy in your posting do you? This entire post is complete and thorough hatred of all things Christian, yet it's fine as long as it's gay Christian. It's the same thing as saying< "I hate water unless gay people can swim in it".

NO its not. Its about prejudice and denial of rights of a minority.

But - I know from you're posts - - you are so Right you'd fall off the edge if you took one more step. So you agreeing with the Fundamental Right is no surprise.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Put it this way: What do you think loyal FUBU (the clothing line 'For Us By Us' by the black community) would start having white guys fronting the merchandise? They'd go haywire. "How can a afrocentric clothing line cater to whites?". It'd be death for FUBU, or at very least a huge mistake marketing wise.

The same thing here. JC Penny's is (like it or not) mostly used by heterosexual soccer mom's. They made a huge marketing mistake by making Ellen a spokes person. It's simple economics.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Your very right it isn't an excuse to hate someone for their sins. Christians do exemplify the wrong behavior I would wholly agree with that. However we are meant to turn away from sin and taught to treat others with love to turn them away from their sin also. That is why true Christians want homosexuals to become straight, they want them to turn away from their sin and better embrace god. Like you said though all sin is equal in God's eyes, and God loves everyone all the same. I don't agree with them trying to condemn Ellen Degeneres but they do have a responsibility to spread the word. However they must also turn away from their sins to help turn Ellen from her sins. Unfortunately a lot of people jump on one sin and don't realize their own. I am quite guilty of this also...being an imperfect being is difficult to say the least.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Funny (not) - - my mom became a minority in the '51 polio epidemic. Guess who was one of the major objectors to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Christian Church. They didn't think it was cost effective to have to modify their churches. This is fact.

This such a blatant hateful lie. Please stop blanketing Christians to further your agenda. The Christian Church and the ACSI are two different things. To say that The Christian Church objected to the ADA is like saying the entire Muslim population attacked the Twin Towers.
edit on 4-2-2012 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Every post on this thread is an individual's form of protest. Be thankful that you have the right to post your own position/opinion/belief. Whether you agree, disagree, or are indifferent, these are fundamental rights which should be held dear. Laud, applaud, counter-argue, retort, reply away all day til you're blue in the face (or fingers), but never request or suggest that anyone's right to protest or comment be taken away. There are those in high enough places that are already all-too-eager to clamp a general muzzle on the people.
Protest, free speech, must be taken as an all-or-nothing ideal. It cannot be an a la carte menu.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I went into J.C. Penny's once on accident.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
reply to post by Annee

Listen I have nothing against gays and what they do in their clubs or at home.

Yes you do. And you are stereotyping.

They get straight sex shoved on them 24 hours a day. But you don't notice it - - because you are straight.

Most gays are just like you. They go to work - go shopping - enjoy their home - watch TV - have families. They are part of every day life.

Many gay clubs have closed - because they aren't needed anymore since the internet.

Or would you feel it OK for a gay guy to walk up to you in the grocery store if he thought you attractive? That is one of the recommendations for single men to meet women.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
100 bucks says many homosexual men would like to have sex with Ellen Degeneres.

Humans are entertaining pets for sure

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck

Funny (not) - - my mom became a minority in the '51 polio epidemic. Guess who was one of the major objectors to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The Christian Church. They didn't think it was cost effective to have to modify their churches. This is fact.

This such a blatant hateful lie. Please stop blanketing Christians to further your agenda. The Christian Church and the ACSI are two different things. To say that The Christian Church objected to the ADA is like saying the entire Muslim population attacked the Twin Towers.

I don't care whether you like it or not Dr Chuck.

It is a fact.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Annee

You really don't see the complete dichotomy in your posting do you? This entire post is complete and thorough hatred of all things Christian, yet it's fine as long as it's gay Christian. It's the same thing as saying< "I hate water unless gay people can swim in it".

NO its not. Its about prejudice and denial of rights of a minority.

But - I know from you're posts - - you are so Right you'd fall off the edge if you took one more step. So you agreeing with the Fundamental Right is no surprise.

No, you really know nothing of me. I accept Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Jewish, and even moderate Islam as true religions. I also embrace New Age, for the same reason I believe that the major religions all have some truth. Doubtless, I am much more open minded than you. You are guided by your hatred of your Christian up-bringing, not by your love of humanity.
I have studied the Communist Manifesto and the Humanist Manifesto, and I understand that while Humanists pretend to not be a religion, they originally declared themselves to be a religion till Christians took them to court over separation of church and state in public schools, and while Communists work very hard at eliminating religion, Karl Marx himself was said to have worshiped at a Satanic church and hated God. Atheism is often declared to be something which just doesn't believe in God, but atheists more often than not display a hatred of God and Church. The communist manifesto and the humanist manifesto share a common view that God is not real but humans are gods, and both are based in "moral relativsm". The spread of communism worldwide has been a worldwide movement of systematically trying to remove God from everything, even Christmas.

Also Annee, I wonder what your stance is on abortion of down syndrom babies based on their not being "normal"? Do you believe that a woman's right to abort trumps the down syndrome babies right to be alive and be in this world? Or you feel you have the right to judge gays as normal and down syndrome babies as not normal?
edit on 4-2-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck

I don't care whether you like it or not Dr Chuck.

It is a fact.

Its not about me liking it, its about the lie your perpetrating. It is not a fact and you know it. When you say its The Christian Church not only are you including all the denominations, organizations, and schools, but your also insinuating that the majority of members of the Church(which includes the disabled) were against it.
edit on 4-2-2012 by DrChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"One Million Moms"

that's a lot of moms!... whats the milf %?.. gotta be at least 50-50

that's 500k milfs! wow-eeee !!

thanks ellen

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join