It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricanes are a good way for population control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I thought that too. They must be pretty stupid to not have a house made of brick.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Financing Joey..... They need financing.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Civil war, brother against brother, family against family, lots of death, destruction, and you did it to yourself

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Only a maximum of 10 maybe 15 deaths. Hurricanes created by the government, lol. I don't think George Bush would want hurricanes crippling the very state that brought him into power.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by websurfer]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Blasted I have sailed the skirts of the hurricanes, matey. She can has sunken many wooden boats centuries past and still can beat the hell out of ships with those wave leaving dents along the side steel. I remember tied off on the fantail hook up with a life jacket upon the carrier. Standing there watching the wave dip up and down where I stood, and feel the ship being hit by a force that vibrated to every inch of steel of the bird farm. They were very beautiful and dangerous hurricanes I have sailed around the Atlantic Ocean. A different world out at sea.
Aye, for those who were lost may their souls be at rest with the maker of all things. It is a tradition among sailors to stand along side the ship at attention to give their respects and prayers.
I heard a tale of a base up in the Alaskan territory that sends out elctrical wave more more powerful than the big powers lines can carry. I do not know if this is true but the scuttlebutt is that it sends these waves into the atmosphere as testing to see what the weather will do.
Alast, must set sail.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Crow
Isn't it amazing how we can send a man to the moon, yet have done nothing to stop hurricanes?

Not really. They're two totally different problems.

Originally posted by Joey Crow
There are already sources which conclude that the hurricanes that have threatened Florida have killed more than reported. The government are trying to pretend they care about the oncomng threats, and put us in a false sense of security. Yet 200 mile hurricanes kill only 100 people. If that? Believe me, they are killing thousands, and more hurricanes are building as we speak to wreak more havoc and take more peoples lives.

They're not killing thousands of people in the U.S. Satellites allow the government to see the hurricane coming, people are warned, and most evacuate. People didn't evacuate for a hurricane 100 years ago because they didn't even know the hurricane was coming! Evacuations are the main reason for the differences in death tolls. Did you know that virtually every hotel in eastern Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and northern Georgia were full this week, full of people that evacuated the area in the path of Ivan? Only the idiots who stayed behind risked death (and even then, a few of them survive).

And no country can control the weather. You bet they wish they could, but they can't. It's way beyond our current technology. How do I know? If the weather could be controlled, armies would be obsolete! Why invade a country when you can whip up a hurricane to wipe it off the map? Why drop bombs when you can drop tornadoes? Let's say your competition's farmers are producing crops faster than your farmers can. Want to even the odds? A nice drought or flood will do. Well, anyway, you get the idea...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Furthermore, the immense amounts of energy that a hurricane has is a whole lot more than man has the capability of generating. Comparing the amount of energy a nuke generates, to what a hurricane has is like comparing a remote control toy car to a hummer.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
3,000 africans die daily, yes daily, from simple malaria, 50% of those being children under 6 years old. thats 1 million africans per year. Thats not even talking about aids, malnutrition, war, genocide, etc.

8,000 americans die every year from simple prescription errors

44,000 americans die every year from medical errors

know thats something to talk about !!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Isn't it amazing how we can send a man to the moon, yet have done nothing to stop hurricanes?

We could have dropped a large nuclear bomb in the center of Frances, and it wouldn't have even had a blast radius enough to affect the eyewall. Think on that for a moment, on how man's most potent weapon, measures up to the awesome power of nature....and then see if you still have the same question....

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Did I say remote control car to a hummer???

Sorry... I meant a matchbox toy car to an 18 wheeler Mack truck!!!

That's how insignificant our technology is compared to nature. Some people find it hard to believe that we aren't even close to mastering nature.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by TheBandit795]

<< 1   >>

join