It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge rules Obama will stay on Georgia ballot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

the problem may be legally resolved but not morally resolved

There is no problem except that birthers exist.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

...and we shall continue to exist and question. Have another cup of Kool-Aid.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Good. This will set a precedent for any more of this foolishness.

Of course, Taitz claims the judge makes no sense because he rejected the "evidence" she submitted. She claims that Obama has to produce proof that he is a US citizen. Being a lawyer ( and I use that term loosely), she should know that the burden of proof lies with the accuser, not the defendant.

The judge ruled on the merit of evidence submitted and found it to be inadequate. Unless and until someone can provide undeniable proof and not some bogus evidence, these circus acts should be summarily rejected.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Just read through the decision. WOW!

The decision has just changed the definition of NBC. He maintained that ANYONE born in the US is a NBC. So that means all the anchor babies are eligible to be President.

Pretty soon, NBC will be changed to mean anyone that becomes naturalized citizens.

Welcome to another step in One World Government folks and the elimination of the sovereign country of the US of A.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by CB328

Considering all birther questions have been answered several times by several levels of authority, why would you?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I'm glad to hear that those who know the law weighed in on this one. Good job to the judge.
As far as I can see, there was never any other ruling that could come from this.

reply to post by Still

No, the birthers won't go away... I think it's like a mental illness. Only hours of exposure to the truth can help, but they refuse to see. They close their minds and eyes when truth is presented. And going back again and again to "obamareleaseyourrecords" only feeds the disease.

But it has to be their decision to get clean.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Anyway, it does not matter if a person is born in Russian, Iran, China, Egypt, etc. The next step, anyone that is naturalized, they can become the President. Heck, we have a guy that shows up on the scene, buddies of terrorists and psycho church, does not ever vote on anything in the state he comes from, except of course to introduce legislation to kill babies outside the womb, the next thing you know he is president.

No one asks where the hell he comes from. No one asks what the hell his grades are. No one asks how the hell he became the president of the Harvard law review with NO articles let alone any opinions. No one asks about the Bush meeting just last week.

NO ONE asks anything. He is the DUDE! He is the savior, if I did not know better, I would think I am watching a Damien episode.

Oh well, he is redistributing money to other countries and his buddies in astronomical quantities. He is helping out Goldman Sachs like no other President has ever before. He is the most opaque President as ever before.

What would a leftist not like about this guy, he is perfect.

By the way, dispute ANYTHING I have stated.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Hey BH, how yooooouuuuuu doooing!?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LIGHTvsDARK

Originally posted by LIGHTvsDARK
By the way, dispute ANYTHING I have stated.

OK.

Anyway, it does not matter if a person is born in Russian, Iran, China, Egypt, etc. The next step, anyone that is naturalized, they can become the President.

This isn't true. US citizens are either Born as such OR Naturalized. Only the first can be president.

Heck, we have a guy that shows up on the scene, buddies of terrorists and psycho church, does not ever vote on anything in the state he comes from, except of course to introduce legislation to kill babies outside the womb, the next thing you know he is president.

Even If any of this were true, it doesn't take away his eligibility to be president. You may not agree with his politics, but he is eligible for the job.

No one asks where the hell he comes from. No one asks what the hell his grades are. No one asks how the hell he became the president of the Harvard law review with NO articles let alone any opinions.

Where have you been? These questions have been asked millions of times! Have you read ATS? How can you make the above statement when none of it is true? More people have asked these questions about this president than ever before...

Don't facts mean ANYTHING? Does suspicion and fear rule the day?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Still

reply to post by CB328

Considering all birther questions have been answered several times by several levels of authority, why would you?

Because birthers are a hate group - plain and simple. Hate groups are very difficult to get rid of, because hate is very difficult to stop. It is very powerful. It knows no reason -- it knows no logic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

reply to post by CB328

Because birthers are a hate group - plain and simple. Hate groups are very difficult to get rid of, because hate is very difficult to stop. It is very powerful. It knows no reason -- it knows no logic.

Birthers are brain washed IMO, like gone, zombies.

It is really a psychological bent and dysfunction, these are the same people, in mass
who did not care that Iraq did not attack us on 9/11, contrary to evidence, ample amounts.
Heck, same constituency doesn't care that this economy was leveled in 2008, then can't
admit or concede that such a trauma does not resolve in days, or months.

Interesting fact, but europe did not bounce back from the plague, economically, for centuries.
I'm not calling Bush the plague, I don't want to insult the plague

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by kaylaluv

reply to post by CB328

Birthers are brain washed IMO, like gone, zombies.

It is really a psychological bent and dysfunction, these are the same people, in mass
who did not care that Iraq did not attack us on 9/11, contrary to evidence, ample amounts.
Heck, same constituency doesn't care that this economy was leveled in 2008, then can't
admit or concede that such a trauma does not resolve in days, or months.

Interesting fact, but europe did not bounce back from the plague, economically, for centuries.
I'm not calling Bush the plague, I don't want to insult the plague

Yes, I thought Bush was a bad president. But I never HATED him. I never joined the "impeach him!" bandwagon. I never joined the "he orchestrated 9/11!" bandwagon. I never joined the "he's an evil reptilian shape-shifter!" bandwagon. How did I show my disapproval of Bush? Simple -- I didn't vote for him. Obviously I was outvoted, so I had to live with it. That didn't mean I didn't speak my opinion about his ideology or the decisions he made. But I never questioned his right to be the president. And I never called him names or spewed hate-filled lies about him.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The decision has just changed the definition of NBC. He maintained that ANYONE born in the US is a NBC. So that means all the anchor babies are eligible to be President.

Pretty soon, NBC will be changed to mean anyone that becomes naturalized citizens.

Welcome to another step in One World Government folks and the elimination of the sovereign country of the US of A.

Is that what all this is about? Are people afraid of foreigners coming here and having babies that might become President?

No, he did not change the definition of NBC. Yes, he did maintain that ANYONE born in the US is a NBC. And yes, like it or not, all the anchor babies are eligible to be President because, by definition, they are NBC.

Apparently, bigotry is still alive and well.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm calling political shenanigans on this one. If "well he was born in the US" is the level of thinking this took, there's no reason he wouldn't have reached a verdict the day of the trial, let alone even took this case to begin with.
edit on 2-4-12 by vanillaMinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow Orly, you can't even win a case when there's no defendant present. Maybe it's time to start thinking of a new career.
edit on 2/4/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

No one changed anything! That's what "natural born citizen" has always meant and if it weren't for idiots like Orly Taitz and the morons who support her, this never would have been an issue to begin with. She should be fined for legal misconduct for intentionally wasting the court's time with frivolous lawsuits and forced to reimburse the courts for all cost associated with hearing the suit.

When that's all said and done, she should be stripped of her law license permanently! Judging by her track record, I'd just bet that the only reason she got it to to begin with, was to defend herself against dental malpractice lawsuits and predatory lending lawsuits stemming from her other flaky business practices. She is after all a Lawyer/Dentist/Real Estate broker.

For the rest of the "birther" nut jobs out there; It would be nice if they were big enough to write letters of apology to the POTUS for making false accusations against him, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for that to happen because most of them aren't even honest enough to admit it to themselves. What a shame.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by SG-17

Don't care, it doesn't make you above the law. When a judge orders you to be in court, you better show up to court. There is no excuse. How do you expect me to take your side when you show utter disrespect for authority?

As mentioned in a previous post, what would happen if this was replicated in all fifty states? Would Barry have to attend all fifty? Reveal his time machine to make sure he reaches them all?

Also, the morality of your argument only stands when its a justifiable case being brought - frankly, that it got this far at all is exactly why people laugh at the authorities of the Western World.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

The good thing is, the longer this goes on now, the more embarassing it becomes for birthers. It's not so much clutching at straws, but desperately waving their arms around for em

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ComeFindMe
reply to post by kaylaluv

The good thing is, the longer this goes on now, the more embarassing it becomes for birthers. It's not so much clutching at straws, but desperately waving their arms around for em

Yes, but isn't it fun watching them run around? Although the way that they constantly move the goalposts is annoying.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

I'd love to see an "anchor baby" become President one day. It would make the racist birther's heads explode.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join