It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest UFO Video EVER

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
To me this is 100% proof that ET's exist.

This is very exciting as I hope that this type of disclosure will only continue to increase!

This was taken Jan. 26th In italy

I look forward to the professionals opinions on this. Is it real?
edit on 3-2-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

To me, this is verifiable proof that you know how to film the lights in the next neighborhood. Oh, and that little thing in the sky is NOT moving, unlike the traditional UFO.

Nice try...keep up the effort.

edit on CSaturdayam555545f45America/Chicago04 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

Is this a real thread or are you kidding? If this is your 100% proof then I have some ocean front property in Wyoming to sell you. That is an effect caused by the camera lens. You would have the same effect if you zoomed in on a light bulb across the street I forget what it is called, and I would look it up but there have already been 1000 threads on this phenomena. So is that all it took... to zoom in on a star with a video camera? I'm sure that no one has ever tried that before until this person did it.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
what if venus is actually a space craft. or the ship somehow positioned itself in place of venus during low orbit to observe earth undetected and used holographic projection and cloak technology to perfect the illusion and fool radar.

they are after all a million more times advanced than anything and anybody on earth.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think the OP is on to something...

That's no moon.... IT'S A SPACE STATION!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like 100% proof that autofocus and digital zoom are a bad idea when shooting stars and planets.

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

BOGUS, absolute complete total bogus. You have such an extreme bias towards debunking this specific subject that you really aren't credible at all, none of your observations are objective, you always come on here and make subjective observations based on your personal biased opinions that ufos and aliens aren't visiting earth.

And also, the original post was posted at 7:00PM, Phage responded at 7:02PM. He did not even watch the whole video, probably not even 30 seconds of it. As for the posted video, and the video posted by Phage as a debunk, they look absolutely nothing alike. The original video has a distinct shape and dark spots on it, the video Phage posted is one solid blob of light. I don't know what the object is but it doesnt look like a star. Phage has been DEBUNKED.
edit on 4-2-2012 by RadioactiveRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks Prince!

I know what it is!
S/F for you.

We know that we ''don't accept anything''.... yet!

They are content rejecting everything for now.
That the way!

SNC

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

the video Phage posted is one solid blob of light.

Apparently you did not watch the video I posted in its entirety.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Let me remind everyone....

ATTENTION:

If you have something constructive to add to the thread such as "what the object could be" or "why it cannot be this or that" fine. But if you are coming to slam another member, post off topic comments, and violate the T&C.....just don't. Move on or walk outside and look at the skies. This goes for everyone.

Keep to the topic and the topic only. Not other members. The TOPIC.

Thank you.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioactiveRob

post by RadioactiveRob
Phage has been DEBUNKED.

Phage is correct .

Now look at the position of the " UFO" in the op video , it is Venus and the apparent diamond shape is is a product of the camera , we have seen it many many times before .

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I saw the exact same kind of thread on UCB last month, quoting "Historic Diamond UFO flee Footage"....(see here)

And here's what I had to say about this:

Nice collection of unfocused lights. :

All of the samples taken from the video posted above are unfocused. Let's see it in details:

1- UFO, Wiltshire 2006

Here, the camcorder focused on the background, thus the "star-like" aspect of the light.

Here, it focused on the foreground, thus the "diamond" aspect of the light in the background, which is only how pinpoint lights appears when unfocused.

2- UFO Ovni Diamond January 3rd 2009 Costa rica

Here, the light remains unfocused during the whole video. Mplus there's no reference point anywhere, so it could be anything.

3- UFO over Grays, Essex, flying January 1, 2012

Same as n°1:

4- UFO found in Jinhua Zhejiang China, September 3, 2010

Same as n°1:

Nonetheless, and in spite of the continuous educational effort put in there by some here, there's no doubt in my mind that we will continue to see such videos.... again and again and again and again.....

edit on 4-2-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you people are gonna say it is the planet Venus or Jupiter you out to show evidence why the camera makes them look like a diamond shape or whatnot once the camera is focused correctly.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
If you people are gonna say it is the planet Venus or Jupiter you out to show evidence why the camera makes them look like a diamond shape or whatnot once the camera is focused correctly.

Ok ... this may help you understand

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Even more hilarious are the bandwagon jumpers you've managed to accumulate to support the shoddy debunking.

Why waste bandwidth? Just say it's swamp gas and be done with it. You're still guaranteed to have a couple of supporters, regardless.

Ridiculous.

The video is very obvious a de-focused star/planet...the "diamond" shape gives it away as well as the "halos" etc. which are evidence that it's out of focus. Also the movement of the "UFO" is very consistent with speed which a star/planet would appear to have in a telescope.

(The shot with the moon in it and then zooming in makes it even more obvious it's a planet).

So..when it LOOKS like a turd, smells like a turd...what it is?

It's a waste of bandwidth to investigate into something which can be so easily de-bunked, and NOT to point out the obvious as he did.
edit on 3-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)
Obvioulsy the camera is not focused right away when the light is blurry.Then when it focuses they light appears to be diamind shaped.Can we use simple logic.The question should be and attempt to understanding what it is, why do these cameras make what you guys are claiming are planets look like a daimond shape once the camera is focused.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Ok ... this may help you understand

This was very helpful,thanks.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It looks like 100% proof that autofocus and digital zoom are a bad idea when shooting stars and planets.

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Definitely have to agree with Phage on this one.
Not something that happens too often.. lol

But he is right.
What we're seeing here is not a UFO.
Unfortunately. lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have a video I shot of Venus that shows exactly this.
Let me see if I can find it.........

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

I have a video I shot of Venus that shows exactly this.
Let me see if I can find it.........

and here you go...
uploaded to a friends channel, not my own, But I shot the vid.
(didnt seem to embed properly, but here's the link- www.youtube.com... )

edit on 4-2-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

edit on February 4th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did you see that, oh no, do they really...... they do use window washers.......

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

uploaded it myself.
seems to work better anyway. lol

Edit: Green eyed Leo, Thanks for fixing that post for me.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Ahmose because: Thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Hoax...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join