It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me to stop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He knows something for sure....

...how much you'll enjoy a cruise before the holidays with close family.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I refuse to tell you to stop.

It is your God given right to be as paranoid as you possibly can be!

I'm not like the Government...

I refuse to convince you that "Everything is Fine, Move Along"

Even if everything is actually fine.

I do believe you will be fine...

and you said it yourself

This trip is a Every other year or so type of thing

Its nothing out of the norm in my opinion...

congrats on being invited!

Your gonna enjoy it!

Spend time with family and make deep connections with them.

Time with my family is one of the most priceless gifts

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Something interesting to add....

The exact same thing happened to me, but my grandfather didn't invite the entire family....

Being that he is a Mason, I don't think has much to do with it....

2012, is 2012.... If it's more than just another year, well... there's not much you can do to prepare, other than finding a bunker somewhere(psshhh)..

Love to live, and live to love... this will set you free essentially, there's not much more to it than that...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

But the Yucatec Mayans didn't use the Long Count. If you want to go for true 2012 authenticity go to the Guatemalan highlands.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's got a touch of the paranoia and decided that this was his positive way of dealing with it.

Some people are like that. When I see people do things like that I joke with them about it.

"We gonna cruise our way through the end of the world - I likes yer style."

Enjoy your cruise. If he is doing that, you could take a page out of his book of tricks. If you've got some goofy paranoia, maybe learn to deal with it in some positive manner.

edit on 2012/2/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Sounds like your Grandfather is a smart man. But then the very decorated Admiral Bird wrote about a hollow earth in his journal .Its up to you.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

He is not a crazy living in his past man, he is the best man I know. So please tell me to stop thinking crazy and enjoy my cruse!!!

When and if the time comes you will not even know what hit you, nor would any else. And no a dinky boat out in the sea no matter how expensive will not help, but neither would a whole armada of carriers be anything but a massive grave. And any ship that can get you past the barriers of this world you will never be able to see much less understand.

So stop thinking crazy and go enjoy your cruse. It's not everybody and its not everyday that anybody can go enjoy a cruise and sight see the ocean, other countries, and the world in general. Lots of people on here cant afford to, I know I cant and wont, so whats the problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

If your assumption is correct then you are lucky to have a grandfather with such foresight.If not maybe he's just covering his collectives butt.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Its Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd , and that journal (sadly) is a fake.

OP - Enjoy the cruise, I think I might have had similar problems to you (in the recent past) and am now enjoying the re-establishment of family ties.

And just think, apart from a decent bunker underground, a cruise liner is probably the next safest bet (not that think anything will happen in Dec).

I think WW3 is much more likley

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Its Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd

thanks for clearing that up for me...I was loosing sleep, projectile vomiting and considering pulling the trigger. I am now a better person. how can I ever thank you enough

peace

edit on 4-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well hey, I would rather be on a cruise having fun at the end with all my fam, instead of at my house doing something boring.

If he was really smart, he would have booked on you all on the virgin atlantic space tour thing. Safest place would be in space when SHTF

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wow, lucky you! Go on the cruise and be thankful you are so blessed as to have even one person in your family that A) is generous enough to shout a cruise for the whole family and B) has the money to do so.

Whether it kicks off on the 21st, or at all for that matter I'm not sure exactly how the cruise will save you and how your Grandfather is so sure it will?

Is it a magical vessel ye be scouring the seas on?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

everyone on ats has a family member who was high up in the military and a mason i would worry at all apart from youl be off the coast of mehico

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Okay... stop.

You should only be worried if grandpa asks the family to take a cruise to the Antarctica on Dec 21st.

Now go out and buy yourself some suntan lotion and a new flaming red speedo for the trip.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Agree with many on this thread: stop reading into it. Go and have fun.

As has been said, if it is going to be the end of the world, there won't be much you can do about it, and this way you'd be surrounded by your family having fun.
Or, if it's all bunk, you still got to go on a cruise and have fun!

You do win either way!

I'll most likely be sitting here bored to tears at home, posting on here on ATS:

"Hey guys, nothing going on, I just wanted to say......omg...what's that rumbling sound? Why is the ground shaking? What is that in the sk-----------"

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join