It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me to stop

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ok Ive pretty much come to the conclusion that 2012 is a spiritual thing of a soul shift or some crap other than the end of the world....... Then my head got into it.
I received a call from my grandfather inviting my entire family on a cruise( aunts, uncles step family cusins kids everybody)Very nice gesture !!then he tells me the cruise will take us to mexico and we will be traveling on the cruise ship on dec 21st!! I laughed and made jokes and still have . But then I started thinking ..... My grandfather is a retired full bird col. From the us army.... Then I remembered he is a mason too.. Please tell me to stop thinking the old man knows something and is putting the whole family together on a boat off the coast of Mexico for some reason he is privy to.
He is not a crazy living in his past man, he is the best man I know. So please tell me to stop thinking crazy and enjoy my cruse!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Stop it right now, just stop it!!

Enjoy the ride

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow.

I'd be thinking the same thing as you. VERY interesting.

So......stop?

P.S. Maybe you could send me a U2U with the name and itinerary of the ship. We've always wanted to go on a Mexican cruise in December.....
edit on 3-2-2012 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
That's strange... Funny thing, my husband and I were talking about taking a cruise to no where for a few weeks on that date. Maybe now we will lol! Anyway, you should just ask him flat out, see what he says. If he seems shifty I'd be worried. Be sure to let me know what he says
. Oh, and STOP thinking that way after you ask

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You could still ask him if choice of date was intentional.
Probably just a concidence though.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Patrik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sooner or later the world ends for each of us. Sounds like a great family outing! How wonderful you have a Grandpa you love admire and respect! Make memories, chances are his world will end before yours.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Remember the scene from the movie 2012 and the cruise ship??

Nah, just kidding. Go enjoy yourself man! Everybody will be hiding in caves, others will perform mass suicide and you're going to be on a big fat cruise ship!! Parteeeeeyyyyyy

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It sounds like a lot of people he's footing the bill for. May I ask how many, and is he in a position to do something like this normally.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
It sounds like a lot of people he's footing the bill for. May I ask how many, and is he in a position to do something like this normally.

Why, you think it's a good bye Tour? lol

Seriously dude, you will be sorry on the 22nd if you don't go!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hi op

how old is he
where did he serve
whats his past,that you know of

dave

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Stop thinking about it!

Seriously though, I would stop. I know its hard. I would probably start coming to the same conclusion. BUT..... a big but there, you don't want to mess with fate, or what is suppose to be. Maybe he does know something. Maybe not. But you get to go on a great trip next winter. So enjoy the ride. If something goes down, you will be a lucky one. If not, you still enjoyed it, and enjoyed the time till then. Just live your life.

Have a wonderful trip!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Go,
enjoy, On the appointed day
If TSHTF then at least you will be surrounded by genuine love and family.
If it doesn't, then at least you will be surrounded by genuine love and family.

Win/win either way for you my friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

He's not filthy rich but he's not poor either. This trip is a Every other year or so type of thing( first year I've ever been invited though !!! I've been kind of a screw up in the past but now the past couple of years they feel I've grown up)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

He was born in 1928
Served Korea & nam
Retired in 1980
Worked for the state of Texas for 10 years retired again
Has been involved in Texas republican politics since

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok, why dont you just STOP (as you ask) whatever you are doing right now and ASK HIM?!!

STOP, and ASK him... yes?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I decided six years ago that me and my family would spend Dec 21 2012 in the Yucatan. Even if nothing happens it would be cool to say, "I spent Dec 21 2012 at the Mayan Pyramids."

edit on 3-2-2012 by spokaneman1983 because: keyboard malfuction

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spokaneman1983
I decided six years ago that me and my family would spend Dec 21 2012 in the Yucatan. Even if nothing happens it would be cool to say, "I spent Dec 21 2012 at the Mayan Pyramids."

edit on 3-2-2012 by spokaneman1983 because: keyboard malfuction

I bet this place is going to be a wee bit overcrowded

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

LOL! I bet you're right.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
He knows something. Spend all your money this year, deplete your retirement savings, and go on the cruise!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join