It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cortez vs Hollohan (co hosted by raekwon)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Last time I posted a rap battle to this site I realized that there's not a lot of battle fans here, but I figured I would post this because it just dropped recently and I think it's a classic. I've already watched it 10 times and I can't decide who won. If you've never watched rap battles before then still give this a chance because this is awesome.

The actual battle starts somewhere between 4:00 and 5:00 but the intro is pretty cool so I recommend you watch it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I got the impression that Cortez won. I don't know much about this so I'm going to make up some terms. He had a smoother delivery. I didn't think he was just repeating something he had practiced. If he did, doesn't matter. The one dude saying being all drugged up is cool..... not cool. Just makes you look like a fool. Oh, look at that... It's catching on.

I think they found the 1 cute girl in the place to stand in the crowd right in the light. They kept the other 2-3 girls to the side for the occasionally appearance.... just so people don't get suspicious.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

I agree. I've never been a huge fan of hollohan's "LOOK AT ME!!! I DO CRACK!!! AREN'T I CRAZY!?!!??" style. Hollohan had some really good lines, but overall seeing as hollohan had some problems with his breath control, I think cortez just outrapped him and styled on him. I keep switching back and forth though.

join