It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Dr. Ron Paul gets 110% of Registered Voters votes that would mean Mitt Romney won?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If Dr. Ron Paul gets 110% of Registered Voters votes that would mean Mitt Romney won?

There are embedded links everywhere in this posting

What would happen after a general erection where Hon. Dr. Paul gets 110% of the vote?

Silly, agreed, but when he comes in with a landslide win,

how will the media handle the volumuous amounts of urine splashing in news rooms

across America? *cough* CNN *cough* MSNBC *cough* Fox; They'll be drowning.

How will they cover it up?

Will Mitt Romney be a sore looseh to call for a recount,

including all the people that voted posthumously?

We all know that dead people will undoubtedly vote for Romney (or Obama).

It will be quite a sight to see the Kaos within America...

Beacon of Democracy! Diebold, the own3rz of elections getting pwn'd by the people.

YES, we all need to make waves! Wave buh bye to scum bag politicians.

The Cream of Americans running for pubic office.

People with honor and dignity (and a good sense of humor.)

All parody aside... [color=gold] Here's some good, off the beaten path, info including how to activate if you are currently deteriorating...

Happy Friday!

BTW: You don't have to support Hon. Dr. Paul to have a peek at that link.

When I talked to a fellow church member last week, he stated thusly, "I don't follow politics"
To which I replied, "As grown men, we are required to follow politics (and current events)." NO? Superbowl?
Unimportant?

edit on 2·3·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, he got a whopping 7% of the Florida vote, so there's nowhere to go but up.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Considering all of the vote fraud that's occuring, as well as dead people voting... 7% is rather high... That's equivillent to Romney's "37%."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Well, he got a whopping 7% of the Florida vote, so there's nowhere to go but up.

A candidate who primary base of support being the youth, who didn't advertise or run at all in Florida, whose arguments especially on israel don't really jive with the large elderly jewish population that dwells there.

WOW WHAT A SHOCK.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
ditby]

What would happen after a erection where Hon. Dr. Paul gets 110% of the vote?

Silly, agreed, but when he comes in with a landslide win,

how will the media handle the volumuous amounts of urine splashing in news rooms

across America? *cough* CNN *cough* MSNBC *cough* Fox; They'll be drowning.

Uhm, I don't think urine is what would be splashing if RP gets 110% general erection!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does it really matter who is President, we all kow the banks rule the world :-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Uhm, I don't think urine is what would be splashing if RP gets 110% general erection!

Heh, It's my Fryday Rant!!! Happy Friday! (and check the links in the OP.)

[color=#00BFFF]Recommended (MSM) movie this week: Link to IMDB: [color=#00BFFF]Memento 2000 113Mins

edit on 2·3·12 by DrMattMaddix because: ... Colorizing

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

Also to be noted is that the 7% of the Florida vote came without Paul's campaign spending any money there. It's not worth wasting money in "blue hair" states especially when Romney's campaign & superpac combined to spend over 13 MILLION. Talk about buying an election. I'd swear these older voters have been lobotomized into taking the mainstream media as the gospel and no amount of facts or bad past experiences with horrible politicians can sway them. I hate to sound insensitive but this country needs the older clueless voters to finally die off and then real change could be possible, but I fear we don't have that kind of timeframe left before all is lost.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

top topics

join