It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that their is an international conspiracy to oppress and discriminate against men

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread805083/pg4#pid13413750]post .

Better yet, instead of casual sex, how about getting to know the person.

Are they honest?
Are they kind?
Do they have a good work ethic?
Do they have a good family background, or at least have worked through their baggage and want a good solid family life?
Do they have a addictive personality? (Drugs, alcohol, shopping, gambling?????)
Do they steal?
Do you both want the same number of kids or no kids?

Imo,the most important thing that men and women can learn to understand about eachother is that love and sex are different things and they dont really have anything to do with eachother,as these words so obviously explain..."I hold your hand,Someone else holds your heart"
edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by targeting

I know a man whos now an ex-husband...

He washed the dishes for his wife every day...

He took out their trash all the time...

He was threatened with prison if he didnt willingly comply...

Now hes living in his brothers cellar...

Now he has no car...

Now hes allowed supervised visits to see his daughter one day a week...

After having been lied to,emotionally shafted and financially ruined...

If i could go back in time to ancient rome and tell a guy there that i come from a time where and when men are emotionally trampled and finacially raped with state and government backed extortion, so the courts, lawyers, judges, prosecuters, dss and women get loaded with lots of cash, he'd probably die laughing...

edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Actually... Are well aware of the fact that women could file for divorce in Ancient Rome?(After women gave birth to 3 children she was considered a full member of society and no longer required a Guardian). The feminist rendition of the Roman Patriarchy is one of their biggest victories. Because the Patriarchal Rome, as envisioned by feminist's, simply never existed and is far removed from reality.

Seriously, read ancient Roman law's. And you will quickly realize the more things change, the more they stay the same.

---

edit on 7-2-2012 by korathin because: Edited quote to make it more readable

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

To the sexually correct feminist,marriage oppresses women and the family breeds patriarchy.Both result from capitalism.Happily married women are considered pathological and traitorous...Marriage and the Family An Ideological Battleground > www.wendymcelroy.com...

You really need to look up the term "Conservative Misandry". Feminism is only half the problem. When you have congregations touting their fine "christian" women with there 67% divorce rate....

Hatred against males, or rather a kind of bullying bs chauvinism that women engaged in against males(you see it in it's purer forms among Hispanic gal's) has existed for awhile. Add in feminism and you get a powder keg explosion. But that doesn't change the fact that if traditionalist gal's didn't hold such negative chauvinism in their hearts, feminism never would of taken root.

It is like trying to blame the KKK for the White Supremacy movement. The KKK merely harnessed that which was beneath the surface; in the same way feminism harnesses hatred against males today.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

reply to post by targeting

I know a man whos now an ex-husband...

He washed the dishes for his wife every day...

He took out their trash all the time...

He was threatened with prison if he didnt willingly comply...

Now hes living in his brothers cellar...

Now he has no car...

Now hes allowed supervised visits to see his daughter one day a week...

After having been lied to,emotionally shafted and financially ruined...

If i could go back in time to ancient rome and tell a guy there that i come from a time where and when men are emotionally trampled and finacially raped with state and government backed extortion, so the courts, lawyers, judges, prosecuters, dss and women get loaded with lots of cash, he'd probably die laughing...

Actually... Are well aware of the fact that women could file for divorce in Ancient Rome?(After women gave birth to 3 children she was considered a full member of society and no longer required a Guardian). The feminist rendition of the Roman Patriarchy is one of their biggest victories. Because the Patriarchal Rome, as envisioned by feminist's, simply never existed and is far removed from reality.

Seriously, read ancient Roman law's. And you will quickly realize the more things change, the more they stay the same.

---

edit on 7-2-2012 by korathin because: Edited quote to make it more readable
Another thing about ancient rome...

Seating arrangements in the Coloseiums...

1st tier,the Podium,was reserved for the Emperor,the Vestal Virgins,Priests and members of the Roman Government and Roman Senators...

2nd Tier,Maenianum primum,was reserved for the non senatorial noble class the Equites,or knights...

3rd Tier was reserved for ordinary Roman citizens,the plebeians...

4th Tier was reserved for common women...

What does that tell you?

edit on 8-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 14:34...The women should keep silent in the churches.For they are not permitted to speak,but should be in submission,as the Law also says.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

What has feminism done to us?

Men use to be masculine and were treated that way.They played hockey and football with hardly any protective gear on at all...

I miss the REALLY old days, when men wore tights, ribbons and bows - (sigh)... when men were "real" men...

www.headoverheelshistory.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join