It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that their is an international conspiracy to oppress and discriminate against men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Women never use to run around acting like,one of the guys,out bar hopping and swearing with a loud mouth...

Women would never even consider getting a tattoo,or wearing jeans and getting their hair butched, cruising around on motorcycles wearing workboots...

Well I am glad at least somewhat for feminism then, because I have always had a thing for strong women...and I like people who buck the system.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Happy marriages are dying off because of greed and true love began to go extinct when women started looking and acting like men,wearing pants and butching their hair...imo

Acting like men? You mean deciding to take care of themselves?
And just so you know, as a women, i find dresses/skirts very revealing so you wont catch me dead in one, nothing to do with "being a man"

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I was able to spend many years with my great grandmother who was born in 1902 and she told me how things use to be,how women use to act and then i looked around at the way they act now and its truly frightening...
edit on 6-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

What has feminism done to us?

Men use to be masculine and were treated that way.They played hockey and football with hardly any protective gear on at all...

Men use to go to work and not have to worry about their wives and girlfriends cheating on them anywhere near as much as they do now...

Men wore suits,dress shirts and ties most of the time and they wore hats all the time and never had long hair...

Men use to be able to support their wives and kids,buy a house,have a car,build a savings account and go on vacation all with one job...

Women use to look like what a woman always looked like...

Women never use to run around acting like,one of the guys,out bar hopping and swearing with a loud mouth...

Women would never even consider getting a tattoo,or wearing jeans and getting their hair butched, cruising around on motorcycles wearing workboots...

Women use to be feminine and they were treated that way.They acted like ladies,they actually wore dresses and had manners...

Within the not so long ago past...

Kids use to play in the woods...

Kids use to dig in the dirt...

Kids use to ride their bikes with no helmets on...

Kids use to play in play grounds made of metal...

Kids respected their parents and most kids had a mom and a dad at home...

Every young girl got a doll or a dress for her birthday...

Every young boy got toy pistols or a real rifle for his birthday...

Thats what feminism has done to us...

As much as your entitled to your own opinion, how can you talk like this with an expectation that people should change and adhere to assigned gender roles? If it worked so perfectly, then why would society change so drastically over the period of a century? People must have been unhappy?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Any men out there ever been dragged into court by an emotionally unstable woman whos falsely charged you with physical violence against her?

If any one has,you'll know what i mean when i say that if this ever has or ever does happen to any men out there...

You will be immediately demonized and treated as guilty by the american injustice system...

You'll be threatened with prison time every chance they get to say it to you...

If you have no money to properly defend yourself against the trumped up charges,you'll get stuck with a court appointed attorney who really doesnt give a damn what happenes to you...

Nine out of ten times you'll be left with two choices...

Go to trial and face the wrath of the fiery eyed jury and the crocodile tears of the woman whos trying to railroad you,all over seen by a judge that will most likely be female...

Or accept their no trial agreement of mental evaluation that you have to pay for...

Restraining orders and costly probation visits,court costs and other steep fines,all for something you never even did...Its utterly sickening...

I dont honestly believe that the court system is as stupid and narrow when it comes to men and women as what people make out. Where there is smoke, there is a fire and you cant really be convicted of anything on the word of an accuser, there has to be evidence of some sort.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by targeting

Yes you are absolutely right.

Now, it's after seven, I've been up since five and don't have the time or energy to tell you our long sordid tale of my oldest son's ex wife and all the frap the court allowed her to pull and the $28,000 USD it took us to make her comply with joint custody.

She stalked him
Slapped him for no reason in a parking lot
Has lied about him
Called his employer at the Illinois Tollway Commission and gotten him fired (which screwed herself because then he couldn't pay child support until he found another job)
On and on and on it went for eight years until we shelled out the money to get real aggressive.........so pick you spouse carefully, you've been warned.
The legal system is pro women in my state

I just will end this by saying to all you young men out there..............you better start thinking with the head on your shoulders and really get to know your little princess before you say I do.

Marriage and children are a legally binding contract and our experience (I can only speak for my family) have been through hell and back, including my poor grand daughter who loves her father.

Hollywood, films, commercials, TV sitcoms portray men as dumb, brutal, beasts where as I have found many young women to be just as bad if not worse.

Use birth control even if she says she is on the pill or shot.
Live together for at least a year or two before getting married to see if you both mesh and can work out things together
Watch how she treats those on her $hit list..........if she is mean, well you pick your own poison.
Lastly wait about 5-6 years and save up money, and make really sure your marriage is going to not end in divorce then begin having kids.........don't drag another poor kid into a one parent household.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Any men out there ever been dragged into court by an emotionally unstable woman whos falsely charged you with physical violence against her?

If anyone has,you'll know what i mean when i say that if this ever has or ever does happen to any men out there...

You will be immediately demonized and treated as guilty by the american injustice system...

They'll sympathize with the woman and offer her free counseling...

They'll believe anything she says if it can be used against you...

You'll be forced into trying to prove you did'nt do everything she says you did,even though her every accusation is a blatant lie and if your unable to prove you didnt do those things you know you did'nt do,nine out of ten times you will be charged and found guilty as having done them...

Like some kind of bizzare modern day witch hunt against men...

You'll be threatened with prison every chance they get to use the word against you...

Your work and its financial security will suddenly be hanging by a thread...

If you have no money to properly defend yourself against the trumped up charges,you'll get stuck with a court appointed attorney who really doesnt give a damn what happens to you...

Nine out of ten times you'll be left with two choices...

Go to trial and face the wrath of the fiery eyed jury and the crocodile tears of the woman whos trying to railroad you and she'll probably try to bring in false witnesses to testify against you and that will all be overseen by a judge that will most likely just happen to be female...

Or accept their no trial agreement of long drawn out mental evaluation visits that you have to pay for,or else...

As well as restraining orders and costly probation visits,court costs and other steep fines...

All for something you never even did...

Lots of women just love to turn their ordinary lives into some kind of attention getting soap opera...

Greed driven women who are now backed up by the law,prompted and protected by the legalized financial extortion of men by the state and government...

Its amazing,frightening and sickening...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And my great grandmother once told me about a woman on her street,back in the 1920's,who was about 23 yrs old and she got pregnant and did'nt know who the father was...

And guess what happened to her...

She lost her job,was asked to leave the church and no one would talk to her except to call her a whore...

Recently and in the present day...Millions of women do the same thing and they are put on a pedestal and idolized by young impressionable girls the world over as being "beacons of hope" and "single mom" role models and they are proud to be players who sleep around...

Unbelievable...The destruction of the american family...The fall of the American empire...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You are wrong. Look up some of my other post. In our state, my son was the sole caretaker of our grand daughter because mom couldn't be bothered with her infant daughter.

It took us eight years and $28,000 to make her comply with Joint Custody.

When DCFS (Child & Family Services of IL) could not find her - they gave up.

She had done all kinds of illegal stuff that if my son had pulled he would have been thrown in jail.

Now as far as Hollywood Jimmy Dean's commercial of a man in a round fat sun suit is just one of many stupid commercials, Lifetime Movies always portray the man as the abuser.

Women are just plain smarter on a social level and sneakier (and I'm a woman).

Hollywood, all the movies, portray men as evil and women as the poor victim.

In our particular case, the court system allowed my son's ex wife to get away with everything short of murder.

I sincerely hope you or yours never have to experience what we have.

Make sure and warn your sons to choose wisely.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Because women are castrated far more in the public eye then a man is.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
From the mid 1960's onward as more and more of tptb's subliminal messaging tactics,media induced brainwashing,de-masculinization and de-feminization laws,drugs flooding into society and the woman can be a he-man and the man can be feminine additudes...

Greed driven women who are now backed up by the law,prompted and protected by the legalized financial extortion of men by the state and government...

Women lured by money and greed to throw dad out of the house and their kids are then raised without a stern disciplinary father figure in the home,these kids push their mothers around and they run wild in the streets...

Look at a woman from say 1890 and then look at a woman now,riding a motorcycle with butched hair,wearing greasy jeans and workboots...Somethings not very,very wrong?...Yes it is...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thank God times have changed.

My maternal grandmother was pregnant in 1910, had my mother outside of wedlock, had to give my mother up for adoption and hung herself.

It is up to you young men out there to make double sure YOU use a condom and spermicide even if she says she is on the pill or has had a bc shot.

Better yet, instead of casual sex, how about getting to know the person.

Are they honest?
Are they kind?
Do they have a good work ethic?
Do they have a good family background, or at least have worked through their baggage and want a good solid family life?
Do they have a addictive personality? (Drugs, alcohol, shopping, gambling?????)
Do they steal?
Do you both want the same number of kids or no kids?

It's late, I'm tired.

If you are a male, use some common sense. There are plenty of nice girls out there.

Keep in mind, you can always go to a plastic surgeon and get a beautiful face, but you can't change a dark, evil, mean heart.

And yes men are oppressed and discriminated big time thanks to Hollywood but so are old and fat people.

If you really want to change things arrange a march or protest. Better yet, write the companies that portray men in commercials and movies and their sponsors and tell them you will boycott their products and have your friends do the same because $$$$ talks.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

How the hell is a man looking and acting like a man and a woman looking and acting like a woman "assigned gender roles? Ever hear of the terms male and female?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

And my great grandmother once told me about a woman on her street,back in the 1920's,who was about 23 yrs old and she got pregnant and did'nt know who the father was...

And guess what happened to her...

She lost her job,was asked to leave the church and no one would talk to her except to call her a whore...

Recently and in the present day...Millions of women do the same thing and they are put on a pedestal and idolized by young impressionable girls the world over as being "beacons of hope" and "single mom" role models and they are proud to be players who sleep around...

Unbelievable...The destruction of the american family...The fall of the American empire...

There is a middle way.

That child has value. That woman had value. The man who helped make that child shows an indifference to humanity which cannot be forgiven.

This is not a better way.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The overwhelmingly vast majority of men and women looked and acted like men and women...

Just watch a candid street scene in NY city filmed in the 1930's 40's or 50's And then look at a candid street scene filmed on the exact same street now.It is frightening...

The de-masculinization of men and the de-feminization of women...

But what exactly is the goal and the aim of TPTB and their media in doing this to society?

Are we more easily controlled?

Or is it just another of the end time signs?...

Just like Mother Shipton foretold in her prophecy..."For in those wonderous far off days...The women shall adopt a craze...To dress like men and trousers wear...And to cut off their locks of hair...They'll ride astride with brazen brow... As witches do on broomsticks now...They'll be a sign for all to see... Be sure that it will certain be....Then love shall die and marriage cease...And nations wane as babes decrease"

She wrote those words around 500 years ago and its actually happening...Wow...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Note that I never said that it makes men easier to control by women...that is an assumption that you have made. Perhaps it would have been clearer had i said "leads to more passive and less revolutionary men".

I dont believe that women want men who are easy to control; women want a real man. Someone that has convictions, a backbone, can be trusted, is a man of his word and is a leader yet deeply loves, respects and protects his woman and family. Only a minority of women want someone they can walk all over, just as has been the case throughout history. The emasculation of men hurts women too.

Governments of the world do NOT want men who are willing to stand up and protect those they love; they would much rather men who sit passively and accept what they are told. In fact the last thing they want as they try and create a global power base is a core group of men that are willing to stand up and destroy the attempts to impose a police state on us all.

I also think that the increase in divorce rate is a result of all this. Gradually women lose respect and trust for their men, often leading to cheating, while men do not have the convictions and strength of will to be faithful to their partners and often end up straying. A woman has no reason to leave a real man that she trusts, respects and loves, while a man should have no reason to cheat if he has committed to a woman and has convictions and a backbone.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Women are being turned into men.Butching their hair.Wearing jeans.Getting tattoos.Riding motorcycles.Swearing like drunk sailors.Throwing their husbands out of the house for financial gain.Tptb must be somehow feeding them male hormones to speed up the destruction of the American family.And their sinister agenda is working perfectly...

edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
People don't need eachother to live anymore and the american family is dying fast and about to go extinct...

Millions of women,backed by warped laws,seduced and lured by greed,throw their kids dads out of the home and millions of kids are raised without a father figure,push their mothers around and run wild in the streets...

Millions of young girls raised without a dad in the house,young girls that grow into young women who are unable to emotionally function with a man beyond the bedroom...

According to the Oxford Universities Encyclopedia Of Human Psychology,The way a woman treats and emotionally deals with a man and the types of men she chooses to have relationships with is 100% based on her relationship with her father when she was a young child...

And yet women are tempted and prompted to throw away their kids fathers in the name of money...Wow...

We are a cruel,sick and self centered society and what i see going on around me makes me want to vomit...
edit on 7-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

How the hell is a man looking and acting like a man and a woman looking and acting like a woman "assigned gender roles? Ever hear of the terms male and female?

Male and Female refer to biological identities, "Acting" is just that - Trying to play a certain assigned role.
Just because your a women doesn't mean you should wear dressed and just because your a man doesn't mean you should partake or show an interest in sports. These gender roles have been rebelled against - People obviously were not happy to play them any more.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've heard of a brave new movement called 'Meninism' in which men are reclaiming their identity in a post-femminist world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join