It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that their is an international conspiracy to oppress and discriminate against men

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
like scuplting their personalities so they choose willfully to enter into the military by giving them the reasoning that its honorary and just, which when in a time of invasion yes it is, but not what we have been using our militaries for, political agenda purposes. my 2 cents from this topics idea

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by windword

Men who have been circumcised can still achieve orgasm. A woman who has had her clitoris removed will never experience the same pleasure as I have.

I won't argue with the rest of your post, but women who have had their clitoris removed can absolutely achieve orgasm by stimulation of "the G-spot" or the spongy area about 1 inch inside the vagina. It's the same kind of orgasm as a circumcised male----technically an orgasm, but probably 10-30% of what they should be capable of if both of them had their entire genitalia intact. Circumcised men are usually missing their frenulum, which is responsible for the majority of pleasure in an intact male.

Granted. But a man from that culture isn't likely to help her find that G spot. Clitoral orgasm will never be achieved.

I don't know about the male orgasm as much, but, I have been married twice, one circumcised one not. I didn't notice a difference in sexual pleasure, stimulus or preference.

In other words, they both achieved orgasm with the same amount of effort and artistic style.

edit on 3-2-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

Hey, I'm not trying to say women should be mutilated---no way! It should absolutely be outlawed as it is in civilized countries. It's hard enough for us women to have an orgasm (with a partner at least, LOL). Unfortunately, most of these women living in these kinds of cultures don't have a partner who really gives a # if she orgasms or not, so it's probably not happening for them any which way.

Did you read the page I linked? It has a few anecdotes from guys who were circumcised at later ages, after having had sex, and they all said it was about a 3 on a 1-10 scale, whereas before circumcision it was about a 12 on that same scale. It's kind of hard for a circ'd-at-birth man and a never-circ'd man to compare sex, as they're experiencing two things that look alike but can be very very different. And for us women, we know they're always going to get off, so "how good it is" for them is not really that huge of a deal, LOL. Hard for us to tell, either.

My point is, I think it's narrow-minded of us as a society to abhor female genital mutilation and be totally cool with----even supportive of----male genital mutilation. As a mother to both a daughter and a son now (and a convert to Judaism), I can say I can't imagine ever telling a doctor to just spray a little topical numbing spray on their genitals, and cut part of them off. But that's what happens every single day in this world, by well-educated people who really just never stopped to think about the procedure, what it entails, how painful it might be to a very impressionable psyche, and how barbaric it really is seeing as there's just no good medical evidence that supports doing it preemptively. Use soap and a condom on your penis, and don't retract the foreskin until it does so by itself at around 8 years old (this is the cause of most phimosis in babies and young children), and both "good arguments" for supporting circumcision disappear. It's just absolutely wrong to make that choice for a baby boy who might not have agreed with it when he was old enough to decide for himself whether his Creator (or Nature) endowed him with a "useless" body part that should be cut off. (And besides, it's really a plus for us parents----I've never once had the fountain of pee like with circumcised boys, because the foreskin covers the urethra so it doesn't just shoot straight out, it slows it to more of a trickle! Yay, Nature!)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by targeting

•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.
•Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.
•The vast majority of prisoners are men.

No offense but these three don't support your point about oppression of men, if anything they just reinforce the idea that men are stupid. After all how can we blame women for our own tendency to commit suicide more often, or get arrested more often, or die at work more often?

I also question the idea that rape is more common for men than women, you're not taking into account WOMEN raped in prison are you? The statistics on such an issue would be interesting to see however even assuming you're correct the rape in male prison populations is male on male violence, if anything, once again, it just reinforces how stupid men are.

Sorry but, even as a man myself, I cannot support your conclusion because the facts do not.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If males are emasculated they are less likely to object to being controlled, and hence less likely to revolt against the powers that be.

Take that thought, then look at the way males are portrayed in the media. How many genuine men appear? They are generally portrayed as complete idiots next to their intelligent spouse and daughters, or as metrosexual pansies who are more feminine that female characters. Even the supposed "real man" portrayal (ie an Tim Allen character) is just an idiot that plays with power tools and doesnt understand women, or life in general.

There are not many genuine men left anymore.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

You make a lot of good points but men were dominate in past decades. There was a time women didn't have rights, so maybe it their turn, I don't think they can do any worse.

Depends on the culture/ racial group. Among the Germanic peoples, women where never really oppressed(as Germanics where more egalitarian, see the origins of the may day festival ). And one could say the sheer level of privilege enjoyed by Spartan women for a time(Before Sparta collapsed because they were unable to field enough men) canceled out a lot of karma from that ancient era.

But then again the entire mythos of the feminine divine and women as being oppressed is wrested on the willful ignorance of the past.

Where not the mighty Persian Armada, an armada so powerful only the Earth(insert Creator) could destroy led by a woman?

Didn't the British merchant warrior's damn near conquer the world so they could bring sugar, teas, silks and other precious commodities back to their homeland that the British women demanded?

The thing is, your type always say "well women where oppressed in the past" to justify the horrors being committed against men in the present.

We can point to the "who, what, when, where, and how", while all you can do is say "women where oppressed in the past". You can only name the "who", and sometimes the "where"(but only in reference to a few extreme examples, aka civilizations that either went extinct or are so removed from western civilization that to try to create a link is beyond absurd). But never does your kind ever state the "who, what, when, where and/or how" in any degree of substance.

I know, women in the 1800's where oppressed by all the men who died at sea so they could have sugar. The heat provided from the coal that cost the lives of hundreds of thousands of men is sure damn oppressive. Or heck the fact they weren't responsible for their actions no matter how much debt they racked up must of been pretty darn oppressive(hence why women weren't allowed to take out loans, because her nearest male relative would be held responsible if she defaulted). Or how about all the oppression women suffered when they forced men to build bridges(in one western town in the old west the men built crude wooden walkways to cross this one street that was prone to getting really muddy. The women demanded a more proper bridge. So they would wait until a man or group of men went to cross and they would cross for the heck of it forcing the men into the mud. Until the men got sick of it and built a bridge). Or maybe all those guy's who where either sentenced to jail or hanged for cursing in-front of a lady must of been pretty damn oppressive.

If anything men have suffered since the beginning to sate the appetites of woman. Because women's idea of "being in charge" seems to equal merely replacing the men at the top in lording over and sending the vast majority of men to their deaths.

To say that "since men had their shot" is nothing more than emotional abuse. Us men have NEVER HAD A SHOT!

1) We weren't alive back then and neither where you!
2) Even back then, between the noble lords and a man's wife he was still a slave
3) We are under a decade from women being rendered obsolete. Right now they can convert sperm cells into stem cells and then into a perfectly healthy egg cell. While the same cannot be said of women's egg cells(the process produces deformed spermatozoa cells that are so messed up that it would require additional genetic manipulation to fertilize and egg+ genetic manipulation on top of that to prevent cell death and rejection).

4) The OP created an awesome thread about the oppression of men and the collective answer of the enlightened feminine divine folks is " men deserve it because our vagina's say so". Lovely.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar
If males are emasculated they are less likely to object to being controlled, and hence less likely to revolt against the powers that be.

Take that thought, then look at the way males are portrayed in the media. How many genuine men appear? They are generally portrayed as complete idiots next to their intelligent spouse and daughters, or as metrosexual pansies who are more feminine that female characters. Even the supposed "real man" portrayal (ie an Tim Allen character) is just an idiot that plays with power tools and doesnt understand women, or life in general.

There are not many genuine men left anymore.

The problem with your theory is, that isn't happening. Sure guy's are taking better care of ourselves, but there is a few good reasons for that:

1) Many have realized that if we don't take care of ourselves no one else will.
2) Vanity, with a dash of pride.

And as for men becoming "more easy to control", not true either. Women on the right and on the left are starting to quickly through a fit over the fact that men, particularly young men, want very little to due with them(see insulting terms like the "peter pan complex"). But because of the sheer level of narcissism, they can't see the truth that is in front of their eyes.

Instead they say BS like "men have access to easy sex" or "men never want to grow up". Ignoring the fact that only 10-20% of guy's are promiscuous. Everyone is stuck on Hollywood's portrayal of bachelors because the truth wouldn't make for an interesting movie(40 year old virgin is probably closer to the truth see japan).

Speaking of Japan, it is so bad over there that 1/3rd of Young men in the 16-19+ group don't even want sex. They want romance aka "love", but know it just isn't worth the risk(Japan has more messed up Divorce law's then America). Heck they are already talking about the coming population collapse of Japan.

If anything they are using this as a short sighted form of population control( I say short sighted because over time women will see the truth and they will be never angry. And because of their narcissism they will blame not themselves, but TPTB[think French revolution]).

And maybe even part of some plan to kill nationalism(create a global sense of agency among men via shared oppression by making women the enemy of men in each and every nation).

Either way, if feminism(the female supremacist hate movement) is meant to "pacify" men, it is an epic failure. And the person who came up with the idea is probably already being sent to the bottom of the ocean for such a colossal mess up.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Speaking of Japan, it is so bad over there that 1/3rd of Young men in the 16-19+ group don't even want sex. They want romance aka "love", but know it just isn't worth the risk(Japan has more messed up Divorce law's then America). Heck they are already talking about the coming population collapse of Japan.

Record numbers of young Japanese do not have boyfriends or girlfriends, and many do not want one, according to a survey by the country's government. Sixty-one percent of unmarried men aged 18 and 34 do not have a partner, nor do half of unmarried women the same age.

Japan singletons hit record high

Thats huge.........

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I know a man whos now an ex-husband...

He washed the dishes for his wife every day...

He took out their trash all the time...

He bought her a new car...

He payed her car insurance...

He bought her clothes and jewelry...

He bought the house she said was perfect for them...

He never lied to her...

He never deceived her...

He told her where he was going...

He always told her where he was...

He gave her the baby she asked him for...

Then soon afterwards he came home from work one night to find her and his baby gone...

The next day she called and said she wanted a divorce and how she never really loved him...

Then he was taken to court and falsely accused of violent behaviour...

He was ordered to pay an amount of child support that is beyond his ability...

He was told by a female judge that from then on he has to pay her to live in their house...

He was threatened with prison if he didnt willingly comply...

Now hes living in his brothers cellar...

Now he has no car...

Now hes allowed supervised visits to see his daughter one day a week...

After having been lied to,emotionally shafted and financially ruined...

If i could go back in time to ancient rome and tell a guy there that i come from a time where and when men are emotionally trampled and finacially raped with state and government backed extortion, so the courts, lawyers, judges, prosecuters, dss and women get loaded with lots of cash, he'd probably die laughing...

edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwnAegisean

I do Percieve, Feminist, as a critical threat to the development of intelligence, and logic, in young peoples whom are raised/exposed to such women...
Not that men arent capable of doing the same exact thing, But I do percieve Female supreamacy as a serious problem, wich could accelerate the decline of society.

Gloria Steinem And How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Actually... I've always thought that there was a conspiracy to kill them all off with WAR.
edit on 5-2-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

The thing is, your type always say "well women where oppressed in the past" to justify the horrors being committed against men in the present.

And just out of curiosity, what "horrors" are being committed to men in modern times?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Feminism Is Evil > www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Feminism Is Destroying America > www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
To the sexually correct feminist,marriage oppresses women and the family breeds patriarchy.Both result from capitalism.Happily married women are considered pathological and traitorous...Marriage and the Family An Ideological Battleground > www.wendymcelroy.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Feminism Is Evil > www.jesus-is-savior.com...

Feminism Is Destroying America > www.newswithviews.com...

Thanks for the first link, i got a barrel of laughs reading that tripe (Y)
Seriously? Women shouldn't play sports because it:

hinders the development of godly, Biblical, feminine character

This is exactly why the feminist movement happened in the first place, women were sick of men telling them what they could and couldn't do. How do people not understand this??

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Men will be men. We get into more crap, do more stupid things. Its nature, thats why women are called the "fairer sex". Theres no conspiracy, we run this world.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Happy marriages are dying off because of greed and true love began to go extinct when women started looking and acting like men,wearing pants and butching their hair...imo

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What has feminism done to us?

Men use to be masculine and were treated that way.They played hockey and football with hardly any protective gear on at all...

Men use to go to work and not have to worry about their wives and girlfriends cheating on them anywhere near as much as they do now...

Men wore suits,dress shirts and ties most of the time and they wore hats all the time and never had long hair...

Men use to be able to support their wives and kids,buy a house,have a car,build a savings account and go on vacation all with one job...

Women use to look like what a woman always looked like...

Women never use to run around acting like,one of the guys,out bar hopping and swearing with a loud mouth...

Women would never even consider getting a tattoo,or wearing jeans and getting their hair butched, cruising around on motorcycles wearing workboots...

Women use to be feminine and they were treated that way.They acted like ladies,they actually wore dresses and had manners...

Within the not so long ago past...

Kids use to play in the woods...

Kids use to dig in the dirt...

Kids use to ride their bikes with no helmets on...

Kids use to play in play grounds made of metal...

Kids respected their parents and most kids had a mom and a dad at home...

Every young girl got a doll or a dress for her birthday...

Every young boy got toy pistols or a real rifle for his birthday...

Thats what feminism has done to us...
edit on 6-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
For real injustices, I will stand with you and not against you.

Simple as that.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You have an odd depiction of the past, which reflects less reality and more an idealized Eden that never existed.

The Gold Age of the Past, isn't.

Let's move on to something better shall we? If there are injustices, let's fix them together.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I just don't know what to think of this thread. I could agree that men are discriminated against, but just as much as woman are. Woman still make 70 cents on the dollar a man makes with the same work experience and education. I will say they don't exactly have gender studies in college such as woman in history for men. Oh wait, yes they do, its called a history of the US, or a history of the world. Woman couldn't vote until 80 years ago.
It just seems ridiculous to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join