It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that their is an international conspiracy to oppress and discriminate against men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

If you know anything about female anatomy, you can see that it is not the same and is rightfully illegal.

You're right, it's not the same. They take quite a bit more from what should be on a male in his adulthood than they do from a female, although it's every bit as painful to a male baby as it is a female one: What You Are Missing [with no foreskin]

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by targeting

Most of what you posted is actually a load of crock.

For you to man up, you need to grow up. Real men would laugh at your post. Any decent father reading your post would tell you you're a loser. Women would just roll their eyes...."here we go again, another idiot who can't suck it up"

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. And who are you to judge what a real man is? Who are you to judge what makes a decent father? If a man is angry because a woman gave his children up to adoption and the legal system offers him no solution is he not a decent father? If a man is gang raped and he feels confused and violated because the legal system which should be protecting him is defending the criminals is he not a "real man"? This is exactly why men commit suicide so much more than women do. We tell our men to "suck it up" or "man up" and allow themselves to be violated and discriminated against and wonder why this generation of men is so messed up. It's ******* despicable. Even worse it's impossible to have a logical conversation about it without someone like yourself just saying "man up". Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

If you know anything about female anatomy, you can see that it is not the same and is rightfully illegal.

You're right, it's not the same. They take quite a bit more from what should be on a male in his adulthood than they do from a female, although it's every bit as painful to a male baby as it is a female one: What You Are Missing [with no foreskin]

Men who have been circumcised can still achieve orgasm. A woman who has had her clitoris removed will never experience the same pleasure as I have.

Women can't take anything away from men that they haven't given.

Men are legally able to walk away from an unwanted child by legally relinquishing their parental rights. Most women, around the world, can't.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting

For you to man up, you need to grow up. Real men would laugh at your post. Any decent father reading your post would tell you you're a loser. Women would just roll their eyes...."here we go again, another idiot who can't suck it up"

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. And who are you to judge what a real man is? Who are you to judge what makes a decent father? If a man is angry because a woman gave his children up to adoption and the legal system offers him no solution is he not a decent father? If a man is gang raped and he feels confused and violated because the legal system which should be protecting him is defending the criminals is he not a "real man"? This is exactly why men commit suicide so much more than women do. We tell our men to "suck it up" or "man up" and allow themselves to be violated and discriminated against and wonder why this generation of men is so messed up. It's ******* despicable. Even worse it's impossible to have a logical conversation about it without someone like yourself just saying "man up". Deny ignorance.

A man, who is determined to be the legitimate father, can contest or prevent an adoption in court.
edit on 3-2-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I remember the 'war of the sexes' in the late 70's early 80's !
Yeah it served as a diversion for a time, just long enough for the fookers
to instigate loadsa other #e to opress us ?
They're good at subterfuge !

If they say 'look left' !
Look fookin RIGHT !

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

A man, who is determined to be the legitimate father, can contest or prevent an adoption in court.

And if that doesn't work? In my opinion the mother shouldn't even have the option of giving up the child for adoption without the father's permission.

edit on 3-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Men who have been circumcised can still achieve orgasm. A woman who has had her clitoris removed will never experience the same pleasure as I have.

I won't argue with the rest of your post, but women who have had their clitoris removed can absolutely achieve orgasm by stimulation of "the G-spot" or the spongy area about 1 inch inside the vagina. It's the same kind of orgasm as a circumcised male----technically an orgasm, but probably 10-30% of what they should be capable of if both of them had their entire genitalia intact. Circumcised men are usually missing their frenulum, which is responsible for the majority of pleasure in an intact male.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

And if that doesn't work? In my opinion the mother shouldn't even have the option of giving up the child for adoption without the father's permission.

edit on 3-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

That is already the law here in the USA. The father HAS to sign the adoption papers. Sometimes, the woman will say that she doesn't know who the father is, to avoid the law. Sometimes, she will say that she can't find the father. That's when the courts will hear from the father to void the adoption. It has happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. They recieve higher rate of acquittal simply for being women.
•Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.
•Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, only male perpetrators are arrested:
•It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are just as harmful male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) aren't harmful.
•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.
•Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.
•The vast majority of prisoners are men.
Men are doing far worse than women in the American education system. We're more likely to drop out of high school, and less likely to finish college. Studies have shown that teachers grade the work of males far more harshly than the work of females (they were given identical papers for identical courses and the paper with the male name was given a lower grade on average).
•Men who are falsely accused of rape have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not officially convicted or charged - their accuser on the other hand is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
•Men have no reproductive or parental rights. A women can falsely claim that a man is the father of her children and if he can't prove that he isn't the father in thirty days he is now legally considered the father and must pay child support. He can't contest it. A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist. A man who is raped while unconscious must pay child support. A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped.
In 2009/2010 $1,516,460 was spent toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010/2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. On some airlines, men are banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because people automatically assume men are pedophiles, obviously. The majority of homeless are men.

You've probably noticed that I haven't even touched on social discrimination such as a group of women, on a popular talk show, cheering and laughing about a woman who castrated a man simply because he was divorcing her. I could point out many other examples of social discrimination if anyone wants me to.

Edit: Due to prison rape , which the U.S. government does nothing to prevent, the majority of rape victims are men.
The british government has decided that prostate cancer isn't important enough to try and prevent.
Women have "ladies' night" at bars. Imagine if there was "white people night" where white people get discounts. Here's a debate about this topic that should demonstrate just how ridiculous feminists are.

I believe you're being serious and do believe there is a definite bias in custody cases but..
Please forgive me:

edit on 3-2-2012 by Bachrk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

I won't argue with the rest of your post, but women who have had their clitoris removed can absolutely achieve orgasm by stimulation of "the G-spot" or the spongy area about 1 inch inside the vagina. It's the same kind of orgasm as a circumcised male----technically an orgasm, but probably 10-30% of what they should be capable of if both of them had their entire genitalia intact. Circumcised men are usually missing their frenulum, which is responsible for the majority of pleasure in an intact male.

Granted. But a man from that culture isn't likely to help her find that G spot. Clitoral orgasm will never be achieved.

I don't know about the male orgasm as much, but, I have been married twice, one circumcised one not. I didn't notice a difference in sexual pleasure, stimulus or preference.

In other words, they both achieved orgasm with the same amount of effort and artistic style.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

All males, despicable leaders included, had a mother...

... man is as women makes them...

...in fact man are now superfluous, including for reproduction...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Come now blue..........

Pretty insulting on your part.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There is a place in the world that will solve all of your problems and ease all of your troubles - Saudi Arabia.

Im getting tired of this "Man vs Woman" thing. When your talking in terms of the law, its never clear cut and therefore you cannot generalise a whole spectrum of legal issues and come to an accurate conclusion.
There are bad woman, there are bad men - Gender makes no difference. Dont let it be a factor i say.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Almost all the problems men face of of their own making.

"•Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women."
The the violent crimes of which you speak are almost all committed by men.

"•It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will."
Male and female circumcision are not the least bit comparable. Male circumcision actually reduces risk of disease. Female circumcision does serious damage.

"•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths."
Men CHOOSE to take on dangerous occupations.

"•Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do."
They choose to do this. Suicide is linked to drug and alcohol abuse and to not having a strong social support network - reflecting male social traits of risk-taking and being loners. My wife is a breast cancer survivor and my father died of prostate cancer. Women have marches and rallies for breast cancer with 10's of thousands of participants. Just try to get a few hundred men to do a prostate cancer march or rally. It's almost impossible because men don't do things in groups except competitive things like sports or war. So men are more socially isolated. In most married couples I know the wife is the "social director". Men need to know how to build social support groups.

•The vast majority of prisoners are men.
Men commit the vast majority of crimes, especially violent ones. There is not a society on earth or in history where the men are not more violent than the women.

•Men are doing far worse than women in the American education system. We're more likely to drop out of high school, and less likely to finish college
Men make more bad choices. A big reason for this is that men father babies and then leave, resulting in millions of boys being raised by single mother and no strong father figure. Those are the boys most likely to dropout or run with gangs. Even a father with no job can play a strong role is raising his child and keeping him on the straight and narrow.

•Men have no reproductive or parental rights. A women can falsely claim that a man is the father of her children and if he can't prove that he isn't the father in thirty days he is now legally considered the father and must pay child support. He can't contest it.

In the Reason article you cite article the man should have first contacted a lawyer before doing anything. Being stupid should hurt!

•A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist. A man who is raped while unconscious must pay child support.
Can you cite some examples of this?

•On some airlines, men are banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because people automatically assume men are pedophiles, obviously.

I agree this is discriminatory but look at the bright side - we don't have to sit next to kids on airplanes.

•The majority of homeless are men
Men have higher rates of crime, drug abuse and mental illness - all conditions that lead to homelessness. This has nothing to do with discrimination

•Due to prison rape , which the U.S. government does nothing to prevent, the majority of rape victims are men.
... by other men. So once again, men are causing this problem - not "society", not women.

•Women have "ladies' night" at bars. Imagine if there was "white people night" where white people get discounts.
"Ladies nights" exist because men want them! They want to attract more women to bars because most women are too sensible to hang out in bars so the bars need to provide an incentive. There is no equivalent of this with whites, so your comparison is not applicable.

Most of the problems you cite, and indeed many of our other problems - war, terrorism, predatory corporate behavior, for examples, are cases of men behaving badly.

It is up to US, as men, and no one else, to live lives of self-discipline and virtue. Even the discrimination, e.g., the idea that men are sexual predators or rapists, exists because so many men ARE. Look at the Catholic Church pedophile scandal, or the one at Penn State - men covered up for other men. And look at the incidence of wartime rape - again, men covering up for other men.

As men, we should know that it is dishonorable to blame society or women for out own self-made problems.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin
Men also pay more for car insurance.

Men pay more for car insurance because they are higher risk. So they should pay more - that's not discrimination, it's just math.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by plnelson

Men pay more for car insurance because they are higher risk. So they should pay more - that's not discrimination, it's just math.

Not anymore they dont. Because it was "sexist" they've gone and knocked up womens insurance to be equal with mens. Why didnt they just lower mens premiums if they weren't such high-risk drivers? Why punish the female sex?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Im not so sure about women getting the upper hand and all, but I know the Men AND Women are getting royally screwed because of role-reversals that have been socially implemented by Govt (equality).

It all leads to one path. We will all be so psycologicly raped that we will continue the in corruption of our morals and responsibilities, that we will need MORE GOVT CONTROL.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by plnelson

Not anymore they dont. Because it was "sexist" they've gone and knocked up womens insurance to be equal with mens. Why didnt they just lower mens premiums if they weren't such high-risk drivers? Why punish the female sex?

Insurance rate policy is set by states. In most states males pay more, as they should. Ditto with life insurance.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
Im not so sure about women getting the upper hand and all, but I know the Men AND Women are getting royally screwed because of role-reversals that have been socially implemented by Govt (equality).

It all leads to one path. We will all be so psycologicly raped that we will continue the in corruption of our morals and responsibilities, that we will need MORE GOVT CONTROL.

First of all, how is the government enforcing "role reversals"? Gender roles are the product of culture, not biology. There's nothing intrinsic about being a female that means you can't be a bomber pilot, or about being a male that means you can't be a nurse. All the government is doing is trying to make sure there are no barriers to people getting to do something they might be good at and enjoy and be able to contribute to society or the economy.

And your morals and whether you accept your responsibilities are your own choice. You can't blame the government or "society" for your own bad choices.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by plnelson

"•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths." Men CHOOSE to take on dangerous occupations.

This assertion is false, man may be biologically inclined to take more chances than females due to testosterone, but the majority is forced into roles by society expectation and pressure.

Men are also more direct and transparent than women in social relations, women are more surreptitious and conniving than man, even in groups, most men are willing to collaborate with other men if goals are clearly defined, women are more inclined to cooperate simply for social integration and status acquisition.

The only real motivation for men to get status is power and the chance of getting more women, like the saying goes "behind every powerful man there is always a powerful women". Men are so evolutionary shaped by women that studies have demonstrated that they are overly sensitive to the female voice pitch.

There is however a minority in both sexes that act like the other sex, this has to do more with how the brain evolves.

For instance homosexual men (by keeping it a secret or by lack of discrimination) will have a better chance of being successful in the social ladder than heterosexual man as they often share feminine brain traits, including a better eye for presentation, facility in speech, especially in being more open emotionally, we could say that they socially they get a boost by being less focused in women, heterosexual man will often, even at an subconscious level, fail to recognize as a competitor someone who is more feminine... on the other hand homosexual women do not seem to get any special benefits besides being able to relate better than heterosexual man and benefit from an easier intimacy with other women, and being more goal driven...

Bisexuality seems to be more about promiscuity, like what is found in the Bonobo (the pygmy chimpanzee), and has to do with socialization, in humans it seems to be more prominent in women, probably because it is culturally and socially easier.

Man will offer less objections to homosexual women interaction, even the imaginary is often alluring (if the females fall into the heterosexual man attractive model), on the other hand most heterosexual man see homosexual men interactions and imaginary as repulsive, mostly due to acculturation as a subversion of normal heterosexual man comradeship, something alien that they can not relate to.

edit on 4-2-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join