It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that their is an international conspiracy to oppress and discriminate against men

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. They recieve higher rate of acquittal simply for being women.
•Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.
•Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, only male perpetrators are arrested:
•It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are just as harmful male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) aren't harmful.
•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.
•Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.
•The vast majority of prisoners are men.
Men are doing far worse than women in the American education system. We're more likely to drop out of high school, and less likely to finish college. Studies have shown that teachers grade the work of males far more harshly than the work of females (they were given identical papers for identical courses and the paper with the male name was given a lower grade on average).
•Men who are falsely accused of rape have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not officially convicted or charged - their accuser on the other hand is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
•Men have no reproductive or parental rights. A women can falsely claim that a man is the father of her children and if he can't prove that he isn't the father in thirty days he is now legally considered the father and must pay child support. He can't contest it. A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist. A man who is raped while unconscious must pay child support. A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped.
In 2009/2010 $1,516,460 was spent toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010/2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. On some airlines, men are banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because people automatically assume men are pedophiles, obviously. The majority of homeless are men.

You've probably noticed that I haven't even touched on social discrimination such as a group of women, on a popular talk show, cheering and laughing about a woman who castrated a man simply because he was divorcing her. I could point out many other examples of social discrimination if anyone wants me to.

Edit: Due to prison rape , which the U.S. government does nothing to prevent, the majority of rape victims are men.
The british government has decided that prostate cancer isn't important enough to try and prevent.
Women have "ladies' night" at bars. Imagine if there was "white people night" where white people get discounts. Here's a debate about this topic that should demonstrate just how ridiculous feminists are.

edit on 3-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by targeting

Hope you prepared well for the onslaught ..........

I will say this. After my fight with Child support services,CPS,and the State,regarding my children,I believe that there is GENDER BIAS in the court systems. It all revolves around MONEY.

BTW.....I have custody of ALL my Children.

S&F
edit on 3-2-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You make a lot of good points but men were dominate in past decades. There was a time women didn't have rights, so maybe it their turn, I don't think they can do any worse.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Your thread reminds me of Dieudonné, a french actor who does one man shows and has done a sketch on that subject. He portrays different members of the imaginary MIF "Mouvement contre l'Impérialisme Féminin", the "movement against female imperialism", it's very funny. Only in french.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Dont worry about the current state of culture, and society...
Society itself; as we know it, wil cease to exist within the next decade.
And we will be back to square one: guy who is more skilled with wooden clubs(automatic rifles), lives longer, eats more, gets to reproduce.

Femenist extreamist Women will probably create: sexist, man killing, bands, that apear to be cult like.
(but the Local white supremacist will probably be enough to handle groups like that)

I do Percieve, Feminist, as a critical threat to the development of intelligence, and logic, in young peoples whom are raised/exposed to such women...
Not that men arent capable of doing the same exact thing, But I do percieve Female supreamacy as a serious problem, wich could accelerate the decline of society.

But... Hey... At least they are not Catholic... Right?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

You make a lot of good points but men were dominate in past decades. There was a time women didn't have rights, so maybe it their turn, I don't think they can do any worse.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Yes women were discriminated against in the past and there is no excuse for that but that in and of itself is not an excuse to discriminate against men now.

I always find it odd how all these "feminists" are always talking about how they want gender equality yet most of the stuff they are for seems to give them more rights than men, not equal, and that's certainly the way the laws are tending towards now. It seems like they want only the benefits that men have without all of the negatives.

I'm all for true equality, I think everything should be equal for everyone regardless of race, religion, or gender but that goes both ways, punishments and rewards. If these feminists see something being done to women that they don't like, they should try to get it changed for everyone, not make it so that men are now in a worse position than they were. It just seems to me like most of them are more for revenge than equality.

I don't mean to pick on feminists here, I think women should get together and stand up for their rights if they're not being treated fairly, just not at the expense of others.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. They recieve higher rate of acquittal simply for being women.

Because they are less likely to commit crimes, therefore given a higher benefit of the doubt. Not a conspiracy, unless everyone on every jury which has acquitted women was in on it---both men and women.

•Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.

Because of two things: they are far more likely to put themselves in dangerous situations such as fights, and because of the fact (as you state below) that they are imprisoned and then "prison-married".

•Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, only male perpetrators are arrested:

Citation?

•It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are just as harmful male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) aren't harmful.

No argument on this one. It's barbaric. My son is intact.

•Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.

Men hold the majority of "dangerous" jobs.

•Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.

Separate topic, but an interesting one. You should explore this topic further.

•The vast majority of prisoners are men.

The vast majority of criminals (read: people who commit crimes that are punishable by prison) are men.

Men are doing far worse than women in the American education system. We're more likely to drop out of high school, and less likely to finish college. Studies have shown that teachers grade the work of males far more harshly than the work of females (they were given identical papers for identical courses and the paper with the male name was given a lower grade on average).

Another good point, should be explored further.

•Men who are falsely accused of rape have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not officially convicted or charged - their accuser on the other hand is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.

Agreed. Uncool. Not a conspiracy, however.

•Men have no reproductive or parental rights. [url=http://reason.com/archives/2004/02/01/injustice-by-default]

Untrue. Plus, the "is a mother or father more suited to have primary custody" debate is a thread in itself.

The rest of your post doesn't represent any hint of a "conspiracy" but rather natural responses to the fact that FAR more men molest kids than women (proven), and the fact that humans want to further their own goals more than anyone else's. That's just greed, not conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaX

Yes women were discriminated against in the past and there is no excuse for that but that in and of itself is not an excuse to discriminate against men now.

I always find it odd how all these "feminists" are always talking about how they want gender equality yet most of the stuff they are for seems to give them more rights than men, not equal, and that's certainly the way the laws are tending towards now. It seems like they want only the benefits that men have without all of the negatives.

I'm all for true equality, I think everything should be equal for everyone regardless of race, religion, or gender but that goes both ways, punishments and rewards. If these feminists see something being done to women that they don't like, they should try to get it changed for everyone, not make it so that men are now in a worse position than they were. It just seems to me like most of them are more for revenge than equality.

I don't mean to pick on feminists here, I think women should get together and stand up for their rights if they're not being treated fairly, just not at the expense of others.

Life is a balance and men upset the balance by keeping women isolated and without rights so the pendulum is now swinging back the other way, hopefully it ends in a balance of both mens and womens equality. There is nothing to fear in life, especially women.
edit on 3-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

An eye for an eye doesn't make the world blind either, The phrase, "an eye for an eye", (עין תחת עין‎, ayin tachat ayin, literally 'an eye under an eye'), is a quotation from several passages of the Hebrew Bible[1][2][3] in which a person who has injured the eye of another is instructed to pay compensation. It defined and restricted the extent of retribution in the laws of the Torah. As it should be, someone steals $20 from you, you should get $20 back, an eye for an eye. Same thing as balance, 1=1, $20 = $20, Women = Men

When things are out of balance in the world and the pendulum starts swinging back the other way. Men oppressed women now there taking their equal rights, the pendulum is swinging back. Without equal right someone will always be oppressed.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind only if you read it in a literally context. Poke my eyes out and I poke your eyes out the world is blind, haha I get it with no eyes we are blind, surely you can see the meaning beneath the cleaver wording.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How many female leaders have orchestrated war?
2nd

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

An eye for an eye doesn't make the world blind either, The phrase, "an eye for an eye", (עין תחת עין‎, ayin tachat ayin, literally 'an eye under an eye'), is a quotation from several passages of the Hebrew Bible[1][2][3] in which a person who has injured the eye of another is instructed to pay compensation. It defined and restricted the extent of retribution in the laws of the Torah. As it should be, someone steals $20 from you, you should get $20 back, an eye for an eye. Same thing as balance, 1=1, $20 = $20, Women = Men

When things are out of balance in the world and the pendulum starts swinging back the other way. Men oppressed women now there taking their equal rights, the pendulum is swinging back. Without equal right someone will always be oppressed.

Regardless of where the quote comes from or how it was originally meant when it was first coined, the way I used it was to say that hurting/restricting others because you were hurt just leaves everyone in pain. I also find it interesting that you quoted directly from Wikipedia to make it seem like I was using the phrase incorrectly. Maybe I should have went with "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you" but I'm sure you would have found a way to twist that around as well.

As it should be, someone steals $20 from you, you should get $20 back, an eye for an eye.
This is how it should be, I completely agree. The more appropriate analogy for what I was talking about would be to say that what feminists are trying to do now is get $40 back from someone who took $20 which just means stealing from someone who stole from them, which makes them just as bad and accountable as the original thief. The "eye for an eye" quote makes sense in this scenario because if everyone thought like that, there would be no equality, only constant shifts in power from one gender to the other.

I wasn't even picking on you with my post, I was just using what you had said as a basis for my response to the original post, because you brought up a good point. I'm sorry if I offended you but I stand by what I said and it was in no way an attack on you.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the phrase "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" is a quote from Mahatma Gandhi in response to the original "Eye for an eye" phrase from the bible.
edit on 3-2-2012 by AlphaX because: (no reason given)

2nd EDIT: I also want to apologize to PageAlaCearl for my opening paragraph because after reading your most recent edit it appears that you truly misunderstood my quote and you weren't actually trying to make me look incompetent.
edit on 3-2-2012 by AlphaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
How many female leaders have orchestrated war?
2nd

How many female leaders have their been?
And before you use the lack of female presidents to argue that america is misogynistic let me just leave this here: Women politicians are not less likely to be elected, they just don't run for political offices as much as men.

edit on 3-2-2012 by targeting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

In the words of the late, great James Brown;
"This is a man's world, this is a man's world."

Mankind has been male dominated for millennia. Also, both males and females have been influenced through propaganda to be dominated by masculine (mind, logic) characteristics instead of feminine (creativity, feelings) characteristics.

We are tragically in need of balance. Male or Female can not be dominant, nor can masculine or feminine characteristics be dominant for there to be Peace on an individual or global-societal scale.

Peace.

edit on 2/3/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Most of the points you have listed are due to the increased rate of risk taking found within the psyche of males. More reckless risk taking results in more imprisonment, death, and injury.

Regarding parental rights, I strongly do not believe that the legal system is in favor of women for the sake of women. It is my opinion that to better control a people, the family structure must be broken. A family is bound by the foundations of a strong mother and father. Men typically provide the sense of safety, security, and discipline within a family. To destroy families, it is logical to favor the woman over men as the parental guardian. Case by case the story is different, but I am speaking in generalized terms.

There is an international conspiracy to oppress the feminine mentality and to destroy strong families.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Of course there is discrimination against men in the workplace and elsewhere. Whether you want to call it discrimination against men or empowering women, the goal is the same - population control. Working women simply have less children. Another "advantage" to having the female be the breadwinner is that the female then becomes the head of the household. The female-dominated household "unit" is less aggressive towards outside authority (i.e. government) than a male-dominated household and therefore more easily controlled. I do not see the trend in "female empowerment" changing any time soon. As the population increases, men will likely become increasingly marginalized in society.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Modern feminist:
"You can’t tell other women how to live their lives, only I can".

I agree with this thread 100%. The system is biased to women and yet they still complain and complain.
edit on 3-2-2012 by TheCommentator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Men have always been in control of things. This is the way that it ended up. If women were not so silenced, abused, and isolated, there would have been no reason for a "feminist" movement.

I am sure that there is no reason to discuss the atrocities that are happening to women till this day in other countries. They have no "movement", and this is based on fear of the West.

Men are still dominate against females in other countries, because they have seen women rise against all that held them down in other countries, and are terrified that women will get equal rights.

BTW, the reason for "on the job" injuries of men, is because women cannot be hired at those jobs.

And for male rape in prisons, maybe they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

For men and prostate issues, these can be taken care of without a blue ribbon for them, most men are embarrassed to go to the doctor as the nature of the procedure, and those that aren't, get diagnosed early.

The reason why it is easy for women to make false allegations against men, and they have to be proven innocent, is because of the thousands upon thousands of cases in the past were women covered up abuse due to fear of future beating, and many male cops taking the men's side, just look up the millions of dollars that police stations had to pay, because of "underestimating" domestic abuse.

I IN NO WAY approve of the actions that some women take as far as preventing a father from visiting his children, or making false allegations. Its a waste of time, money, resources, and frankly gives women a bad name.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Men also pay more for car insurance. I know this for a fact. Here is a video from aaron russo talking about the feminist movement funded by the rockefellers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting

Female circumcision isn't at all the same as male circumcision.

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as "all procedures that involve partial or total removal of the external female genitalia, or other injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons."[1]

FGM is typically carried out on girls from a few days old to puberty. It may take place in a hospital, but is usually performed, without anaesthesia, by a traditional circumciser using a knife, razor, or scissors.

The main three are Type I, removal of the clitoral hood, almost invariably accompanied by removal of the clitoris itself (clitoridectomy); Type II, removal of the clitoris and inner labia; and Type III (infibulation), removal of all or part of the inner and outer labia, and usually the clitoris, and the fusion of the wound, leaving a small hole for the passage of urine and menstrual blood—the fused wound is opened for intercourse and childbirth.[

FGM is considered by its practitioners to be an essential part of raising a girl properly—girls are regarded as having been cleansed by the removal of "male" body parts. It ensures pre-marital virginity and inhibits extra-marital sex, because it reduces women's libido. Women fear the pain of re-opening the vagina, and are afraid of being discovered if it is opened illicitly.[1]

If you know anything about female anatomy, you can see that it is not the same and is rightfully illegal.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Most of what you posted is actually a load of crock.

For you to man up, you need to grow up. Real men would laugh at your post. Any decent father reading your post would tell you you're a loser. Women would just roll their eyes...."here we go again, another idiot who can't suck it up"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join