It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the FBI really send me this ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thanks for the replys Beezer.

I was really worried there for like..... Alright I wasn't even worried if it was real as you can tell.

Thanks for the fantsatic replys tho.

To all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have gotten this email so much that I would think my account was shut down if I didn't get it at least twice a week...... I even called the FBI the first time I got it and they told me it was a SCAM and disregard any future emails I got from them. Unfortunately, there is nothing the FBI can do because it is out of their jurisdiction. Just block/delete every email you get from them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Nigeria scammers piss me off to no end.

That "N" word country... Nigeria should be given another "N" in the form of some nice Nukes...

I hate scammers. F'n deadbeats.
edit on 3-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

No chit The girl next door to us sent them 250 dollares once. Her mom and Dad were screaming at her to no end.
I went over to see what the hell ? And then I started screaming at her.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Or you can fight back.

Every hour of their time you waste is an hour they are not fleecing someone grandma of her retirement money.

Here is the standard run. Pastor Niles Crane presiding lol

419eater.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Or you can fight back.

Every hour of their time you waste is an hour they are not fleecing someone grandma of her retirement money.

Here is the standard run. Pastor Niles Crane presiding lol

419eater.com...

Alright Shadow that went directly to my favs. Thanx. very cool.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Funniest thing I've read in a very long time.

Had me literally (not really) on the floor LMAO!

Like this...("Again, Again!"):

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't worry dude, I made a few phone calls and had em all arrested. They shouldn't be scamming you any more.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You can see most of them in the trophy room look legit. They usually pay poor people to take the pictures of bread and fish for them so its generating some industry in Nigeria....even if its just bread, wine and fish modeling.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You can see most of them in the trophy room look legit. They usually pay poor people to take the pictures of bread and fish for them so its generating some industry in Nigeria....even if its just bread, wine and fish modeling.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Star for that pic

The funny thing is, my girlfriend also got one of these along time ago.

I called up the office at the local paper and asked about it.............

I can not believe this is still going on.........

I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy............,,,,The government is letting them get away with it, then they seem needed when people report being scammed, so now they need the investigators to spend years and billions of dollars tracking them.......In the end, one gets busted and ten more scammers come active
probably with the help of the justice department

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Any E-mail that requests a transfer of Money Automatically is a SCAM !!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Congratulations!

Now you need to change your custom title to match mine.

Let me know when you get your funds. Mine are due to come in any day now...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
SCAM... go to the FBI website and they don't even deal directly with this crap anymore... the FBI refers you to another site set up to deal with all this crap...
Don't answer them... if you opened anything run your virus program and scan your computer. Many times these emails, if opened are able to comprise your email and your computer.
If you don't have a good virus program, "Avast" has a free version which if excellent...you can find it at MajorGeeks.com...

Originally posted by randyvs

It has to do with Nigeria. But I've sent them back nothing but hate mail. Are they trying to set me up ?

Here's the communicado:

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001
Phone/Fax: 206-337-5630

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that the Central Bank in Nigeria has wired the sum of Ten Million, Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars into the United States of America in your name as the beneficiary.

The said funds is still under intense investigation from this office regarding it's source.

The Central Bank of Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment directly into your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (S.T.D.P) to pay this fund through wire transfer.

However, Secret diplomatic transfer payments are normally funds related to drug/terrorist and money laundering system of payment.

The Question now is, why must your payment be made in such secret transfer? If your transaction is legitimate and not related to drug/terrorism, why can't the Central Bank in Nigeria effect direct transfer into your account than secret diplomatic payment transfer?

Due to the increased difficulties and thorough scrutiny by the American authorities when funds come in through such payment process from Europe, Africa and Middle East and based on the records we have had in the past, such method of payment has always been identified as drug/ terrorist/money laundering funds.

However, in line with the United States policy on funds transfer, as soon as these funds are transferred into the United States, it is our compulsory obligations to establish the credentials and official recognition of this funds before final crediting into your account.

For this reason therefore, You are advised to contact the United States Funds monitoring unit, a sub-division of the US Treasury department for the certificate of funds legality.they are still waiting for confirmation from you on the already transferred funds which was made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account

This document or certificate empowers the transfer and also licenses that funds originating from Europe, Africa and Middle East are free from terrorist/drug and money laundering.

Failure to provide this document within 3 days will warrant us to confiscate these funds and further charge you for money laundering offences.

We will allow the funds to be released into your account as soon as you make provision for the essential document.We advice you contact us immediately as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody,

Yours faithfully,

Robert S. Mueller, III
Director
© 2012 Microsoft Terms PrivacyAbout our adsAdvertiseDevelopers

Here is my answer to the the comminicado:

That's great three hots and a cot sound great to me. tho I know nothing of these endeavors I expect you to do all you can to keep my country safe. When can I expect you ? My wife is driving me nuts anyway and early retirement at camp snoopy Guantanamo would be just the thing.

So what do you think peeps ? Are my days finally numbered ? Happy birthady to me Happy birthday to me. Oh yes I love my government .Happy to me.

Randyvs.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It is one of the nigerian scams that is send out. The FBI is well aware of such.

I got one in the main and called the local FBI office asking them about such, getting information about such.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Here is my answer to the the comminicado:

That's great three hots and a cot sound great to me. tho I know nothing of these endeavors I expect you to do all you can to keep my country safe. When can I expect you ? My wife is driving me nuts anyway and early retirement at camp snoopy Guantanamo would be just the thing.

So what do you think peeps ? Are my days finally numbered ? Happy birthady to me Happy birthday to me. Oh yes I love my government .Happy to me

Priceless!

Come and get me coppers!

I wanted a vacation anyway. Cuba is beautiful this time of year.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unkle sammy would just bust down your door and black bag you, they don't send threatening emails

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Proudbird that was great. It didn't get me til about half way thru then it just consumed me. I Thought the dog was going to go off on it . Thanks for contributing.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by randyvs

So what do you think peeps ? Are my days finally numbered ? Happy birthady to me Happy birthday to me. Oh yes I love my government .Happy to me

Priceless!

Come and get me coppers!

I wanted a vacation anyway. Cuba is beautiful this time of year.

I was hoping a few would enjoy G.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

are you serious? you really don't know about that scam?
edit on 4-2-2012 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Come on junk. You should be able to tell I was going for a fun thread.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join