It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

game angrybirds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Okay I was playing a game called AngryBirds last night while noticing on the stage of the 2012 Chinese new year of the dragon, a small goat symbol in gold on a red box with another symbol below the goat a Google chrome logo. No where else on the game is the goat symbol, all other stages doesn't have a goat.

If you're not aware of AngryBirds the point of the game is to catapult birds into the air to fly towards green pigs causing them to be destroyed or fall down off of different structures.

On the Chinese new year 2012 is different, the pigs wear china hats while on the stage number 15 is a china king. The birds can be removed while playing tranforming them all into one red fish that is catapulted at the pigs then finally tranforming the red fish into a dragon that destroys the china people with hats or should I say ( pigs)

My theory is the creator of the game is subconciousless saying a disaster famine will occur in china with the fish on the land and in the ocean this 2012, while some kind of angry dragon destruction could occur from eating fish that will eventually be found for history in Google.

I'm not posting pictures of the symbols on the level 15, but the game Angrybirds is free to download on iPhone or Android if an expert on symbolism wants to see the goat symbol and the way the game is projecting what I'm theorizing.

I thought it was interesting. I don't know if it's against ATS t&c to post pictures or not, also I have no clue how to screenshot pictures on android devices if it isn't.

Remember level you can see the goat symbol on level 1 also.
edit on 3-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Okay I was playing a game called AngryBirds last night while noticing on the stage of the 2012 Chinese new year of the dragon, a small red goat symbol in gold on a red box with another symbol below the goat a Google chrom.

If you're not aware of AngryBirds the point of the game is to catapult birds into the air to fly towards green pigs causing them to be destroyed or fall down off of different structures.

On the Chinese new year 2012 is different, the pigs wear china hats while on the stage number 15 is a china king. The birds can be removed while playing tranforming them all into one red fish that is catapulted at the pigs then finally tranforming the red fish into a dragon that destroys the china people with hatsor should I say ( pigs)

My theory is the creator of the game is subconciousless saying a disaster famine will occur in china with the fish on the land and in the ocean this 2012, while some kind of angry dragon destruction could occur from eating fish that while eventually be found for history in Google.

I'm not posting pictures of the symbols on the level 15, but the game Angrybirds is free to download on iPhone or Android if an expert on symbolism wants to see the goat symbol and the way the game is projecting what I'm theorizing.

I thought it was interesting. I don't if it's against ATS t&c to post pictures or not, also I have no clue how to screenshot pictures on android devices if it isn't.

Remember level 15.

You're kidding, right?

This is a stretch if I've ever heard one.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
this is serious. I think you need to take this straight to the top. the implications are enormous. Has anyone told China about this????

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You're kidding, right? This is a stretch if I've ever heard one.

" " what more can be said? lol

EDIT: People dish out flags for anything nowadays

edit on 3-2-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I really doubt that the devs put anything in there as a major warning or prediction.

I am a game dev, I make games for iOS, and you know what?.. I put put easter eggs and symbols in my games as well. Why? Because that's just what devs do. We are not robots, we like to have fun while we code and design.

new topics

top topics

join