It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will Israel survive?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The question is an easy one to answer....Just Google all the prophecies related to Israel in the Old Testament; spend a day reading through them, and you will have your answer.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I, being in Florida, would be inconvenienced by this because I would pretty much have to move out of florida..or stay and live in israel..but point is, I am far more inconvenienced by how the world is so volitile because of this small nation and the effects it has on the world.

It seems there is only two options. Move them, or watch the world burn when there is a final full blown attack.

I congratulate you on finding the solution to the world wide peace. Move Israel! Ingenious. While at it i suggest relocating to Florida Taiwan, South Korea, Georgia, Southern Sudan, Afghanistan and ctr to infinity.
Hope you got lots of place there.
In reality, Israel is here and i fail to grasp weird plans to relocate it. Leave moral things aside:
It will prevent all future conflicts? No. It will prevent all future conflicts in Middle East? No.
Financially relocating lots of unwilling people (which means war with apparently nuclear state,mind you) and settling them somewhere while abandoning all investments by private Western companies in Israeli business will cost more then 3 billion dollars per year, me thinks.
I want to pinpoint one thing before continuing - you consider it logical to relocate a nation because your government is giving it financial aid. How about pressing a government to stop the aid? It is both easier and more to the point, don't you think? Because if the aid is the reason for relocation - Egyptians are coming to Florida too, apparently.

The arabs have hit them 3 times now and show no sign of ever stopping. Each year, the west spends more and more to hold the frail borders together. Its not a matter of if, but when...when will the middle east finally accomplish their goal and destroy israel?

Yeah? How much more was spent this year then last year then the year before it? Middle East is an interesting place, Arabs "hit" Israel lat time in 1973 and since then there is no big war in the area. Oh, except Iraq-Iran, Iraq-Kuwait, US - Iraq, US - Iraq,US-Afghanistan - and those had very little to do with Israel. All the wars and conflicts that involved Israeli since 1973 (and including 1973) where much much less intense and had much less casualties then the ones i mentioned. Of course, removing Israel would solve the issue of chaotic region. Or actually it will add chaos?
Arab countries do not like Iran and it is mutual feeling. No big secret. Iranian efforts right now are mainly against Israel. If there will be no Israel, the aggression and the hatred will remain. And if Iran will get nukes, Saudi Arabia, Egypt,Syria and maybe even non-Arabic Turkey would also work on theirs. Since you can look that good into the future ,tell me how it will end?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hopefully not much longer..Any people that thinks they are Chosen needs to be taken down a couple of pegs..The sooner the better.There is a reason why they have been kicked out of every country,Including the usa after ww2.I am so sick of spending my hard earned money and giving it to those people.Sink or swim but for gods sake shrink your ego a few hundred percent!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

No offense Saturn but who says Israel is going anywhere?

No, seriously..

Their fragile borders?

You're right though they have been attacked three times in the past and none of those times worked out very well for the attackers.

Just saying is all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Thing is, the last erm..skirmish was in the 70s

since then, they have introduced and nurtured the suicide bomber generation..there is a reason why they are making a new mindset amongst the frontline (palestinian) people that losing life means nothing and is actually a cool thing to do...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Let me get this straight.

So according to some

It's been 42 years since a major attack on Israel but you are convinced their border defense and all around military [Not counting the Best Armored units and Air force in the region or their Nuclear option] are feeble and in immanent peril. Israel who has done the smakcdown on all comers up till recently is now considered feeble but Iran on the other hand is surrounded by overwhelming force will prevail over the West.

Ok.........

Cool.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Actually, its Israel attacking the surrounding countries. Nobody attacking or going to attack them. America keep on fulfilling their evil desires. some day they will take over even America. By that time all are too late. the whole human race will be their slaves. May God save the world from Israel.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Every arab nation will be permanently destroyed.

Religion:

We can make genocide a righteous act.

DoublePlusGood.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nuclear Weapons:

Israel 400 vs Arabs 0.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

They are safe, so long as we spend enormous amounts of money keeping them safe year after year

When do we say..enough is enough..move or not, but we can't afford to pay for your safety anymore? Why is the united states the main contributor towards their safety when it was a UN decision...every nation on earth should be putting in their fair share (or at least any nation that agreed initially).

Since when is the USA the world police and world bodyguard?

They are not in the west btw..they are smack dab in the center of the middle east. If they were in the west, they would more or less be safe now (well, sort of..they need their own place..history shows they don't fair well being visitors in some countries -eyes germany-)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
How long will Israel survive? THe same as the rest of the humanity...about 8 hours after the outbreak of an attack on Iran.

The usual attack time is 4am, which will mean that by noon, the planet will be a lifeless, radioactive hulk.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Since when is the USA the world police and world bodyguard?

Nice try but...

It's a little too late to start asking [That cat is way the hell out of the bag] but since you brought it up. Maybe if the EU/Asia got up off their collective asses more often and helped us out it wouldn't just be America "The world Police" out there. I'd love to see the US remove itself from the UN and NATO. How about them apples? It would save us a BUTT load of money. Suffice it to say, I don't see anybody else stepping up to the plate.

When they do [like over in Libya] they make a damned fine mess of it. Eh? As a Matter of fact, wasn't it the US who took the back seat while the UK, France, and Italy among others went to town on Qaddafi with Canada of all countries leading the way eh? Yet, people all over the world love all that OIL flowing smoothly. As long as it flows and the price stays reasonably cheap, Everything is fine. Just don't ask how it was secured.

Right?

If you drive a car, ride a motorcycle, travel by jet or take public transportation you're part of the problem.

edit on 4-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I love how the US took all the heat for the Libya / North African Islamic Empire Set Up. Europe and Canada.

I went nuts when I saw what they were doing. I don't know what idiot thinks that an Islamist coalition across all of North Africa is a great idea, but if I ever find them I plan on kicking them in the nads.

France wants oil, it'd be great if their soldiers would come out of their camps and actually do something for it. France..... not my favourite modern government.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ballisticmousse

I like most Persians. We have a very nice community of exiled Ba'hai in this area. Very nice people.

Those governments are so damn toxic to the planet right now that being radioactive would make them slightly less toxic.
edit on 2012/2/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Nuclear Weapons:

Israel 400 vs Arabs 0.

biological's are much more efficient and leave the land, buildings and waters habitable in the short term.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
If you drive a car, ride a motorcycle, travel by jet or take public transportation you're part of the problem.

edit on 4-2-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I get phone calls from people wanting to clean my Ducts, Change my windows.

Never got a phone call about Libya, so no, Im not part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Let me get this straight.

So according to some

It's been 42 years since a major attack on Israel but you are convinced their border defense and all around military [Not counting the Best Armored units and Air force in the region or their Nuclear option] are feeble and in immanent peril. Israel who has done the smakcdown on all comers up till recently is now considered feeble but Iran on the other hand is surrounded by overwhelming force will prevail over the West.

Ok.........

Cool.

It is all about fair you know. Fair is giving Iran a nuke because Israel has had the Solomon Option since nukes were first created.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

But you can't contain biologicals. They spread. And since all these areas are right next to each other, the biologicals are most likely to end up annihilating part of their own populace in a very short period of time.

Take a page out of Mao's book. Tell everyone in your country to walk to the enemies land if they use them. Spread the love.
edit on 2012/2/4 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The land, that is, the land of Israel will last a very long time.
The jewish people will last as long if not longer.

Zionism, that is , the state of israel (government) , not very long in the scope of human history.

It is already collapsing in upon itself. Look to the geared up rhetoric. They are frantic. How many articles come out of Zionist Israeli papers a day?

I saw one article where they make Iran look like they are behind the NWO....funny stuff. They are forced to resort to calling their enemies, as themselves. They are getting heat from within and without.

Its a burning system.

Jewry is an emerging faith from the ashes of its usurpers.
The land of Israel is everyday closer to being restored as a global mecca. The strangle hold the Zionist have will eventually be lost, as is the tale of Israel, (old Mission control).

edit on 4-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Never got a phone call about Libya, so no, Im not part of the problem.

Eyes wide shut?
Walk everywhere do we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join