It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long will Israel survive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just a simple question
They are surrounded by enemies. Every year, more advanced technology enables potential for them to be wiped out.

The arabs have hit them 3 times now and show no sign of ever stopping. Each year, the west spends more and more to hold the frail borders together.

Its not a matter of if, but when...when will the middle east finally accomplish their goal and destroy israel?

What, as allies in the west, should we do about it? keep funneling money to them until they inevitably collapse?

I propose both the US and Israel save money and finally realize the layout of the land...lets give our "great ally" Florida as its own soverign state of Israel...then they can live in peace and we can profit by first off saving money, removing ourselves from middle eastern affairs, and good trade.

I, being in Florida, would be inconvenienced by this because I would pretty much have to move out of florida..or stay and live in israel..but point is, I am far more inconvenienced by how the world is so volitile because of this small nation and the effects it has on the world.

It seems there is only two options. Move them, or watch the world burn when there is a final full blown attack.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Let me guess. Move Temple Mount to Orlando?

It is their "birthplace". Debate that all you want, but it's what they consider, as "home".

I suppose that's where they'll die.

Sad.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the real question is how long will America survive when Israel wants our job as a world leader once they suck us dry economically, lowering our global reputation, morally and by withering our military down to nothing with a war on Iran

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They never should have established Israel in the first place.

What the hell were they thinking?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thats just it though
who gives a rats ass about any of that. its icon worship...which is at the very core of their religion, a no-no.

They should feel just as happy grabbing a single stone from the site and bringing it over here...if its a symbol, then all you need is a pebble from the place..

There is nothing holy about anything over there...putting my x-ian hat on, the only thing holy is god, and god is in the hearts and minds of the flock...not in some stone structures.

I simply don't understand these people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Remove all the fake semites from israel, leave the semetic people alone and launch them on a rocket to saturn. The chosen people my ass. Its a sham, lool into the history of the real semetic people and how these others pushed themselves into the category. Not all jews are semetic.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by beezzer

Thats just it though
who gives a rats ass about any of that. its icon worship...which is at the very core of their religion, a no-no.

They should feel just as happy grabbing a single stone from the site and bringing it over here...if its a symbol, then all you need is a pebble from the place..

There is nothing holy about anything over there...putting my x-ian hat on, the only thing holy is god, and god is in the hearts and minds of the flock...not in some stone structures.

you would probably be surprised by how many Jews feels exactly like you have said, the problem lies in the zionist regime which is in government power.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If google is correct there are many Jewish persons living in Florida "already"...it would possibly go unoticed.

But New York would be possibly a better option there are approx three million Jews living there "already"?...

it definetly would go unoticed

Long live Israel ...long die Palestine ...seems to be the philosophy of the west.

Let peace reign.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Just a simple question
They are surrounded by enemies. Every year, more advanced technology enables potential for them to be wiped out.

The arabs have hit them 3 times now and show no sign of ever stopping. Each year, the west spends more and more to hold the frail borders together.

Its not a matter of if, but when...when will the middle east finally accomplish their goal and destroy israel?

What, as allies in the west, should we do about it? keep funneling money to them until they inevitably collapse?

I propose both the US and Israel save money and finally realize the layout of the land...lets give our "great ally" Florida as its own soverign state of Israel...then they can live in peace and we can profit by first off saving money, removing ourselves from middle eastern affairs, and good trade.

I, being in Florida, would be inconvenienced by this because I would pretty much have to move out of florida..or stay and live in israel..but point is, I am far more inconvenienced by how the world is so volitile because of this small nation and the effects it has on the world.

It seems there is only two options. Move them, or watch the world burn when there is a final full blown attack.

Too late,

Florida already belongs to Cuba....

Next!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Thats just it though

Hell. I don't understand baptists either.

I don't think we need to understand as much as well need to acknowlege their belief system. I'll leave the understanding to theologists.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Perhaps Israel could move most of it's infrastructure into the Negev Desert, just as Ben-Gurion himself envisioned?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If Israel were to disappear , I wou;ld shed a tear but :

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Hell. I don't understand baptists either.

I don't think we need to understand as much as well need to acknowlege their belief system. I'll leave the understanding to theologists.

I know their belief system, and the whole stone worshipping stuff is against their religion in no uncertain terms.

what they have is a stubborn issue. and I don't feel the need to have my tax dollars being spent to protect someone whom demand standing in a volcano. give them the option to move to safer ground, or..allow them the dignity to decide for themselves and let the eruption wipe em out.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

how long will israel survive?

i ask

how wide is your anus?

rhetorical btw lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

i ask

how wide is your anus?

rhetorical btw lol

Trying to figure out if this is a trolling nonsense statement, or a metaphoric insightful question.

I suspect the latter.
Yes, I am tired of being bent over and without question told to support the guy whom wants ice cubes as he stands in a forest fire.
this should be a UN project since it was the UN that started all this.
relocation one last time forever..a place that is given freely and happily, away from enemies, so the world can know peace. Surely the god of abraham will come down and say no if he objects to the idea.

I like the Israeli's. I like their culture, their food, their music, etc...but damn dudes, you need to get the hell out of the hood!

I am highly suspicious of christians trying to push jews to israel. to me, this is a pretend movement of peace..christians know the middle east will eventually explode on them and I suspect they are trying to move as many jewish right to ground zero.

goddamn religions!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I live in Florida...they can have Florida.

Should have never moved down here and I am about two second from relocating back up north.

Trust me on this one, if the Jews relocated here there would be an infinitely worse civil war against the Jews and the elderly.

It would be horrific and the Jews would be over run by hordes of Morty's with walkers. Way, way too many old people in this state. The baby boomers have found singularity!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired

i ask

how wide is your anus?

rhetorical btw lol

Trying to figure out if this is a trolling nonsense statement, or a metaphoric insightful question.

I suspect the latter.
Yes, I am tired of being bent over and without question told to support the guy whom wants ice cubes as he stands in a forest fire.
this should be a UN project since it was the UN that started all this.
relocation one last time forever..a place that is given freely and happily, away from enemies, so the world can know peace. Surely the god of abraham will come down and say no if he objects to the idea.

I like the Israeli's. I like their culture, their food, their music, etc...but damn dudes, you need to get the hell out of the hood!

I am highly suspicious of christians trying to push jews to israel. to me, this is a pretend movement of peace..christians know the middle east will eventually explode on them and I suspect they are trying to move as many jewish right to ground zero.

goddamn religions!!!

hmm i actually agree with some one on ats, odd, i agree man. im from england and cba getting the proof because there was a thread made on here recently relating to it so bear with me, and its that my government is pledges millions more monetary aid to india. i mean what there economy is booming and corruption is rife.

i dont see the connection here now im not being racist thereve got a space program we dont, get the f out of my a seriously,

now im not for the nwo but if this is the free world, YOU CAN F THE FREE WORLD, i want my interests looked after for now, i think what were seein is in reality we cant save the world, not the west alone, because despite what anyone says weve spent billions on africa iraq japan haiti and the rest and communist mofos are rakin it in and becoming powerfull, quite frankly i hope the world revolts and sets its self into post apocaliyptic status because that would be a world id thrive, in imagine fallout 3 but instead ov ghouls your chasing communists and bankers lol

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Who cares about them? Since they are supposedly the "chosen people", let their psychopath "god" save them.

Why do they need Mommy-Americas support, and MY TAX DOLLARS if they are the so-called "chosen people"?

Never can understand why "gods" "chosen people" need money and support from lesser "other people" of the world.

edit on 3-2-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Get used to it, Israel will always be on this planet. ALWAYS !!!

In terms of the book of revelation there will be a huge war. Every person that wants Israel wiped off the face of the planet will die.

Every arab nation will be permanently destroyed.

Finally a new Jerusalem will descend from Heaven.

Re 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.

Amazing how there is so much hatred for Israel and its leaders that somehow no one has the strength to destroy them completely.

This is because both Satan with his anti-christ and YHWH will make sure that Israel will never be destroyed.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Im totally with this idea, let them relocate to where they are welcome...Florida would be alright...but I was really hoping to offer up California, they will just have to reclaim it from Mexico first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join