It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendlesham Revealed;What Really Happened

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well boys and girls we have a person called Sacha Christie who claims that the Bentwaters UFO incident that happened in the 80s in the UK was nothing more than a horrible mad scientific experiment by the UK and USA powers at be at the time;She also has claimed abduction and is a bit out spoken;Just feel she is clutching at straws here but would love what you guys and gals think of her claims that this famous UFO incident was a pre planned military experiment;Below is a link to her blog where she posted these claims;

Below text is one of her claims;

The events that occurred over that weekend were the actualisation of a joint forces research project into the behavioural science of staff on nuclear bases. This exercise involved all three forces and was instigated by the DNA and developed between defense agencies and contractors. It was all planned.

sacha-christie-infomaniachousewife.blogspot.com...
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This isn't the first time I ve come across this theory. It s not as far fetched as it sounds. I could be mistaken but I think Jaques Valee has hinted at this idea; and I think I also come across the idea in Mirage Men. They do do checks on staff; so this could have been a regular check blown out into a full fledged study, as Bentwaters was one of the most sensitve insallations in Europe at the time. It makes sense that they d want to know.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Bumpity for now, but I'll be back after reading Sacha's claims.

Was it a Psy-ops-chological experiment? The Magic 8-Ball says: It's a very real possibility...and has some legs to stand on.

In the meantime, Pimander's excellent ATS discussion here:

Rendlesham Incident: A Test of Virtual Reality Projectors (Jacques Vallee)
edit on 3-2-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, something happened there for sure, but I really question a lot of it. A lot of the guys have "added" to their stories over the years....cough, cough.......some don't even agree on who was there.........then the whole lighthouse tape part has me cracking up, as the timing of the light they see EXACTLY matches the rotation of the lighthouse....I would like to think they were not that stupid, but I have been on bases where they are (no joke, you get a bunch of idiots together and give them a little excitement and viola!!! years later a bs legend is floating around...)

If something really did happen, the idiots involved in it didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, and the crap that has happened after it has completely clouded everything.

And don't get me started on the BS radiation readings that everybody points to.........lol.....what meter did they use again, lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
I would like to think they were not that stupid, but I have been on bases where they are (no joke, you get a bunch of idiots together and give them a little excitement and viola!!! years later a bs legend is floating around...)

The military is known for people going off the rails when presented with something a little out of the ordinary and then taking everything to ridiculously FUBAR levels. I would believe this a lot quicker than some incredible Top-Secret psyop test being run.

Both here and at Roswell, I heavily suspect a bad combination of individual stupidity and military snafu.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I remember when this thing happened. It started as a vague sighting of some mysterious flashing lights. Then radiation readings (which at the time were within norms). Then seeing the object hovering. Then touching the object. Then it spiiting out flames/sparks. Then binary code being uploaded into one chaps head... there's probably more.

It's the biggest BS case of them all. It's on par with Corso's son claiming Roswell was really a time machine!

edit on 3-2-2012 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Barry's story here would seem to corroborate with your OP.

For how old this guy is he still has a good head on his shoulders and speaks frankly.

He claims Bentwaters was a MILAB Psy-Op .....which is plausible ...I'd watch the whole clip but he talks about Bentwaters at about 5:47

edit on 3-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Just feel she is clutching at straws here but would love what you guys and gals think of her claims that this famous UFO incident was a pre planned military experiment;

The idea that they wold "experiment" at a live base with nukes stored therein is ludicrous. That would be like, "Hey lets put '___' in the coffee inside Norad and see what happens". Nukes are the most sensitive installations around and ANY kind of PSYOPS that are carried out are done so within strict limitations. Never any where they might store weapons. Whomever is claiming that is a little unawares.

Scenario: Base personnel think the "Aliens" are after the weapons to use them and set one off to destroy the rest and insure they don't fall into the "wrong hands". Wooops!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Food for thought. An appetizer say. Do the Intelligence Agencies utilize the UFO phenomena for their own security/psy-ops purposes?

CIA, under its assigned responsibilities, and in cooperation with the psychological strategy board, immediately investigate possible offensive or defensive utilization of the phenomena for psychological warfare purposes both for and against the United States, advising those agencies charged with U.S. internal security of any pertinent findings affecting their areas of responsibility.
www.deeppoliticsforum.com...

AND

The Pied Pipers of the CIA

...In short, Menger’s story was a CIA experiment to see how easily and whom specifically could be fooled into believing anything.

More significantly, it is now known that Adamski was the same: he was not only encouraged in his work, but actively supported and assisted, by the CIA.

This became known – though not widely reported when scientists attempting to investigate Adamski's claims (in an effort to discredit him and stop him in his tracks) were warned off by CIA Director Allen Dulles in person. And research has shown that during tours of Europe and Australia to promote his “message”, Adamski travelled on a passport furnished by the CIA.
www.philipcoppens.com...

Flying Saucer Review 1960 (Kudos to the great Kandinsky for finding the following)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1e47608d96ec.jpg[/atsimg]

And the following without which any armchair ufologist is at a disadvantage.

RAND, Superstition and Psychological Warfare

And lastly, for now:

A lone chemist’s quest to expose the UFO cover-up
...Later, Davidson would write: “It became clear [to me], early in the 1950’s, that the CIA, specifically Allen Dulles, had used legitimate ‘flying saucers’ events […] as a tool in the Cold War. Dulles wanted Russia to waste effort on defences against objects having the extreme capabilities implied by the public saucer stories. […]

Dulles also adopted a concept from his old friend Carl Jung, and co-opted the myth that benign aliens have visited Earth for millennia. He used magicians’ illusions, tricks, and showmanship to blend in sightings, landings, and contacts, with the legitimate military test sightings. The public perception grew (from comic book to TV show) that space travel was a real possibility, easing Congressional appropriations for the ‘moon race’ with Russia.

Later, Dulles found the saucer believers and their clubs an ideal propaganda vehicle.”
In short, Davidson believed there was a government conspiracy, but it was not hiding “aliens on ice”, but falsely promoting the belief that they were hiding “aliens on ice”.

At the time, a lot of emphasis was placed on UFO sightings that were confirmed by radar – as late as 1989 and the Belgian UFO wave, specific emphasis continues to be placed on this “technological confirmation”. But Davidson pointed out that as early as 1945, mechanical countermeasures against radar had become publicly known – and used. It was known that these could cause blips on the radar screen, resulting in incorrect range, speed, or heading. This was called Electronic Countermeasures and Davidson believed this method of counterintelligence was used to present the myth that “UFOs” existed. Davidson drew the infamous equation: ECM+CIA=UFO, suggesting that the CIA were creating ECM signals on radars, so that people would believe in the presence of UFOs, as they confirmed eyewitness accounts of anomalous objects in the sky. Furthermore, the anomalous blips were a perfect mechanism to distort the true capabilities of any new aircraft that was being test-flown – occasional sightings of which were passed off as UFOs too….
www.philipcoppens.com...

Soooooo...is the pertinent question of this OP not only viable but within the realms of Operational Security? And speaking of radar blips...Mr. Davidson--and others--make a GREAT case for the Washington, D.C. flap.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

There is a kind of dish on the back of the lighthouse - it only points out to sea. The lighthouse explanation was always the worst - you actually need the psy op explanation for it to make any sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Bumpity for now, but I'll be back after reading Sacha's claims.

Was it a Psy-ops-chological experiment? The Magic 8-Ball says: It's a very real possibility...and has some legs to stand on.

In the meantime, Pimander's excellent ATS discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion ^^
And please remember to use SEARCH.
Closed.

top topics

join