It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns US Jews: Iran Could Strike Here !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
reply to post by theBigToe

....and the US is so much better off now, what do you think the US would do if you protested violently in the US?

Is that your subliminal keyword there? "Violently"

Obviously, they would arrest you if you were breaking the law. Protesting PEACEFULLY isnt against the law.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And what do protests have to do with anything?

Iran hangs homosexuals, stones adulterers to death, executes drug offenders, kills people for "evil thoughts", the list goes on.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Obviously arrest you? I think it would be far worse then that, just ask the occupy protesters the use of violence used on peaceful protesting. Anyway, my point is, all the current leaders, are power hungry, corrupt and afraid of losing their hegemony in this world, and will go to great lengths to keep it. Khamenei or Israel, or the US, and all the other players, will stop at nothing to control people. Religion is being used as a tool to turn people against each other when in actualy fact alot of people beieve int he same thing. There is one God, for all people, no matter race, religion, we are equal, and if you haven't read the UN charter go read it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

you don't think so called western societies have not become too liberal? There is such thing as unfettered liberalism, where nothing is right or wrong anymore. You might think stoning is wrong, but its okay to have a threesome right? US has different moral corruptions but neverethless just as many problems, NO ONE IS PERFECT. I don't agree with Iran's morals, and I don't agree with the US"s but why can't it be to each their freakin own.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mick1423
reply to post by xuenchen

S & F

Propaganda...that's all it is, Obama wants Israel to attack Iran first and after Iran's repost attacks on Israel, Obama will have his escuse to declare war on Iran and WW3.

this pic is yesterday at CNN

thanks my friend.

and of course, you and I both know who is really behind all this don't we.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Iran just announced on press tv, that this notion of Tehran's ambitions to attack inside the US is DELUSIONAL and denies the allegations. www.presstv.ir

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

Iran just announced on press tv, that this notion of Tehran's ambitions to attack inside the US is DELUSIONAL and denies the allegations. www.presstv.ir

Yes I saw a report ..... thanks.

Both sides seem to be playing their parts well.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
kinda like the man who cried anus

You are infactuated with anus... lol

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
get the waders out people, BS is getting deeper by the hour.

I'd have to agree. Here goes yet another war. More strife, more tears, more fear, more hate and still more anger with more innocent dead people that end up nothing more than a statistical number, devoid of name and face, to be called the unfortunate word "collateral damage". God help us all in the days to come, for barring the return of Christ i believe we really will destroy ourselves because evil is swallowing us all.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

thanks my friend.

and of course, you and I both know who is really behind all this don't we.

Hmmm.

Yes and that's why we are able to see the whole picture. It's not about what Obama wants, like arbiture said... Obama is only a puppet he is the general officer of the most powerful Legion of TPTB...

BUT.... TPTB is '' NOT '' USA....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join