It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Warns US Jews: Iran Could Strike Here !!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Feb 03 2012 -- ABC News

Israeli facilities in North America -- and around the world -- are on high alert, according to an internal security document obtained by ABC News that predicted the threat from Iran against Jewish targets will increase.
Red Alert ! (2-page article)

ABC getting source from Yoram Cohen, head of Shin Bet, Israel's internal security service.

He addressed a closed forum in Tel Aviv the other day.

He said Iran is mad because of the recent scientist murders, and is now targeting Israel at spots around the globe !!

meanwhile:

Local and regional law enforcement and intelligence officials in U.S. and Canadian cities, including New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and Toronto have been monitoring the situation closely for several weeks, and have stepped up patrols at Israeli government locations and Jewish cultural and religious institutions. They have issued awareness bulletins reminding officers to stay vigilant.

Federal officials in those cities told ABC News that they have also increased their efforts to watch for any threat stream pointing to an imminent attack on either Israeli facilities, Jewish cultural or religious institutions or other "soft targets."

related article from Haaretz: Shin Bet chief: Iran trying to hit Israeli targets in response to attacks on nuclear scientists

False Flag Alert Here ??

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Man Israel really wants the US to fight its battle huh. All these reports about an imminent attack is like a bad spy movie to me.

Not our business. Fight your own crazy religious wars.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

Once we realize that we cant provoke Iran to attack first, we will just go ahead and do it. This is an election year, there must be a war, come hell or high water, it will happen one way or the other. Where there is a will there is a way. I have faith in my government, it will not let me down.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Man Israel really wants the US to fight its battle huh. All these reports about an imminent attack is like a bad spy movie to me.

Well. The enemy of our enemy is our friend, and if you havent learned the Muslim agenda by now then you are ignorantly choosing to not believe that the elimination of not only the Jew, but the infidel is going to go on until we all convert to Islam or they exterminate us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Riiiiiight.... Got it...

Iran has no incentive in attacking US.

Israel is attempting to rile up support for its strikes against Iran.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
get the waders out people, BS is getting deeper by the hour.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theBigToe

You sound like the Zionist media machine. Koolade anyone?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
Riiiiiight.... Got it...

You have obviously never studied the Quran. Pick one up and educate yourself. The mandate to impose Shariah on all infidels is very clear.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Its called being an ally. You anti-Americans need to shut your mouth until you really know whats going on.
Second line.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

You sound like the Zionist media machine. Koolade anyone?

I think youre the one drinking the cool aid. Its your position thats waging the religious war on secular countries.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You know you are seriously racist and stereotypical, I am a Canadian/Australian, I live in Algeria, I have Jewish grandparents, I was raised a Christian and I am married to a Muslim, and he loves me just for who I am, I do not need to change, other religious faiths are excepted in mainsteam normal Muslim societies, and all I see is iran's extremist Shi'ite stance reflecting all Muslims? Come on, they are normal people, as normal as you and me most of them, most have already been integrated in society with European and Western notions. You need to get your facts straight, no wonder we are heading for war.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

You know you are seriously racist and stereotypical, I am a Canadian/Australian, I live in Algeria, I have Jewish grandparents, I was raised a Christian and I am married to a Muslim, and he loves me just for who I am, I do not need to change, other religious faiths are excepted in mainsteam normal Muslim societies, and all I see is iran's extremist Shi'ite stance reflecting all Muslims? Come on, they are normal people, as normal as you and me most of them, most have already been integrated in society with European and Western notions. You need to get your facts straight, no wonder we are heading for war.

Oh brother....

Islam is not a race. Ask the Hindus and Sikhs what they think of Muslims. Are they racist too?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

whatever your narrow minded persecution is get a grip!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yahoo's doing it's best to help wag this dog it seems.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
kinda like the man who cried anus

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

No thats not the point, Israel is quite capable of kicking ass if needed. But it seems inevitable that if there is a war between Israel/Iran the US would be involved only as we share certain intelligence and supply Israel with a wide range of weapons. But likely any war would be over before anything not "pre-deployed"could get there.

A bad spy movie? Odd choice of words, as Israel has excellent intelligence in that part of the world coupled with our extensive sensor, communications intercept and satellite capability. Frankly it does look like Iran is getting more desperate by the day. And a country like Iran getting desperate for ANY reason is very dangerous.

Not to forget recent intelligence indicates Iran is doing what it can to develop ICBM's, with a range to hit the east coast of the US. Charming, just f****** charming... By the way Israel does not limit it's warnings to "US Jews" Thats more selective bigotry in my view. They will warn the US, not any select group of people other then keeping it within the military&intelligence area.
edit on 3/2/12 by arbiture because: Added stuff

edit on 3/2/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling fart, or condition normal for mr...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

S & F

Propaganda...that's all it is, Obama wants Israel to attack Iran first and after Iran's repost attacks on Israel, Obama will have his escuse to declare war on Iran and WW3.

this pic is yesterday at CNN

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe

Riiiiiight.... Got it...

You have obviously never studied the Quran. Pick one up and educate yourself. The mandate to impose Shariah on all infidels is very clear.

How does the Quran fit in ?

Some logical details might help people understand your views.

Does the Torah have anything ?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy

whatever your narrow minded persecution is get a grip!

Grow up and educate yourself.

This is the problem: ignorance. Not enough people care enough or are interested to know or study the Quran, not even a synopsis of it. If you did then you wouldnt be completely ignorant and call people that have a rational hatred of Islam, and all religions, as racists. Do yourself a favor and invest in a dictionary to further save yourself from future embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by theBigToe

Riiiiiight.... Got it...

How does the Quran fit in ?

Some logical details might help people understand your views.

Does the Torah have anything ?

Considering the government of Iran is Shariah....

do you even know anything about Iran? Why get involved in these topics and take a position when you are absolutely clueless? Just keep a neutral position and make an opinion when its actually educated.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join