It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

When you know you are nothing that is wisdom.
When you know you are everything that is love.

You are than canvas on which life is painted. It is art made of sensation.
You are the feeler and knower of this moment.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

so would you say everything that could possibly happen in the universe, is happening now, even that which has not yet happened in our presence, now?,, because it is definitely going to happen,,, and the reality of that is what tugs on the now moment? i get the feeling of when you speak of souls,, that our spirit is already waiting at the end of time for us in the now to catch up with that fated truth... like we are the end of time, the end product, stuck in the now,,.like our souls are connected to the end of time and perfected,, the sum of eternal evolution of love and infinite spirit... that this idea is the fabled "heaven", the after party,. in which when all returns to that point, there is nothing left to do but do it again,,., yet maybe try it from a different perspective,, a different way...

If yew lived in TOTAL Perfection, which wood have Zero Chaos, how wood yew understand Chaos?

Law of Order: Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control.

Equation of Perfect Order: Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

What was it Morpheus said to Neo, when they jacked-in 2gether 4 the 1st Time?

"What is the Matrix? Control."

What else did Morpheus say?

"A SINGULAR CONSCIOUSNESS that spawned an entire RACE of machines."

Human = Machine

Earth = Machine World

Singular Consciousness = Collective Consciousness of the Universe = WE the Souls, the Children of Zion

Yew'r Soul is animating a "person" to run this experiment in CHAOS, so WE the Souls can extrapolate the truth of Control/Chaos and kNot a single Soul has ever been hurt in the making of THESE Matrices. But of course none have been hurt, WE are kNot here!

Ribbit

Ps: After the experiment has ran full-course, then WE ask: "What If?" and then run it again, except with a change at the End. WE have ran the Earth End-Game Matrix MANY times, and everyTIME, yew dew the same thing, as does everyone!

Law of Predestined: If everything is as it always has been, then everything will be as it always has, even if Free Will is involved.

There is no sPoon!
There is no fRee wIll!

You are living in a Dream World, albeit, a Physical Dream.

Pps: Yew'r NOW has happened MANY times in the Past and will happen MANY times in the Future, sew yew'r Now is Now, Then, & When.
Because how can Now have already happened before Now and will happen later as well?

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by artistpoet

When you know you are nothing that is wisdom.
When you know you are everything that is love.

You are than canvas on which life is painted. It is art made of sensation.
You are the feeler and knower of this moment.

Again your words ring true
Well put - why do we complicate things - why do I

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

There is nothing but source. Hence, i am is source

I AM = U = Illusion

There is no I AM, there only IS eYe.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

that just proves why soul is not the master of me and why it will never ever be
the soul is as a product in that.....
.......................................................as the word(s) i-am...................they are the(@) soul

"A True Master knows there are no Masters!" - Old Toad Proverb

In utter perfection, zero chaos, why wood there need to be Masters?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Ultimately there is one I or eye, it makes no difference how it is spelt. One.
It is not somewhere else, or somewhen else, it can only ever be here and now, it is present.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
He doesn't mean anything. He's asking us our opinions while he has already assumed he is right, then made it so confusing we can't make heads nor tails of it, which by default renders him right in his own mind, and just makes him overly confusing in our minds.

In other words, he's making his own facts and reality and convincing us he's the one who is right...all the while quoting himself as though his words provide actual proof.

Good luck with that.

Well said.

This is the case with nearly every post I've read from Esoteric Teacher, erm, Butt Ugly Toad.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
The Hierarchy of Creation - extract from Hermetica

Atum creates the Cosmic Mind.
The Cosmic Mind creates the Cosmos.
The Cosmos creates Time.
Time creates Change.

The essence of Atum
is Primal Goodness.
The essence of the Cosmic Mind
is peremanent sameness.
The essence of Time
is movement.
The essence of Change is life.

Atum works
through Mind and Soul
The Cosmic Mind works
through immortatality and duration.
The Cosmos works
through turning and returning.
Time works
through increase and decrease.
Change works
through quality and quantity

The Cosmic Mind is in Atum
The Cosmos is in Eternity
Time is in the Cosmos.
Change is in Time

The Cosmic Mind
is permanently connected to Atum.
The Cosmos is made up of thoughts.
in the Cosmic Mind.

The Cosmic Mind is an image of Atum.
The Cosmos is an image of of the Cosmic Mind
The sun is an image of the Cosmos.
Man is an image of the sun.

Absolutely Pee On!

I've never heard that before but with the use of Phonetics, it is FULL of Truth. I couldn't find a single thing out of place.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Starchild23
He doesn't mean anything. He's asking us our opinions while he has already assumed he is right, then made it so confusing we can't make heads nor tails of it, which by default renders him right in his own mind, and just makes him overly confusing in our minds.

In other words, he's making his own facts and reality and convincing us he's the one who is right...all the while quoting himself as though his words provide actual proof.

Good luck with that.

Well said.

This is the case with nearly every post I've read from Esoteric Teacher, erm, Butt Ugly Toad.

"He who laughs last, doesn't have to laugh at all." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

Yes I understand your description easier than the link
So how about nuetrinos that scientists claim to have recently discovered that travel faster than the speed of light?
Or the length of day of Mercury being over 58 Earth days.
I find it confusing and go by the premise that time is not the same everywhere ie Time is movement but things move at different speeds ?

edit on 3-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

The thread was about Space-time, which is the substrate, the coordinate system, for us to make measurements from or on.

The relativistic effects that change the values of our measurements do not affect the coordinate system at their base.

The day length on Mercury relates to the speed it rotates at. It takes 58.65 Earth days (24 hour periods) to rotate once.

Time dilation caused by the gravity of the Sun contributes very little.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You are disconnected from source when you live in time because time is a lie.
Lies can not bring the end to suffering, they just bring more and more confusion.

Time is what connects yew to Source!

Yew are truly a blind turd looking for the light switch and it always falls in the toilet.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I like your Matrix anology.
Especially the "What If"
Is the world not a "What If"
Did the nothing of everything start without a purpose
Yet create a purpose - The world has misery and pain yet harmony and joy is the option in accord with a greater purpose.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

'I am' is always in the present. 'I will', 'I was' is mind stuff, it is not when life is happening, it is happening in your head. Your mind takes you away from source to a movie theatre based all on you, your past, your future. If you don't see now for what it is you will always believe the future is better. There is no better future, life is now.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

There is no 'then' in 'now'.
Now is singular.

But THEN is kNot and just because THEN is kNot IN Now, doesn't mean all there is, is Now.

You cannot have the Now without the Then & When.

3 = 1

Ribbit

I wasn't going to mention it before, but I think you keep bumping your capslock key.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Lies can not bring the end to suffering, they just bring more and more confusion.

Yew are truly a blind turd looking for the light switch and it always falls in the toilet.

Ribbit

OMG you broke my lucid dream - I keep having a re occuring dream - Sometimes I know I am dreaming - A couple of times I have been aware I am dreaming I know I can fly if I want to and test it out though one time I flew and everything became a blinding light.
The thing that puzzles me is when I dream - I check out if I am actually dreaming by going to switch the light on and ineviatebly the lights dont work - sounds nuts I know - One time the lights did come on but I realised I was dreaming still - Sometimes I know I am dreaming yet I think I have awoken only to find I am still dreaming.
One time also there was a power cut which threw me lol - I know this dream keeps re occuring because there is something I need to understand
Anyone got any ideas?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

You are a funny person
Keep em coming

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Ribbit

OMG you broke my lucid dream - I keep having a re occuring dream - Sometimes I know I am dreaming - A couple of times I have been aware I am dreaming I know I can fly if I want to and test it out though one time I flew and everything became a blinding light.
The thing that puzzles me is when I dream - I check out if I am actually dreaming by going to switch the light on and ineviatebly the lights dont work - sounds nuts I know - One time the lights did come on but I realised I was dreaming still - Sometimes I know I am dreaming yet I think I have awoken only to find I am still dreaming.
One time also there was a power cut which threw me lol - I know this dream keeps re occuring because there is something I need to understand
Anyone got any ideas?
nop ..coz there iz no 2012 one and they wanna make you go by the '11 one so

msdn.microsoft.com...
see
https://www.shi.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?SHISystemID=ShiCommodity&ProductIdentity=24440899
edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Your right that doesn't really help
But it made me

Ah! I see or hear you added some beautiful music - thank you perhaps it will make my dreams less fraught
edit on 3-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ribbit

I'm confused, why does the light switch fall in the toilet?
Is it something to do with time?

.. and how does a turd being connected to some source (and we all know the source of turds, don't we kids
) have anything to do with it?

edit on 3/2/2012 by chr0naut because: Sorry humor degenerating as alcohol wears off.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I predict more intentional misspellings and double-talk will be the response to chronaut...

Oh isn't this the "predictions...".forum?

oops
edit on 2/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join