It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Round and round this thread goes...

Every question that is asked, is answered with another question.

Nothing will ever be learned here if everyone asking a question already believes they have all of the answers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

A question seeks an answer but who or what is it that asks? Find that one and there will be no more questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If you 'think' there is another place or time when life will be better than this you live in hell.
If you 'know' that life is only here and now you live in heaven.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
If you 'think' there is another place or time when life will be better than this you live in hell.

youtu.be...

True what you say.
We are on an Earth in the heavens
I tend a garden - part of that tending is to improve the garden

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

sure, man.

So then let me ask the obvious.
Do you "know" how to "think?"

Because these posts...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Because these posts......What?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Thinking happens, like clouds happen. Thoughts arise and are known.
All arising 'things', including thoughts and clouds, arise within the aware conscious presence that I am.
edit on 6-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

...Are cyclical, redundant, and sometimes a bit silly.

But I respect your viewpoint nonetheless.

Thinking happens, like clouds happen. Thoughts arise and are known.
All arising 'things', including thoughts and clouds, arise within the aware conscious presence that I am.

That actually didn't answer my question in any way.
It's cool though, rhetorical anyway, really
edit on 6-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sorry, until you seek the questioner the true answer will not be known.
You will not know until you know 'who' it is that knows. Until then you will only ever beable to think that you are the 'thinker'.
Are you the 'thinker' or are you the 'knower'?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You will not know until you know 'who' it is that knows. Until then you will only ever beable to think that you are the 'thinker'.

I am the person "thinking" that you don't really "know" what you are talking about.

sigh.. you know what, I apologize if that's rude, but you only proved the point I made earlier. Every question brought up in the thread is just answered by another question. Nothing is ever really learned.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Myself, I think we have a conflict here of two variations of the same dogma but the problem is that neither side is presenting any justification for their views. They simply repeat them as though intoning their officially approved chants is all that is necessary to establish them as fact.
Neither side is providing any logic/reason/justification for their claims.
"The I is the one who asks"
"The We is the we plus .017 and a no deposit/no return coke bottle"
Both sides keep making 'this is' and 'that is' claims but neither side provides any reason for anyone to accept that particular point of view. They simply repeat dogma.
I am guessing neither are standard orthodox christians so maybe I can make them realize how they are behaving by pointing out that to most they sound like two christians throwing bible quotes at each other while being viewed by a Hindu audience.
Unless one has bought into their dogma to begin with most of this thread is meaningless

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

i have a question about light speed if there are any physicists in the house.

Now, light travels at 299,792,458 metres per second.... Light is composed of both visible and non visible ( by human eyes) wavelengths..... Now wouldn't it make sense that the various wavelengths are in fact traveling at different speeds ? They may in fact all arrive at the same time but a spectrum with a shorter wave length vs a spectrum with a longer wave length would be traveling at different speeds would they not ? Or would that be defined as different frequency ? I would think if one were to measure the lengths of the waves certain spectrum's of light would be found to actually travel more distance in the same time as other spectrum's...... Am I way out of the box here or is the a very carelessly overlooked thought by all.

Light or PHOTONS behave as both Particle and Wave thus we have Frequency and Colors as well as many frequencies of Lights spectrum that the Human Eyes cannot see. Light travels at about 186,300 miles per second or about 6 Trillion Miles a Year thus ONE LIGHT YEAR.

The frequency of light does not determine speed as you are viewing a wave in Human concepts of Dimentionality. Light frequency has a spred pattern depending on sourse and as far as Light Waves...there are many aspects to effect such as RED and BLUE SHIFT and others that you can read up on that we use to determine the distance of Stars away from us...there is alot to it including how Photons are part of the Quantum World yet even though they are considered Energy can obtain a Mini-Mass. Split Infinity

C, U'r basing U'r conclusions on a FLAT SPEED when there isn't a flat speed. If the Light Source is moving, its momentum will be passed 2 the photon, thus, that photon will travel at Light Speed + or- Source Momentum and since Light Speed is so fast, U'r scientist are unable 2 detect the variations, except in frequency, since the frequency will be altered by the Passive Momentum of Light Source.

U'r scientist have yet to even detect the 2nd Nuclei of Atoms, the outer Nuclei Skin.

2 Nuclei + 3 Trons = 23

Cern recently busted Light Speed and they did it twice to verify it, sew while Light Speed is a Constant in a vaccum, the speed at which the Photon/Particle travels isn't a Constant, even in a vaccum.
Also, another interesting FACT is astronomers don't realize the Illusion of Light, in that they see what appears to be 2 galaxies about to collide but what they are viewing is 2 galaxies moving in semi opposite directions of us. One is moving away from us and one is moving towards us. Sew the one moving away, its Light is traveling slower towards us and the one moving towards us, its Light is traveling faster towards us so the faster Light hits us first, by what can be millions of years, and the 2 galaxies aren't even physically close to each other in the Real. It's a Galactic Mirage!

Yew dew know what a Mirage is, don't U?
Dew U think that only happens here?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
Round and round this thread goes...

Every question that is asked, is answered with another question.

Nothing will ever be learned here if everyone asking a question already believes they have all of the answers.

Y don't U ask a point blank question that won't require a lifetime 2 answer?

U'r hip on things, pretty much, sew eYe know U can come up with a wing-dinger question.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A question seeks an answer but who or what is it that asks? Find that one and there will be no more questions.

U say We aren't suppose to question butt now U say We are suppose to question ONE thing and once WE get that answer, there are no more questions? WTF?

Questions are Infinite and Endless and anyone that teaches/preaches to kNot question, isn't U'r friend!

"The birth of a question is what begins the circle of life and the answer completes the circle, for another question to be born from, to continue the circle forever." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

THIS isn't Life, U imbecilic excuse 4 a moronic fool!

THIS is an experiment in Chaos (aka: stupidity) and U R proving IT beautifully!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

youtu.be...

True what you say.
We are on an Earth in the heavens
I tend a garden - part of that tending is to improve the garden

Also part of the Experiment!

Keep IT up!

Ribbit

Ps: U should like this Poem:

Life's Garden

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

sure, man.

So then let me ask the obvious.
Do you "know" how to "think?"

Because these posts...

2 think requires questioning and his Now Religion preaches against questioning.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I am the person "thinking" that you don't really "know" what you are talking about.

sigh.. you know what, I apologize if that's rude, but you only proved the point I made earlier. Every question brought up in the thread is just answered by another question. Nothing is ever really learned.

Perfect Answer (1st sentence)!

However, kNot every question herein is aswered with a question. eYe've been answering a lot of questions butt U aren't questioning them to C the trUth within the eYe.
And U'r 2nd comment above PROVES that!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puck 22

Myself, I think we have a conflict here of two variations of the same dogma but the problem is that neither side is presenting any justification for their views. They simply repeat them as though intoning their officially approved chants is all that is necessary to establish them as fact.
Neither side is providing any logic/reason/justification for their claims.
"The I is the one who asks"
"The We is the we plus .017 and a no deposit/no return coke bottle"
Both sides keep making 'this is' and 'that is' claims but neither side provides any reason for anyone to accept that particular point of view. They simply repeat dogma.
I am guessing neither are standard orthodox christians so maybe I can make them realize how they are behaving by pointing out that to most they sound like two christians throwing bible quotes at each other while being viewed by a Hindu audience.
Unless one has bought into their dogma to begin with most of this thread is meaningless

Here's a optical photo of Centaurus A:

And here's a Tri-composite (X-ray + Radio + Optical) photo of Centaurus A:

In the first pic, it appears there is a Huge Sun/Star in the center of the galaxy, which is coming from the Massive DUAL back-2-back black holes at the center of the galaxy. eYe've read peeps saying that the massive black hole (they think there is only one black hole) is spherical but the ONLY spherical black hole that exists is the one that surrounds the Universe, which is what defines the Universe, butt it does kNot confine IT. There R 3 types of black holes:

1. Innies (flat like a coin)
2. Outies (flat like a coin)
3. Spherical (round like a ball)

The Innies can also be Outies and the Outies can also be Innies, but they are primarily one or the other but the Spherical ONE only goes one direction, Positive to Negative, and We reside in the Positive Verse and that Spherical Black Hole is what surrounds the Universe, both Spatial Verses, and is the key factor in Y things R the way they R.
The math of all is 2 + 2 + 1 =

Black Holes are doorways between the TWO Spatial Verses and Time links them as ONE UNI-verse.
One side of the Black Hole is open 2 this spatial verse and the other side is open 2 the other spatial verse above/below this one.
Because science doesn't realize there are TWO massive flat back-2-back black holes at the center of ALL galaxies, they think IT is spherical but they aren't and there are sum that think the two black holes would repel one another but they are back-2-back on the Nothing side, sew there is nothing to repel and the magnetic forces coming from the open side, create a spherical magnetosphere that keep the two black holes alligned with one another.

Also, the 2nd photo above shows the remnants of the Birthing Plume of Centaurus A.
The two dual massive back-2-back black holes are the birthing canals of that galaxy and all galaxies have 2 dual massive back-2-back black holes at their center, even the galaxy NASA found that doesn't have enough mass 2 support its massive "black hole" at its center, but that's based on their 2nd Law of Thermodynamics theories and is Y that galaxy defies their theories, when in fact, that galaxy is easily explained by the Perpetual Motion Universe Theory, which explains Galactic Birth, since that galaxy is an ancient galaxy, and the PMU theory explains much more.

Galaxies are born ONE AT A TIME!
Also, the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics dictates that there is no reason for anything and no order 2 anything and that everything is going 2 entropy but the Hubble is proving there is PERFECT ORDER to the Universe!
Sew the Hubble itself has PROVED the Universe is kNot a Closed System, thus, it is an Open System.

If U were hip on all the new discoveries, U could follow my train of thought butt since most of U are still in the Stone Age, U call me the fool!
U R the Fools!

Ribbit

edit on 6-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Originally posted by ImaFungi

reply to post by ImaFungi

'I' is not an appearance. 'I' sees the appearances.
Knowing without seeing is what seems to happen in deep sleep, there are no appearances appearing but the 'I' is still present.
Please watch the video.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

ahh, so i think this is what the toadster oven was talking about the universe being an inversion, you say I is not an appearance,, I sees the appearance... in order to have a mechanism which views all other things,, it it self must be a non thing? the seer is in tangible? it is the black hole... the iris of your eye.... the opposite of energy and matter... but the interpreter of energy and matters appearences?

Toadster Oven?

Ribbit

Ps: U happened 2 mention the I-R-IS, which happens 2 be known as the Flower of Life and has THREE petals to IT's Flower and the dried root of the Iris is known 4 IT's medicinal value, known as ORRIS Root.

I = 9
S = 19

9 + 19 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

IRIS = I R ONE

R = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

8 = upright infinity symbol = Infinite

IR = I²

IRIS = I² IS = God/Source IS = "God/Source = ONE"

eYe need to correct a boo-boo.

R = 18 = 9 knot 8

Sew IR does kNot equal I²