It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Yes, but what does it mean man?!

What does it mean?!

Everyone makes it all sound so complicated.
The words get twisted in numbers and meaningless meanings.

was, am , will

True what use are such theorys in a way- Can they help us plant seeds and grow food or build a home.or chop wood
Or teach us how to all get along more harmoniously

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
The happening is happening presently, it can not happen at any other 'time'. There is only ever 'this' happening. The mind, with it's thoughts, thinks there is another time, it projects images of another 'time' but really it is just thinking time by believing thought. The mind is deluded when it believes there is more than what is present.

That's where U R wrong! This Timeline has happened many Times in the Past and will happen again many Times in the Future and what U dew up until THE QUESTION, U always dew, sew Free Will is an Illusion up until that Point in our CURRENT Timeline. :up

WE have repeated this Matrix many more Times than the 6 Times the Architect said.
Butt the Architect was a proven liar sew U cannot trUst anything that Man says.

This thing U call Life, is an Experiment in Chaos and once U realize IT, U can turn IT into a Game, a game of Chess, what's known as Cheating Chess, and U play IT on the Three-tier Board U call Life.

I'm play'n IT.

Ribbit

Ps: When "Cheating is Allowed" is in the Rules, the flipside always applies: "If U get caught cheating, U lose U'r turn." Butt the other player(s) has/have to prove U cheated.

Just as with "Itisnowagain" which denotes that Now once was and is again, which then means it will also be, which R Past & Present & Future, all in the Now, butt NOW says there is only the Now, the other Two dew kNot exist. Thus, his username is an Oxymoron of his philosophy. Now Imagine that?

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

For you and I to exist.... every possible version of events or conditions must exist based on probability as well as Quantum Particle exchange and existance help directing and creating Alternate versions of Divergent Universal States....this is a Multiverse. Split Infinity

What U just descibed (underlined portion above) is an Imagination!

If U think they exist 4 real in the physcial, you are deluded but they dew exist in God's/WE's/Source's Imagination, which that Imagination exists within the TrY-Verses of the One-Verse We call the Universe.

The Spatial Verse below this one is WE's True Home, and the Rule of Thumb IS: "Always Go Back!" Y? Tap U'r heels 2gether Three Times (2gether + Three Times = 23) and say:

There's kNOw place like Home!

J2K: U dew know Elvis is dead?
K2J: kNOw! He just went Home!

The TrYnalitY (trinality) of God/WE/Source is beautiful!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by Itisnowagain

ignore that last one im tired came out #e.........

all that exists is here and now...... with what you are stating... what are you denying of others though?

the ability to plan? to conceptualize and actualize? to grow? to create originality? to play sport? to play music?

or you are just pointing out your observation that all those things are things that happen?

What NOW is kNot aware of, is IT takes a finite amount of Time 4 a Thought to be realized. It's like the old saying about the Circle:

"A circle's begining is its end."

That describes the Now Philosophy but what NOW doesn't realize, is that old saying is WRONG!

In an old Sci-Fi movie called Journey to the Center of the Earth, the professor was talking to one of his companions, on their way down to the center of the Earth, and said:

"Every journey begins with that first step."

A Circle is a Journey and it doesn't begin until that first step, finite, sew if U want to say it right:

"Where a Circle begins FROM, is where it Ends."

Then U've got IT right! Time is a factor in the Circle and IT doesn't begin until it moves FROM Zero to finite and finite is kNot Zero, sew a Circle begins @ finite but FROM Zero, and FROM = past tense. Thus, U'r Thoughts dew kNot exist in the Now, they exist in the When, but manifest themselves in the Now, 2 be used in the Future.

I also prove this in the You're Always Right Paroadox, which proves everyOne is Closed Minded. The You're Always Right Paradox goes like this:

Ask anyone this question (verbatim): "I have a question for you - Are you always right?"

The answer is almost always No but the correct answer happens to be Yes, and the reason is simple. As humans, we are always right, from our perspective (see original question), and anytime we doubt anything or change our minds, we go from being right to being right and even when you realize you're wrong about something, guess what, you're right and even when we're wrong, guess what, you're right. But the real question is, how much time passes (if any) between being right and being right? The two possible answers are zero or finite (both is not an option), so which is it? Is it possible to do something in no (zero) time? Is it possible for a circle to go from zero degrees to finite degrees in no time, even though the distance traveled is only finite? When we go from being right to being right, something happened and can that something happen in zero time (no time) or is the answer finite? If the answer is zero, then we can move from any Point A to any Point B, covering any amount of distance in no time, so is that possible? If it is possible to transverse finite in zero time, then all we'd have to do is transverse a finite distance to infinity and we can travel from one side of the Universe to the other side in no time. Is that possible? Finite is interesting because there's no space-time between finite and zero and that's what makes finite so hard to see but if you will just think about this paradox, very carefully, you should realize that "something" can't happen in "no time" so time is relevant and since this paradox affects everyone, it will affect them in the same amount of time, so the answer is quite interesting and it also shows that which supposedly doesn't exist, finite. So if you've never thought about the You're Always Right Paradox, you should and once you do, you should also be able to understand the amount of time involved is a constant and then the answer should be obvious.

Sew the Now (Past + Future = Present) also exists in the Then & When or the Eternal Circle of Life never begins!

Ribbit

edit on 5-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

i feel like that example has more to do with the severed connection... if i cut my arm off i would not be 2....

all the parts make the whole... the 2 parts of the brain,, like there is a brain and a heart... make you....

now i dont know if you can say there are multiple yous..... your physical and mental is always a quantity of one....

but how many different phases have you been through since birth? different yous..... and this could be what itsnowagain is talking about... we seperate, and label and dictate these different ideas.. when really there is no seperation,, it is a sloppy slimy growth of you in real time without interuption,, a constant happening. a being..

but it is those little sections,, the seperate frames that make up the fluid film.... the compartmentalizing,, organizing, grouping, measuring, adding, this is how we came to be what we are,, and this is what we use to be... these concepts of us doing that is our building blocks of life...

When eYe was in skewl, a young toad, they had posters up in the lunchroom that said:

"U R what U Eat!"

Knowledge is what U'r mYnd Eats, sew U R what U Eat; U R a Product of U'r Enviroment!
Isn't "product" mathematical in nature?

"Go 4th and Multiply!"

What is 4 sided?

Break out of the Box 2 become the Circle!
Butt understand, Da Vinci showed that even when We become the Circle, We're still stuck in the Box.
Question everything, especially what U think the trUth IS.
eYe question my trUths, 24/7/52, 4 that is the only way 2 know they R correct.

Ribbit

Ps: Note that when Man is the Box, where his Center of Gravity is and when He's the Circle, where IT is.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

i have a question about light speed if there are any physicists in the house.

Now, light travels at 299,792,458 metres per second.... Light is composed of both visible and non visible ( by human eyes) wavelengths..... Now wouldn't it make sense that the various wavelengths are in fact traveling at different speeds ? They may in fact all arrive at the same time but a spectrum with a shorter wave length vs a spectrum with a longer wave length would be traveling at different speeds would they not ? Or would that be defined as different frequency ? I would think if one were to measure the lengths of the waves certain spectrum's of light would be found to actually travel more distance in the same time as other spectrum's...... Am I way out of the box here or is the a very carelessly overlooked thought by all.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

I understand that .... that is the seer.... the observer... that which does the labeling... that is the spirit... the divine spark.... it is that same essence which is behind the eyes of all conscious beings...

The Collective Consciousness of the Universe/God/WE/Source!

eYe just searched YouTube for "Collective Consciousness" and found this:

Note the Time: 4:41 = 9

Note the YouTube file name numbers: 9 & 33

9 = I
33 = 3 + 3 = f

If?

Coincidence?

Listen closely and U will hear exactly what eYe've been saying.

Many have said I talk in Circles butt If U listen to the replies therein, U will also hear Circles.
Butt apply those Circles to what eYe've been saying, and they manifest into the simple trUth.

WE IS ONE and ALL and NOthing!

Law of WE:

"WE R All 4 ONE and ONE 4 All, 4 WE R ONE and All."

WE-ism:

"WE R All 4 ONE and ONE 4 All, 4 WE R ONE Love 4 ONE and All."

Ribbit

Ps: The video made me cry.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

i have a question about light speed if there are any physicists in the house.

Now, light travels at 299,792,458 metres per second.... Light is composed of both visible and non visible ( by human eyes) wavelengths..... Now wouldn't it make sense that the various wavelengths are in fact traveling at different speeds ? They may in fact all arrive at the same time but a spectrum with a shorter wave length vs a spectrum with a longer wave length would be traveling at different speeds would they not ? Or would that be defined as different frequency ? I would think if one were to measure the lengths of the waves certain spectrum's of light would be found to actually travel more distance in the same time as other spectrum's...... Am I way out of the box here or is the a very carelessly overlooked thought by all.

The only TRUE constant is Time and IT is what All is measured from.

The Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe dictates:

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything."

What science doesn't realize is what's known as Passive Momentum. If the Source or Receptor of the Light is moving, the movement of Source or Receptor affects the final Speed of the Light @ Receptor, thus, Light will travel at Source/Receptor Speed + Light Speed. Sew if Source is moving towards Receptor or vice versa, it will go faster than the Speed of Light (shorter wavelength/frequency) and if Source is moving away from Receptor or vice versa, it will travel slower than the Speed of Light (longer wavelength/frequency). Sew while the Speed of Light is a constant, the actual speed the Light is going, isn't a constant.

Also, they have finally realized that Redshift isn't about the movement of the Light Source away from us, it has to dew with the AGE of the Light, which, since the Redshift constantly "decays" the further away the Light Source is, it makes sense the Age of the Light comes into play.

What has been realized about Redshift is nothing more than what eYe've been talking about herein, in that, there are Two possible answers for an equation and both can appear to be correct butt when U dew the math properly, U prove which One is Right and which One is Wrong.

Einstein got IT wrong, butt his Theories were based on the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, which doesn't apply to the Universe, sew he got the 2nd incorrect answer and science is starting to realize that.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

The mind plays stories and the one seer watches.
The ego is the mind thinking it is a separate entity.
The mind is a mistaken identity.

It is the mind that 'thinks' it has choices.
Where the attention is pointed is the only choice there is.
If you point the attention at lies then suffering will be the result.
If the attention points to truth then you will be free.

The TRICK is 2 know how 2 out the Boojums (lies) that R disguised as the trUth (Snarks).

The Hunting of the Snark

U have been bamboozled by Boojums and can't C the Snarks, beause U think U'r Boojums are Snarks.

U'r mYnd has made the wrong choices, which as U said: "It is the mind that 'thinks' it has choices." Butt when U think there is only ONE choice, U close U'r mYnd to the other ONE that is waiting in the shadows 4 U 2 C and U said IT: "Where the attention is pointed is the only choice there is." Sew take off those sunglasses and C U'r Snarks 4 what they trUly R, Boojums (LIES).

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Do you have a choice about being here and now? How did you get here? This is the question no one knows the answer to.
But you are here and now. You are. This is the only fact you will ever know for sure.
You will never escape here and now no matter what the mind tells you.

U continually speak 4 others when U should only speak 4 U'r self!

eYe had a choice to be here and eYe made my choice, as did U, U just don't remember.

How did eYe get here? The same way U did, WE flew in On Time.
Just call me Toad Pan!

Sumday, and that day IS coming, U will find U'r marbles once again and realize Never-Never-Land, Zero-Zero-Land, is Real.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

How did you get here? This is the question no one knows the answer to.

Actually, rumor has it the stork brought me.

U flew in ON Time as well?

Imagine that!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

reply to post by SoulVisions

But where did the stork come from?
The word stork appeared now and it was wrote now and it was seen now.

The werd Stork is more than a quintillion of Earth years old, which is older than THIS Earth.

U R lost in the Now.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You did not 'get' here, as you said you have always been here.

The REAL Question IS: Wh0 is U?

Until U realize the trUth of THIS, U will be stuck in the Now forever, Mr. Torrence!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It is only the mind that asks questions because the mind is confused. Know that the mind is confused and you will know the truth. See the mind and know you are not mind.
Once the question is taken seriously the mind can be confused forever. If the mind is seen and known as deluded then you will never be fooled again.

Butt U cannot know the mYnd is confused, if U don't Question IT first.

U live in Double-Talk-Land NOW, which is the State of Confusion, which is right next door to the State of Denial, U'r birthplace!

eYe'll get Absolutely 2 play Taps at U'r funeral:

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You did not 'get' here, as you said you have always been here.
There is nowhere else but here and now.
You are here and now and things constantly move and change within you as you.

But i in the current life form did come into being, that is when and how, i the current life form got here... the physical and temporal me...... but the seer... the spiritual essence of I.... is what is eternal

this is the philosophy of toad.... with his ... eYe, Yew, y0u, wE... you being the personal, free willed, individualed. temporal manifestation,.of the.,., We being the eternal essence or spirit of the eternal god...

U = the person U'r Soul is playing this Time around, this Now, kNot the Now of Then or the Now of When
Yew = sheeple
Y0U = WHY x ZERO = U = ask nothing, dew nothing, be nothing
WE = WE the Souls, the Puppetmasters of this Soap Opera U call Life
We = All peeps
we = small groups of peeps = birds of a feather
Temporal Manifestation = Earth End-Game Matrix Re-run

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Everything comes from source and everything is seen by source.
'I' is the only entity, it is the being.
'I' is not a thing but sees all 'things'.
All 'things' are appearances to you the seer and knower.

The "I" had Children, the "f's", and the "I" sees all things through the "f's" and WE the "f's" exist and see because the "I" asked a Question!

I = 9
f = 6

The Inversion of 9 is 6 and the Inversion of 6 is 9.

The "If's" IS what THIS is All about!

All = A11

Law of ONE: WE R only ONE Once.

A = 1
Once = 11 in Spanish

All = 1 + 1 + 1 = 3 = ONE

A = 1
L = 12
L = 12

1 + 12 + 12 = 25 = 2 + 5 = 7

O = 15
N = 14
E = 5

15 + 14 + 5 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7

ALL = 7 = ONE = 7 = ONE

A = 1
L = 12
L = 12

1 + 12 + 12 = 25 = 5^2 = 2^5 = 32 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

Law of WE: WE R A11 4 ONE and ONE 4 A11, 4 WE R ONE and A11.

We-ism: WE R A11 4 ONE and ONE 4 A11, 4 WE R ONE Love 4 ONE and A11.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

There is only one thing you can know for sure and that is that there is experience. The experience in the present is it. Everything else is an assumption, an idea.
Only what is happening is true. What is not happening is not true, it is an assumption, a fabrication of mind.

Spoken like a True Closed mYnd!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

'I' is not an appearance. 'I' sees the appearances.
Knowing without seeing is what seems to happen in deep sleep, there are no appearances appearing but the 'I' is still present.
Please watch the video.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

ahh, so i think this is what the toadster oven was talking about the universe being an inversion, you say I is not an appearance,, I sees the appearance... in order to have a mechanism which views all other things,, it it self must be a non thing? the seer is in tangible? it is the black hole... the iris of your eye.... the opposite of energy and matter... but the interpreter of energy and matters appearences?

Toadster Oven?

Ribbit

Ps: U happened 2 mention the I-R-IS, which happens 2 be known as the Flower of Life and has THREE petals to IT's Flower and the dried root of the Iris is known 4 IT's medicinal value, known as ORRIS Root.

I = 9
S = 19

9 + 19 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number

28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

IRIS = I R ONE

R = 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

8 = upright infinity symbol = Infinite

IR = I²

IRIS = I² IS = God/Source IS = "God/Source = ONE"

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There is only one thing you can know for sure and that is that there is experience. The experience in the present is it. Everything else is an assumption, an idea.
Only what is happening is true. What is not happening is not true, it is an assumption, a fabrication of mind

but existence of your present experience and continual experience depends on assumptions, ideas, beliefs, faiths, fabrications of mind,.., you are saying all of those things which you use to experience,, are not true?

U C what U R suppose 2 C, regardless If IT is the trUth or kNot.
Just as NOW C's what he is suppose 2 C.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

There is no 'inside' you and 'outside' of you. This is the mistake that makes life painful. There is only ever what is known presently.
The way you feel is what is present. You will only ever be able to experience what you are experiencing presently.

Major FAIL!

U keep demonstrating the Idiocracy of Closed Mindedness!

Ribbit

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join