It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I got better things to do than worry about spacetime. If you ask me, these people need to get a life. Study that after you die, there's better chances of getting the right info then.

That is funny!

When your host body dies, yew wake up back at Source and are reconnected to the Collective Consciousness. Sew yew know all that is known, thus, the only thing to study is that which isn't known.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The1Prettiest1One

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by The1Prettiest1One

Isn't thyme a spice?

Aye. I'm short on cupboard space right now.

Orris Root is also a spice, which comes from the root of the 3-petal'd Flower of Life.

Another great spice-r-upper is St. Germain:

www.stgermain.fr...

It's made from the Elderflower!

And Sassafras is also great:

en.wikipedia.org...

The dried leaves are used for thickening soups/creole/etc. and the root is steeped for tea or flavoring in cooking. It's the only tree with 3 distinct leaves, with a rare 5-prong possible.

Ribbit

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Howdy peeps,

I just got to wondering where everyone stood when it comes to how they view Space-Time, since it's quite apparent most are clueless?

This opening is a disingenuous premise for the thread. You honestly have no interest in what others think, it's apparent that you have already decided for yourself what is what. This thread is merely an attempt to "impress" those whose knowledge of the subject is lean.

In mathematics, they have assigned the Space-Time of numbers to in-between the numbers, which is bassackwards, but if they can be that stoopid, I was wondering who else has bought into that fallacy? Sew answer the question and let's see just how bad it is?

Who is “they”?
Please elaborate what it is you are trying to convey here. Numbers in between numbers? Could you be any more vague?

Where is the Space-Time of Numbers?
1. In-between the Numbers
2. The Number itself
3. Pass the Number
4. All of the above

What's U'r answer?

The question assumes that we know what the hell you’re talking about, but fortunately most of us prescribe to a mutually agreed upon form of communication, using proper form and structure to avoid confusion. You, however do not and it’s my contention that your communication style is purposefully vague in order to perpetuate a false air of intellect. Most of us however, are not fooled by your BS.

Ribbit

The above is not only annoying, it’s childish.

Ps: The Law of Matter explains the truth:

"Law of Matter - all Matter occupies Space & Time, and Numbers matter."

If you are speaking of the Law of Conservation of Matter, please be more precise and include the full nomenclature. If not, then please stop making things up.

Numbers (including Time) occupy mathematical space-time (see: Law of Matter) and there's no space-time in-between them, since Numbers are nothing more than Numerical Objects used to define that which occupies Space & Time, therefore they must match that which they describe or it's like trying to define an orange using a peanut and that toad don't hop.

Numbers do not occupy space in any conventional sense. Numbers are representations of thought constructs. Saying a number occupies space is like saying “hot” or “cold” occupies space.

All Objects (Matter) in the Universe occupy Space & Time and Numbers matter.

…more made up BS.

"We may say a thing is at rest when it has not changed its position between now and then, but there is no 'then' in 'now', so there is no being at rest. Both motion and rest, then, must necessarily occupy time." - Aristotle

Nothing is ever completely “at rest”. “Then”, “now”, and “later” all exist in the same construct so in a bizarre sense you actually got that right.

The rest is complete and utter garbage.

ATS – do yourself a favor and ignore the wart covered amphibian. Go back to the swamps of ignorance where you belong.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

"We may say a thing is at rest when it has not changed its position between now and then, but there is no 'then' in 'now', so there is no being at rest. Both motion and rest, then, must necessarily occupy time." - Aristotle

Where did you find this quote by Aristotle???? Show me what he really said.

mathpages.com...

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

I think he misspelled "Aristoadle".

Nice catch!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think you're licking your own back too much.

I know!

Butt it's fun!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

thyme a spice?

Aye. I'm short on cupboard space right now.

Orris Root is also a spice, which comes from the root of the 3-petal'd Flower of Life.

Another great spice-@-upper is St. Germain:

www.stgermain.fr...

It's made from the Elderflower!

Ribbit
there ye have it .. space&time yeah!
Smoke & Thyme

edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

...............^^^^^the new and united-verse

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

i' has NoN
ST = SD's
No-Number? www.theosociety.org...

In that article, they said:

The expression “All is One Number, issued from No Number” relates again to that universal and philosophical tenet just explained in Stanza III. (Comm. 4). That which is absolute is of course No Number; but in its later significance it has an application in Space as in Time. It means that not only every increment of time is part of a larger increment, up to the most indefinitely prolonged duration conceivable by the human intellect, but also that no manifested thing can be thought of except as part of a larger whole: the total aggregate being the One manifested Universe that issues from the unmanifested or Absolute — called Non-Being or “No-Number,” to distinguish it from Being or “the One Number.”

I told sumone the other day that the Sum of All Numbers is Zero, a Sphere, because Zero is the Source of All Numbers. They think I'm nutz!
And while I am nutz, that's immaterial.

Also, our resident NOW fanatic on ATS won't like what was said about Time but it's absolutely on the money!

I'll finish reading the rest later. I'm on my second cup of coffee and can't rationally think until after #3.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

this 2-->

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Time and Movement are relative to each other.
Space contains time-movement.
Space, Time, and Movement are illusionary.
There is only and eternally 'Here' and 'Now.'

When you live only in the here-and-now, you miss out on the then-and-where and when-and-what, sew you are 1/3 complete.

Sad!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Space-time is a four dimensional construct.

It has four axes: Width, height, depth & time. These axes are often notated as X, Y, Z & T.

They are all spatial dimensions and can be measured in meters (or feet).

In the case of the time axis, we know that the velocity limit is the speed of light.

Velocity is equal to distance divided by time, so since we know the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. We can see, therefore, that 1 second = 299,792,458 meters along the time axis.

Knowing that, we can also see that any event in Space-time can be mapped out using simple Cartesian coordinates and does not necessarily require unreal or fractional numbers to be understood mathematically.

Too many people over-complicate something that any college grad can understand.

Sorry, but that's the falacy that's keeping science from seeing the Real Truth of the Universe!

There are Three Verses to this Uni-Verse, Two are Spatial and One is Time. Space & Time are separate of one-another:

Law of Space - Time & Space (Universe) are on different planes of existence (Verse's) so they are separate of one another but that which occupies Space also occupies Time.

Yew are a Product of your Education!

Yew are what yew Eat (education) and yew've been fed chit yew'r entire life, sew yew dew tha math!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

if zero = all numbers = a spHere .. then this सः will sum its bas-il www.uwgb.edu...
square root of all - ah
Sah means - he and its the first letter of Shi-va

edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: ua is out

edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: j is not H..M is like h

edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: ...and dont tell me i am not a genius ..even in a rime-loop like this one ..again

edit on 3-2-2012 by nii900 because: ...and dont tell me i am not a genius ..even in a rime-loop like this one ....seeee yeee

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It has four axes: Width, height, depth & time. These axes are often notated as X, Y, Z & T.

In the case of the time axis, we know that the velocity limit is the speed of light.

Velocity is equal to distance divided by time, so since we know the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. We can see, therefore, that 1 second = 299,792,458 meters along the time axis.

Knowing that, we can also see that any event in Space-time can be mapped out using simple Cartesian coordinates and does not necessarily require unreal or fractional numbers to be understood mathematically.

edit on 3/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Is that a joke
I don't get it?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

if zero = all numbers = a spjere .. then this सः will sum its bas-il www.uwgb.edu...
square root of all - ah
Sah means - he and its the first letter of Shi-va

I love the figure!

SqR of Y

Pee On!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

God I wish you would stop putting Ribbit at the foot of your posts
Your not a real Toad - get over it already

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

The then-and-where and when-and-what are also here-and-now.

I see it, can you?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

The then-and-where and when-and-what are also here-and-now.

I see it, can you?

The Three IS One IS Nothing trY-coefficient of the Universe/Source/God.

3 + 1 + 1 = 3 + 2 = 2 + 3 = 23

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

God I wish you would stop putting Ribbit at the foot of your posts
Your not a real Toad - get over it already

It's what eYe dew!

But how dew yew know I'm kNot really a toad?

What makes yew think yew'r a human?

Is that air yew'r breathing?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

edit on 3/2/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Is that a joke
I don't get it?

No, not a joke. It is the simplest definition of space-time that I can give.

Here's a link Spacetime - Wikipedia, says much the same but in more mathematically rigid language (also mentions some of the consequences of this view & alternatives).

Cheers

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join