It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Lets take Quarks as an example...inside every Proton and Neutron there are always a minimum or maximum number of Quarks...but this quantity is in constant flux...they litteraly blink in and out of Universal Existance..

One more quick comment on this. If your believed this "blinking out of existence" you would never have argued earlier that nothing is destroyed in this universe. Your whole concept is premised on just THIS VERY THING.

But moving on, when we do the experiments here ourselves, entangling 2 and sending them over miles of distance, do you know what happens? The first entangled is entirely DESTROYED, before it (a copy, you could say) pops up there at the second location. It does not magically blink, go invisible, or whatever you might like to believe. It is not recycled. The "second half" of the entanglement is a NEW copy.

That's the whole point of the experiments even! So we can exploit this phenomena and copy/teleport people (hopefully) in the future. Even store them away for 50-100 years if we so desired. So please stop reciting verbatim what you've read off of the net to people as if it were automatically correct, treating others as if they were back in the 6th grade again.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

you are the seer, and you are in control of your mind..... you are the reflection of the seer, what you ask your questions up against, the seer reflected against the seer in a mind creates what "you" are... the collected individual, the ego, the personality, the character... in your mind, the personal you who eperiences, is the experiencer,, the essence... the originality that belongs to the universe, that is the spirit of god.. that is the still seer,,, which is what you are... what you choose to do with that is your choice... you can choose to do anything....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

The mind plays stories and the one seer watches.
The ego is the mind thinking it is a separate entity.
The mind is a mistaken identity.

It is the mind that 'thinks' it has choices.
Where the attention is pointed is the only choice there is.
If you point the attention at lies then suffering will be the result.
If the attention points to truth then you will be free.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

the mind is a tool necessary for the seer to discern its way in this physical reality, or else it could only be a coral reef or a tree, or a mindless infinity

the mind "thinks" it has choices and it is correct, it does

you are only viewing the still effect, the product of a choice, and saying well now that we are here at this point, it was no choice that brought me here.... but you are ignoring every single choice that brought you there,, by saying that every choice was not a choice,, but a non choice happening, your being arriving into a wall directed down a path,, continuously all through life,, while this is true on some level,, it is not the whole truth,, there is an infinite spectrum of choice,,
edit on 5-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Yes the mind is a tool.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

i think this has something to do with our conversation... you can tell me if im wrong.. i am enjoying this though, i joined this site for philosophical discussion... i wish we can discuss why you think these things more instead of just slapping me with your prose

www.awakeblogger.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

OK...I will give you a fact that points in the direction of our limited ability to understand a Multiverse. You know what a Proton and a Neutron are...correct? Well...there are many other smaller QUANTUM particles that make up what a Proton and Neutron are. Some of the names are Quarks, Leptons, Glueons...etc.

Lets take Quarks as an example...inside every Proton and Neutron there are always a minimum or maximum number of Quarks...but this quantity is in constant flux...they litteraly blink in and out of Universal Existance...but they never are less than a Minimum number or more than a Maximum Number....but in between...they can change number of existing particles and they just blink in and out of existance.

Where do they go? They do not remain in our Universal state as this would be mesurable. Most likely....these quarks will be close to or at maximum in a version of you in which there is a High Probability of action that is creating an altogether new Divergent Universal state via probability.

For you and I to exist....every possible version of events or conditions must exist based on probability as well as Quantum Particle exchange and existance help directing and creating Alternate versions of Divergent Universal States....this is a Multiverse. Split Infinity

My post somehow was deleted (cache error?) so I'll just recap what I said before, briefly.

These statements you're making are only theories and conjecture. There is no basis in fact, as in PROOF, of anything regarding what I had underlined in your comment. Things like this make it seem as though certain posters in these types of threads read a Scientific Journal in a doctor's office, or waiting room somewhere, and suddenly feel that they are science experts in that field. These people need to stay out of the shark tank that these ATS threads can become, and do better than copy and pasting, or referring to the internet where you can find an article just about anywhere that will in some way or another substantiate even the most insane ideas conceivable.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Do you have a choice about being here and now? How did you get here? This is the question no one knows the answer to.
But you are here and now. You are. This is the only fact you will ever know for sure.
You will never escape here and now no matter what the mind tells you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
How did you get here? This is the question no one knows the answer to.

Actually, rumor has it the stork brought me.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

But where did the stork come from?
The word stork appeared now and it was wrote now and it was seen now.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Do you have a choice about being here and now? How did you get here? This is the question no one knows the answer to.
But you are here and now. You are. This is the only fact you will ever know for sure.
You will never escape here and now no matter what the mind tells you.

we hardly know the answers to any of the most important questions.........

where is here? what is here? why is here? why does energy exist? why does it do the things it does? in the exact ways it does? does an atom have a choice in being an atom?

Being a part related to the whole,, I can feel at home, as if i belong,,, this current nature is all ive known, as i am now and for now... because what i am was made for this,... my being fits, as a piece in the puzzle,., because for a very long time the puzzle has been in the making,.,. and the pieces have been made to fit,.,,

you said how did i get here? what i am has always been here...... it is only now that i am now here as i am..,,.,. if i wasnt... i could have never gotten here...... i got here by a sacred chemical ritual.. the fusion of complex biological materials to create an original, creative knew fractal puzzle piece,.,. to experience this place everyone was raving about,,,,. what i am now will never be again,, and it is everything, everything else is currently not..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You did not 'get' here, as you said you have always been here.
There is nowhere else but here and now.
You are here and now and things constantly move and change within you as you.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

It is only the mind that asks questions because the mind is confused. Know that the mind is confused and you will know the truth. See the mind and know you are not mind.
Once the question is taken seriously the mind can be confused forever. If the mind is seen and known as deluded then you will never be fooled again.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

You did not 'get' here, as you said you have always been here.
There is nowhere else but here and now.
You are here and now and things constantly move and change within you as you.

But i in the current life form did come into being, that is when and how, i the current life form got here... the physical and temporal me...... but the seer... the spiritual essence of I.... is what is eternal

this is the philosophy of toad.... with his ... eYe, Yew, y0u, wE... you being the personal, free willed, individualed. temporal manifestation,.of the.,., We being the eternal essence or spirit of the eternal god...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You are being.
Forget 'we', you can not be sure there is anything but your experience. In fact if you go right into it you will find that you can only ever experience yourself experiencing.
The experience is the one.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

ahhh so you are saying when i say i.,.., i am not the seer? what I am is only the physical mechanical representation of my physical whole......and i am the physical borrowing the physical and the seer to exist in this plane???

or am i,,,. the I that speaks.,., am i the seer,,, the realized spirit of god,.,. borrowing the physical to exist.,,. now..

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You are being.
Forget 'we', you can not be sure there is anything but your experience. In fact if you go right into it you will find that you can only ever experience yourself experiencing.
The experience is the one.

i hate that, you cannot be sure there is anything but your experience, that is an insult... i am familiar with that idea,, brain in vat type thing,, its not that cute,, i will assume that everything in the universe exists, and probably a lot more....

and then you say forget we.... and then expect me to listen to what you are telling me?

there are a lot more similarities then differences in the experience we are experiencing,,, mainly we are both human,, we can relate about that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Everything comes from source and everything is seen by source.
'I' is the only entity, it is the being.
'I' is not a thing but sees all 'things'.
All 'things' are appearances to you the seer and knower.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

You feel insulted by the truth. You can 'assume' anything but it does not make it true. Only experience is true.
You are not contained in a brain unless you believe you are.

I do not expect you to listen to me. You are seeing only what appears presently.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Everything comes from source and everything is seen by source.
'I' is the only entity, it is the being.
'I' is not a thing but sees all 'things'.
All 'things' are appearances to you the seer and knower.

youtu.be...

is everything, always just an appearance? can there ever be something more then an appearance? can "things" ever be known without appearing? can "I" ever be anything but an appearance? What is it like to not be the seer? What is it like to know without seeing?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join