It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Your Space-Time?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
You cannot prove the trUth with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, except for applying it 2 humans!

Galaxies are born (true birth) one at a time and there is Zero entropy, because EVERYTHING is recycled. The Klein Sphere prevents loss.

Zero Loss + 100% Recycling + Growth + Virgin Matter Creation = Perpetual Motion Universe = The Most Perfect Self Contained Lifeform possible

The Universe IS Life, because IT IS ALIVE!

Ribbit

I specifically stated there was no death. Then remarked about decay and the slowing of universal expansion.
So who are you directing this comment towards? I JUST stated this earlier.

As for your "universe is alive" statement, I rest my case on that one.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

You cannot prove the trUth with the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, except for applying it 2 humans!

Galaxies are born (true birth) one at a time and there is Zero entropy, because EVERYTHING is recycled. The Klein Sphere prevents loss.

Zero Loss + 100% Recycling + Growth + Virgin Matter Creation = Perpetual Motion Universe = The Most Perfect Self Contained Lifeform possible

The Universe IS Life, because IT IS ALIVE!

Ribbit

I specifically stated there was no death. Then remarked about decay and the slowing of universal expansion.

The Universe is God/Source and all life comes from Her.

U R correct that there is no death.
At least We have one thing We can agree on.

The Verse below this one is FLOODED with inverted energy (anti-matter) and when matter is recycled, guess how it is recharged, thus, total decay is overted?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Proof is already happening almost everyday and U have wasted U'r life believing that which is WRONG. But hey, U always dew that.

U are kNot keeping up with everything the telescopes are finding, that defy all theories. Galaxies with little mass but huge center black holes, small black holes that erupt on cue, etc....

U bought U'r trUth butt U R who U R 4 a reason.

Ribbit

Unreal. Your response is to attempt an insult, while stating essentially you know better than everyone else.
You have no clue what I've done, nor what I actually believe, or "know."

But as it's said here on ATS often, "pics or it didn't happen." Show me what you believe and the work YOU have done on it, and I'll show you mine. I have plenty of "pics" to back up what I say here.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics applies FULLY to Humans butt kNot to the Universe.
Ribbit

YES, it DOES. Where in the world did you hear this from? Even the expansion of our "universe" is "decaying." (not dying, mind you. just slowing) I'm not even going to go into the birth/death cycle of celestial bodies.

The only dimension "creation and death cycle" theory out there right now that even remotely could be a possibility involves [hold on, trying to put this in lay terms]

.. a "bubble" type theory whereas it's like a tall glass of beer, rises to the top, bursts, then disperses either back down below or to show up as a "new" bubble now rising again from the bottom of the glass. A star is created, lives it's life, dies, blackhole, creation of new star, etc. But imagine the universe has a life cycle like this star... hard to explain. Anyways, unified field is right on in it's concept, it's just that we don't know the right one yet (which unified theory).

As for Einstein, again, it's relative frame issues. And mostly only viable when used to do calculations within "constant" constraints. Whereas space, and unknown fields (location, force, etc) cannot be calculated or even guessed at. Therefore using his Laws to figure things out in "spatial" mysteries will not always work.
edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

This IS the One eYe was referring 2!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Proof is already happening almost everyday and U have wasted U'r life believing that which is WRONG. But hey, U always dew that.

U are kNot keeping up with everything the telescopes are finding, that defy all theories. Galaxies with little mass but huge center black holes, small black holes that erupt on cue, etc....

Ribbit

Unreal. Your response is to attempt an insult, while stating essentially you know better than everyone else.

But as it's said here on ATS often, "pics or it didn't happen." Show me what you believe and the work YOU have done on it, and I'll show you mine. I have plenty of "pics" to back up what I say here.

As soon as eYe fix my script error problem, sew eYe can view other websites without getting hung up for 30 minutes every time, eYe will but eYe lost everything recently, via a virus, sew eYe have to refind all the articles that discuss all the new findings.
Friggin sucks!

Ribbit

edit on 5-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So you are saying that NO decay occurs anywhere in the universe but to ourselves?

Right there, just right there in your comment...

Actually, I'm going to let this be for now. It's safe to say why this thread is under the Philosophy section. It' just not a discussion on actual science anymore so I'll say this, your ideas are very interesting on how you feel the universe works.

Edit: Also, I requested YOUR work on this subject matter, not more links to websites. If I tried, I bet I could find a site somewhere that says cancer is a good thing. You can find whatever you want on the internet. Actually doing any kind of work requires effort, however.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Ribbit

Ps: R U aware the Universe is millions of times bigger than what We can C and it is DEFINED by a Spherical Black Hole (Klein Sphere), which surrounds both Spatial Verses?

R U aware each and every Galaxy is born one-at-a-time?

R U aware that All Galaxies have DUAL massive center black holes, which R back-2-back and the birthing canal of that galaxy?

Ribbit

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

So you are saying that NO decay occurs anywhere in the universe but to ourselves?

Actually, I'm going to let this be for now. It's safe to say why this thread is under the Philosophy section. It' just not a discussion on actual science anymore so I'll say this, your ideas are very interesting on how you feel the universe works.

U dew kNot exist!

U bought into this Matrix.

I said that matter, as it is recycled, is RECHARGED, REJUVENATED, thus, ZERO TOTAL DECAY!

Zero Death = Zero Total Decay

Ribbit

edit on 5-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Decay is not the same thing as destruction. I'm not sure why you are talking about recycling.

See previous comment relating other things. GL with your work.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Edit: Also, I requested YOUR work on this subject matter, not more links to websites. If I tried, I bet I could find a site somewhere that says cancer is a good thing. You can find whatever you want on the internet. Actually doing any kind of work requires effort, however.

READ NASA!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I am one. You may 'think' there are three of you that you need to keep a check on, but i 'know' i am one.
Neo was split by his mind into more than one but there is only one (real) Neo. Neo had to find the real one. If you have not found 'the one' then you are still looking.
If you don't know 'the one' you will be led a merry dance by the mind. Are you allowing the mind to dominate you?
If you are not one then it is the matrix that is running you.
edit on 5-2-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I am not in two places ever. I am here and now always.
Time travel can only ever happen in imagination and it can only happen now.
The soul was never born and will never die.
Time and thought can only happen now.
Now is the single consciousness.
Time and thought bring the illusion of separation.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Since the question appears to me to be nonsensical I'm guessing I won't feel too silly putting my two cents in....
Space/Time and/or the relationship between them can be expressed mathematically using numbers. They are not the numbers themselves.
Where are these numbers?
Where they have always been. Do you believe the numbers used to describe or calculate Space/Time are somehow different from your average run of the mill numbers? Are you suggesting that physicists are using numbers that differ from the same numbers found on a second-grader's number line? Do physicists have different calculators which use different numbers when dealing with calculations that involve Space/Time?
Nope. Didn't work. I still feel silly even discussing this.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

I thought scientists believe they discovered the universe was increasing in velocity as it expanded?

also if "the universe is not alive" where are you? what are you? and why are you alive?

Also when we try to receive images of the entire universe... wouldn't it be the case that by the time the most distant galaxies captured in the images we receive,those galaxies would currently be a many million times farther away... making the All Mighty Toads statement about the universe being millions of times larger then we think it is, true?

also regarding the 100% recycling... matter cannot be created or destroyed... so the universe is an eternal recycle of infinity.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Emtpiness is form and form is emptiness.
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

what i got out of the physical representation of numbers in this thread personally.....

is that in physical reality... all forms of energy, atoms, molecules.. that form together to create things, have a very necessary quantitative quality... there are technically a countable amount of separate parts that make you up... although these numbers may always be in fluctuation..they do exist, and their existence is is what allows physical reality to do what it does

everything is a mathematical formula... your life... you are born, seconds, minutes, days, weeks, months, years.... the meals you consume and the way in which you get them,, the amount of nutrients within each meal,, do their different function to your body, giving different modes of energy,,, the time and amount you spend learning and understanding.. to building a skill,, repetition, practice makes perfect.... everything is a formula. there are infinite methods to this madness.. and many many patterns

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

All of what you write happens without humans counting and formulating. Humans can only observe what seems to be occuring and then try to work it out. The working it out will not satisfy.
It is happening as it is. All we can do is wonder at the miracle.
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

All of what you write happens without humans counting and formulating. Humans can only observe what seems to be occuring and then try to work it out. The working it out will not satisfy.
It is happening as it is. All we can do is wonder at the miracle.
youtu.be...

all of what i write.... the reason i know words and the orders i can place them in is from my formulating them into memory,,

language and buildings, and cars, a spears were made by observing what is occurring and working things out

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You 'think' you are doing it but it is just happening.
Please watch the video.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

i am watching..... what do you mean i think i am doing?? and i am not thinking of what im doing its just happening??

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join