It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Next Coming War & The Collapse Of American Economy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
An exclusive interview by morris (January 2012).He talks about the current events the coming wars in the middle east the possible alliance between Iran and Russia to face the NATO forces and the demise of America and its collapse economically and its defeat in a war with Iran....(A Must Watch)

edit on 3-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Latest News 7 February 2012
|
v

Syria crisis: Russia 'wants Arab League role'

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yes, well, its all politics, if Syria did not buy so much arms and ammo from Russia, the Russians would not keep sticking their oar in, did not hear much from the Rooskies when the 'Arab spring' started.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

It's more than what we see and hear!

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Chris Rock: The US Dollar is Worthless

Update
Bank of America DOES NOT accept U.S. DOLLARS as payment on mortgages

edit on 10-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
NEWS : Reuters – Sun, Feb 5, 2012

Anger after Russia, China block U.N. action on Syria

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I apologise for random links but i'm trying to draw connections...cheers

To Be Continued....

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
"The world is not entirely brainwashed"

BBC Poll: The entire world Despise Israel

Mainstream media play a significant role in providing the basis for determining an individuals view of the World and everything that exists. Thus any one group in complete control of this information placed on these media will in effect have the power to indoctrinate practically the entire populace of the World to their way of thinking and it is this fact the zionist are exploiting.

Interesting Read!!!

Pax Judaica To Replace Pax Americana Which Replaced Pax Britannica

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

I think you are trying to over simplify the world. More often random events dictate the course of events.
Think about the arch duke in ww1.

Never forget the old saying.
Life is what happens when you had other plans.
edit on 10-2-2012 by samkent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Another segment from above interview!!

Skip to 31:35

edit on 11-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I dont think we will have to worry about money, mortgages or greedy bank owners. Unfortunately and with much regret I sense another huge war coming and sadly nukes will be used and millions will die. It was always said that WW3 would start over the Middle East cause of the oil and I fear this will happen now. People are so trigger happy and have forgotten the fears of living in the Cold War when we grew up fearing we would be all wiped out any day and that very nearly happened on more than one occasion. Once by politics and fear (Cuba) and once by accident in 1984 and 1987 I think it was when miscommunications between generals had people in a hissy fissy and the nuclear button was almost pressed.

I work with 20 year olds who have no idea what it is like to wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and fear the nukes coming at you. All they know are X Box games etc. I really do feel a few hard hitting documentaries such as Threads and The Day After will be of benefit and bring people to their senses.

FACT: NOONE will win the next world war which is now brewing. We will all be dead and the few survivors will wish they were dead in a post nuclear war world.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Update: Media lies & Engineering Wars

Louis Farrakhan & George Galloway on Libya, Iraq, Iran & Israels War

Time: 14mins59s

Business Insider
UK Politician Resigns After Saying Israel 'Will Not Go On Forever'

edit on 29-2-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I dont think we will have to worry about money, mortgages or greedy bank owners. Unfortunately and with much regret I sense another huge war coming and sadly nukes will be used and millions will die. It was always said that WW3 would start over the Middle East cause of the oil and I fear this will happen now. People are so trigger happy and have forgotten the fears of living in the Cold War when we grew up fearing we would be all wiped out any day and that very nearly happened on more than one occasion. Once by politics and fear (Cuba) and once by accident in 1984 and 1987 I think it was when miscommunications between generals had people in a hissy fissy and the nuclear button was almost pressed.

I work with 20 year olds who have no idea what it is like to wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and fear the nukes coming at you. All they know are X Box games etc. I really do feel a few hard hitting documentaries such as Threads and The Day After will be of benefit and bring people to their senses.

FACT: NOONE will win the next world war which is now brewing. We will all be dead and the few survivors will wish they were dead in a post nuclear war world.

As Albert Einstein put it, "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

I remember in middle school we had to watch The Day After as an assignment. And when we bombed Libya in my junior year, we all thought it was the beginning of a nuclear war.

We've been here before and we've been much closer to war than we are now. Once the sabre rattling is done, cooler heads will hopefully prevail. Nobody wants a nuclear war and very, very few people are crazy enough to start one. Israel is the wild card here. Surely Israel realizes that if they nuke Iran, it's their own death sentence as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Former CIA Officer Michael Scheuer on FOX: AIPAC owns the Congress ATS Thread

Congress gives Bibi a standing ovation for saying Israel isn't occupying West Bank

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A real jew against zionism

edit on 12-3-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Collapse of the American economy is not a surprise as a lot of taxpayers money is used for wasteful military "black projects". Example is the loss of the HTV 2 Falcon hypersonic drones as well as partaking in the policing of the world and not to mention the numerous wars it undertook. America is about to embark in another with Iran. Nukes should never be used but then if America is losing in a conventional war..with American pride in question...who knows. Before WW2 Britain was still a powerful nation but lost everything fighting in Europe and Asia. We need a strong and powerful America so you Americans should vote for a President who is brave enough to not go to war. Time to take a break from getting involved in other people's problem. Russia and China realise that so why can't you Americans do likewise.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

US admits Israel is arming and training terrorist groups to create terrorism

link

edit on 10-4-2012 by jim3981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

Collapse of the American economy is not a surprise as a lot of taxpayers money is used for wasteful military "black projects". Example is the loss of the HTV 2 Falcon hypersonic drones as well as partaking in the policing of the world and not to mention the numerous wars it undertook. America is about to embark in another with Iran. Nukes should never be used but then if America is losing in a conventional war..with American pride in question...who knows. Before WW2 Britain was still a powerful nation but lost everything fighting in Europe and Asia. We need a strong and powerful America so you Americans should vote for a President who is brave enough to not go to war. Time to take a break from getting involved in other people's problem. Russia and China realise that so why can't you Americans do likewise.

we are, unfortunately our elections are rigged

top topics

join