It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are God - Wake Up Now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Bah, postal companies always slow with the mail.

I can see God right now by picturing him in my imagination. I can make him walk around and I can control him like a marionette. He looks exactly as I always pictured him, or rather how thousands of years of artists and authors have described him. It's safe to say he exists in everyone's head: as a bearded old man, as a star, as a beam of light, as a crucified man dying on the cross, as a burning bush. I can open the door for my interpretation of him and let him walk around for a while; I'll let him do cartwheels and make balloon puppets for a while before I send him back into the closet. There he his is as my creation, in my mind and nowhere else .

Does this make me a god?

Sadly no, it would make you a devil of sorts, but your lucky that God has such a good sense of humor, that some day, he'll share it with you and you'll see that although you were very close, it was no cigar.

edit on 3-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: quote added because of new page, for readability.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hey there ladies and gents!

Sorry about that cluster-f of of esoteric material I uploaded yesterday. I essentially wanted to put my raw data and notes out in the open in case something happened to myself or my computer.

The main points I wish to get at are:

- number 7 is the actual key

- the golden ratio (1.61803399) / black + white / odd + even / inner + outer / masculine + feminine / perfection + imperfection / circle + square / sides + no sides / as above + so below / order + chaos divisible + indivisible / prime number + composite number / 3 + 4 = 7

- understanding the 7 chakras, the pineal gland (3rd eye) and electro-magnetic energy

- there is no conspiracy

- the Illuminati serves as a mirror to look into ourselves

- the dark and the light help us see in between into the infinite through contrast meaning that we should NEVER FEAR the dark side

- the square and compass of Freemasonry is correct in pointing out G is always at the center

- G = God, geometry, shadow between light and dark, gray, illusion, in-between, matrix, order, pink, orange, gold, green, earth, globe, garden, eden, soil, brown, middle, ground, medium, channel, $ makes the world go round, 1 + 4, number 5, pink, circle/slash, letter Q, dragon, hybrid, shape-shift, reptile + mammal, goat, Capricorn, androgyny, rabbit, LAM, the way, OZ, emerald, Crowley, OTO, bi, time, box, riddle, question, ?, Sirius, dogstar, NEO, sacrifice, resurrection, grail, constant search, phoenix, the Hanged Man tarot, cross, son, sun, heart, love and harmony

- not focusing on the masculine or the famine (duality) but what lies in between

- whenever the masculine and feminine come together, an eye, portal, gateway or vortex can be seen EXAMPLE1 EXAMPLE2 EXAMPLE3 EXAMPLE4 EXAMPLE5

- the answer lies not in language but math and Geometry

- language causes us to keep babbling on (Babylon)

- time is an illusion and by focusing on it we are ruled by it and stuck in the mindset of duality

- Gnosticism

- numerous signs are placed in popular media as a puzzle waiting to be solved

- Gnostic Media: The Matrix, Dark City, The Truman Show, Alice in Wonderland, LOST, Black Swan, The Fountain, Green Lantern, Gurren Laggan, Wolf's Rain, The Golden Compass, Fight Club, Inception, etc..

- everything is perspective

- the illusion of perfection and duality has us going around in circles, chasing our own tails

- read BETWEEN lines

- there is no past, no future, the present is a gift for you to open

- there is no NWO, there is only NOW

- the war is within

- I AM he as you are he as you are me and we are all together (Goo Goo G'Joob :lol

- ascend beyond "G" into the infinite

- there is no division

- no heaven, no hell

- 7th heaven on earth

- you are GOD

The main problem has been I've only recently begin to understand these concepts myself but I suck at communicating it to others and I apologize for that. As I mentioned earlier, working on that PDF is a continuing process and I'll be working on a much better approach compared to a 150MB file.
I'll try to provide some updated material later this week.

Thank you all for your patience!

MUCH LOVE

"Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius

Law of One

maTRIx Playlist

Image Library

new topics

<< 1   >>

join