It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in kitchen - [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCurmudgeon

Yeah, it's already been proven to be a hoax. Notice [HOAX] is part of the title now.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The picture is photoshopped no doubt about it. That previous gif animation proves it all
I don't know the girl. I just called my ex and asked her about the missing hand

Damn this sucks. Isn't it possible to delete the topic? It is rather annoying that when I finally make a user here on ATS I ruin it by posting a picture which turns out to be edited.
edit on 3-2-2012 by akat0ra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by akat0ra

Dude, really don't worry about it too much. Most people's first thread tend to be pretty bad anyhow, you just happened to have a hoaxed picture.... life goes on, ATS forgets. It will be alright.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by akat0ra
My ex still believe it is a ghost
girls ..

The only thing I can tell you to do is this.

The photo was more than likely created using a mobile phone app. I did some research and an app for Android phones called GhostCam has that very same image available to use for hoaxing photos. The photo used to take the photo is an Android phone. You can tell your ex that info & if she still chooses to believe that is a photo of a ghost, then she is probably enjoying the drama of it all.

OiO

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by akat0ra

If You have this thread deleted You wont be able to have a link proving to your ex and others that the photo was hoaxed. I would keep it here just for that.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well thanks for all your help
I have sent the link to this page to her. I was hoping to be proven wrong - and I am glad that happend'!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join