It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is this

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
its a human being wearing a pair of googles and holding are rather dangerous looking water slug

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
A Freshwater Carp/Sucker Fish. I not 100% but I used to fish quite a bit upwoods in New Hampshire, there are some bog/pond bodies of water where these bad boys can get 4 feet or slightly more. They are bottom feeders.

-ADHDsux4me

kix

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's a rabbit-dolfin genetically enchanced super-ultra secret goverment project LOL.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
hi ermm hope this solves your question if u aint already found out wot it is already coz i haveno idea how long this has been on here (im new) but my little brother studies sharks n other marine life so i sent the link 2 him n he replied saying that its a swellshark no doubts about it. they can grow up 2 1 meter long but oversized ones have been reported. it lives beneath and around kelp beds associated with reefs from depths of 30-200 feet and live on the coasts of california, mexico and central chile. so i hope this has helped you

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
A Freshwater Carp/Sucker Fish. I not 100% but I used to fish quite a bit upwoods in New Hampshire, there are some bog/pond bodies of water where these bad boys can get 4 feet or slightly more. They are bottom feeders.

-ADHDsux4me

If you fished quite a bit, then you'd know it's NOT a carp.
Carp do NOT have teeth, and they're mouths are very fleshy, and round, and protround outwards, THIS picture is of a shark.

And no, it's NOT a goblin shark.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
luna.cas.usf.edu...

That's a horn shark, the nose looks very similar.

www.greengoblin.com...

That is a Goblin Shark...not even close to the shark we're trying to indentify.

www.anac.8m.net...

And this, is a common carp, now, to mr. Ive fished quite a bit...you need to fish a little more, because carp do not look the same.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
a manatee underside frontal view

A manatee? Are you joking me?

(+10 points for unintentional rhyming
)

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It�s a Horn Shark, no doubt of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
yea he's right it is a Horn Shark indeed. I remember seeing these in aquariums when i was a little kiddie. It kinda reminds me of a pig.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don' know if anyone else suggested this but it looks to me like a Nurse Shark.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's a horn shark .. plenty of proof here .. my hubby is facinated with sharks, always has been .. called it before I went further down the page to see whateveryone else said.

*Z*

Xon

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It is a horn shark, I doent forget that ugly face from Animal Planet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join