It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran successfully launches new satellite into orbit !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
I'm no rocket scientist but if Iran can override the controls on a Drone I'd have to say they've moved beyond Nuclear weapons ... moving into high tech radar and EMP stuff.

Just a thought

They dont have to. Their technology is Russian based and backed as well as used. The Russians have got some serious weaponary not ever seen on any battle field. The next war will be with Microwave humvees shooting out invisible nerve burning rays at you from 15 kilometers away while bizarre frequencies make you bleed from every orafice as you gurggle into steam, there will be swarms of drones hand sized and larger in the air without conscious out to kill. And this is the 1st minute of the war and weeks before ground troops.

I hope and pray that the evil people in the world have some mercy on us all.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
any one else getting tired of this propaganda being spewed out,i know i am

time to stop sticking up for israil we dont need this $%&*

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Iran will not attack the U.S and has no plans to.

Morons are trying to spread the disinformation that Iran is the new Iraq. Are you a moron?

The news and the moronic rhetoric is trying to sell the story that Iran will attack the U.S. Shame on you morons. Go swimming drunk.

Thank you for such a great example of the Appeal to Ridicule Fallacy

Back on topic, Iran is one of the oldest civilizations in the world, you dont survive that long by doing stupid things. Like attacking with nuclear missiles.

I agree with your point, just not the way you presented it.
edit on 3/2/2012 by osirys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Words and quotes don't count as real actions and intentions,therefor they are dismissed in any court....Actions on the other hand are taken very seriously and dealt with accordingly,kind of like what Israel and the US really DO in the world....... ......And those embbasy "workers" back in the 80's were more of a spy rather than anything else...they have to be thankful that they got off so easy...things could have been much more intense if it was the other way around!.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Words and quotes don't count as real actions and intentions,therefor they are dismissed in any court....Actions on the other hand are taken very seriously and dealt with accordingly,kind of like what Israel and the US really DO in the world....... ......And those embbasy "workers" back in the 80's were more of a spy rather than anything else...they have to be thankful that they got off so easy...things could have been much more intense if it was the other way around!.

Hmm, I don't think that is actually true. Ever heard of "terroristic threats"? Your words could actually get you in a heap of trouble.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
Whoaaa.....

What ?

I wonder what the first pictures will be ? ..... Israel maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join