It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of slain Brian Terry speaks the truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The mother of murdered Border Patrol agent Brian Terry had harsh words for Attorney General Eric Holder after Thursday’s House oversight committee hearing on Operation Fast and Furious. “THIS IS FOR YOU SON,” Mrs. Terry posted on Facebook at about 3:30 p.m. “Mr. Holder. How come you can never say my sons name. You never have. All i ever hear you say is ‘i didnt find out or I cant say’ Im actually tired of hearing your double talk in answering questions. What a joke you are. You know my son was a real AMERICAN, a WARRIOR, and a HERO, who was also protecting COWARD POLITICANS like you.”

nation.foxnews.com...

I just heard about this and considering the traffic that facebook has a lot of people heard this woman speak the god's truth about this government and Holder.

I hope she and the other victims of fast and furious and gunwalker get their justice so that it may never happen again.

edit on 3-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
To be honest I clicked your thread to find out who "slain brain" is. Obviously a typo in the title.

Thanks for sharing the story though S&F

Although I have to add, the term Hero is misused lately.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

whoops thanks for that corrected.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
To be honest I clicked your thread to find out who "slain brain" is. Obviously a typo in the title.

Thanks for sharing the story though S&F

Although I have to add, the term Hero is misused lately.

A hero is someone who sacrifices their own rights and luxuries to help their people, while never expecting anything in return.

We have precious few TRUE heroes in our world. Most of the "little heroes" just fight for a singular cause...not for everyone.

We need a true hero. But as the Goblin said...every hero who lives long enough, becomes the villain.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Same can be said about Bush..and his private war...So whats your point....It dosent matter what policitical side people are on you are going to have egocentric maniacs who feel because they are in power they can do anything. And what is the fuss about the arms going to mexico? Arent guns easily available anyway? Arent military grade weapons up for sale? As far as i concerned if you believe everyone has the right to protect themselves with a gun why are you so upset that people are living upto that very philosophy?
edit on 3-2-2012 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I too hope that they get their justice!!!!! There is no excuse for what happened.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

The mother of murdered Border Patrol agent Brian Terry had harsh words for Attorney General Eric Holder after Thursday’s House oversight committee hearing on Operation Fast and Furious. “THIS IS FOR YOU SON,” Mrs. Terry posted on Facebook at about 3:30 p.m. “Mr. Holder. How come you can never say my sons name. You never have. All i ever hear you say is ‘i didnt find out or I cant say’ Im actually tired of hearing your double talk in answering questions. What a joke you are. You know my son was a real AMERICAN, a WARRIOR, and a HERO, who was also protecting COWARD POLITICANS like you.”

nation.foxnews.com...

I just heard about this and considering the traffic that facebook has a lot of people heard this woman speak the god's truth about this government and Holder.

I hope she and the other victims of fast and furious and gunwalker get their justice so that it may never happen again.

edit on 3-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Bravo Neo!!!
Thanks for sharing that.

The scum Holder needs to be reminded of his name every day!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
AG Holder is responsible for agent Terry's death, and it's no different than if he pulled the trigger himself. But, he's Obama's AG, and therein lies the rub. You see, the law only applies to the 'little people'.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
woah
i must have been sleeping undera rock over the whole fast and furious deal and barely caught what was going on, this whole situation is wack without the murder.

the mom is right, i hope the worst for holder.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First, that guy isn't a hero. He is a job related fatality. Quit using the word "hero" the wrong way.

The person responsible for his death is the one who pulled the trigger. Not the AG, not the guy who made the trigger assembly, not the guy who shipped the gun, but then guy who pulled the trigger, not the guy who worked the stamp that made the guy (if it was a stamped receiver).

Extending fault to the AG is like saying former PotUS is responsible for all the casualties of the Iraq and Afghan wars. Or we're at fault for not forcing the war.

Or are we all at fault?

Derek

top topics

join