It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 'Drills' Alex Jones explosive interview with Stanley Hilton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

apparently we have immortality due to Jesus right..
people lived to be into their 900's in Moses' times???

Even do some research into what we drink ... Flouride has NO benefits.. it cripples us all, and thats just the surface

What does any of that have to do with my question concerning the illuminati?

I don't get it. ??
??

Who are the Illuminati? Who are they? That is what I want to know.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911

What does any of that have to do with my question concerning the illuminati?

I don't get it. ??
??

Who are the Illuminati? Who are they? That is what I want to know.

Facefirst;

From www.dictionary.com:

Illuminati

\Il*lu`mi*na"ti\, n. pl. [L. illuminatus. See Illuminate, v. t., and cf. Illuminee.] Literally, those who are enlightened; -- variously applied as follows:

1. (Eccl.) Persons in the early church who had received baptism; in which ceremony a lighted taper was given them, as a symbol of the spiritual illumination they has received by that sacrament.

2. (Eccl. Hist.) Members of a sect which sprung up in Spain about the year 1575. Their principal doctrine was, that, by means of prayer, they had attained to so perfect a state as to have no need of ordinances, sacraments, good works, etc.; -- called also Alumbrados, Perfectibilists, etc.

3. (Mod. Hist.) Members of certain associations in Modern Europe, who combined to promote social reforms, by which they expected to raise men and society to perfection, esp. of one originated in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, professor of canon law at Ingolstadt, which spread rapidly for a time, but ceased after a few years.

4. Also applied to: (a) An obscure sect of French Familists; (b) The Hesychasts, Mystics, and Quietists; (c) The Rosicrucians.

5. Any persons who profess special spiritual or intellectual enlightenment.

Beyond this definition, I couldn't tell.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Some info

S.F. attorney: Bush allowed 9/11
San Francisco Examiner - June 11, 2002

BY DAVID KIEFER
Of The Examiner Staff

Stanley Hilton now figures his case is stronger because of a coalition of attorneys, victims' families and bipartisan legislators who gathered in Washington on Monday to condemn the government's lack of action in preventing the Sept. 11 attacks.

Hilton is the San Francisco attorney who filed a $7 billion lawsuit in U.S. District Court on June 3 against President Bush and other government officials for "allowing" the terrorist attacks to occur.

Among Hilton's allegations: Bush conspired to create the Sept. 11 attacks for his own political gain and has been using Osama bin Laden as a scapegoat.

Hilton said he has information that bin Laden died several years ago of kidney failure.

"I hope it will expose the fact that there are numbers of people in the government, including Bush and his top assistants, who wanted this to happen," Hilton said.

His class-action suit named 10 defendants, including Vice President Dick Cheney, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta. Hilton said he represents the families of 14 victims and that 400 plaintiffs are involved nationwide.

White House spokesman Ken Macias and Department of Justice public affairs officer Charles Miller each said their departments were unaware of the lawsuit.

Hilton, Sen. Bob Dole's former aide, has been publicly critical of conservatives in books he has written about Dole and the Clinton sex scandal. Hilton, who said he has sources within the FBI, CIA, the National Security Agency and Naval intelligence, demands Bush's impeachment and believes the truth will come out in trial.

Hilton claims the Bush administration ignored intelligence information, refused to round up suspected terrorists beforehand, and during the hijackings refused to disable pilot controls and switch to a ground-based remote system.

He claims the government benefited from installing a puppet Afghan government friendly to U.S. oil interests.

Hilton also says Bush used bin Laden's antagonist image to create a public frenzy, which allowed the Bush administration to tighten its political grip.

www.maebrussell.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Some here have found the 9-11 Inside job story implausible. I ask why are you even looking on conspiracy forums if it does not appeal to your delicate tastes. I believe you have to be willfully ignorant to avoid skepticism on the subject. In which point I suggest you go back to sleep, forget you ever had a question about anything more profound than whether you paid your last bill on time or not. Critical thought is not your forte

Please check out this link, if you are interested in further insight on 9/11

911research.wtc7.net... top-notch site on the subject

As for the unrelated conspiracy that John Ashcroft was behind the threat on Stanley Hilton, that was alleged by Hilton himself, I did not make a link in my mind.

I myself have questions about Hiltons lawsuit, and do not subscribe to every event that he alludes (until I see more proof) I thought the insight given is interesting 35 drills 2 months prior should set off every ones red flags. Five airplane drills on 9/11 itself

You must be asleep to believe the official story

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
Some here have found the 9-11 Inside job story implausible. I ask why are you even looking on conspiracy forums if it does not appeal to your delicate tastes. I believe you have to be willfully ignorant to avoid skepticism on the subject. In which point I suggest you go back to sleep, forget you ever had a question about anything more profound than whether you paid your last bill on time or not. Critical thought is not your forte

You must be asleep to believe the official story

Actually, critical thought is what is keeping me from buying into every single 911 theory that comes down the pipe.

I am looked at the facts in a cold, hard light and I look into the different theories's merits as they are presented. Most of the time, I get uniformed opinions, paranoid ramblings or distorted facts.

Yes, some very interesting points have been made, but no overwhelming evidence that has convinced me of a large Goverment role in 911.

Again, who are the Illuminati that I hear so much about? Or as it seems to be referred to as "They?"

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Actually, critical thought is what is keeping me from buying into every single 911 theory that comes down the pipe.

I am looked at the facts in a cold, hard light and I look into the different theories's merits as they are presented. Most of the time, I get uniformed
opinions, paranoid ramblings or distorted facts.

Yes, 9/11 is ripe for the outer fringes of conspiracy theory.

But without getting into details of who is to blame, I do know these points are all fact:

----

Put options on American Airlines stock was conducted at a rate 90 times higher than normal on 9/10.

Many individuals profited from apparent pre-knowledge of the economic effects of the attacks.

The US government did no (publicly announced) inquiry or investigation to discover the identity of the individuals who profited from strongly suspicious pre-knowledge.

----

The hijacked planes that hit the WTC flew up to 90 minutes after changing course, from due west to due south (down the Hudson river) without radio contact or fedarally-mandated fighter interception.

NORAD was running hijacking training exercises in CONUS at the exact time of the attacks.

----

Two pilots with 0 real 757 flight time flew AA Flight 77, weighing approximately 110,000 pounds fully-loaded, at 530 knots, leveled out about 10 feet off the ground in the space of 1/3 of a mile after descending approximately 200 feet over another 1/3 of a mile, and impacted a 50'-tall wall, that being the side of the Pentagon.

----

In three years, there has never been a trial of a 9/11-related crime. The entire public knowledge of the perpetrators came from the mouths of a few politicians.

The identity of Al-Qaida as the criminals behind 9/11 has no independent verification.

----

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Facefirst, if your interested here's some good links to absorb

www.libertythink.com... always great

awoken.info... and www.total911.info...

as well as some

911research.wtc7.net...

if you check out those sites, and the links they provide, do some serious digging, you may well become a 'nutter' these sites also help put a name to the 'they' you refer to.

don't believe there are no answers, there are, it just get's ugly when you start to believe it.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by slave]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by slave
Facefirst, if your interested here's some good links to absorb

www.libertythink.com... always great

awoken.info... and www.total911.info...

as well as some

911research.wtc7.net...

if you check out those sites, and the links they provide, do some serious digging, you may well become a 'nutter' these sites also help put a name to the 'they' you refer to.

don't believe there are no answers, there are, it just get's ugly when you start to believe it.

[edit on 20-9-2004 by slave]

Thanks for providing the links. I did check out the first site and I really did not feel that it provided much new info. A lot of things were taken out of context for effect. I don't care if it is Dubya/Cheney or Michael Moore, I want facts presented as they are, not presented with an angle or bias. Nothing negative directed towards you at all. As I said, I appreciate the links very much.

I plan on looking more into this.

But again, who are "They?" (Illuminati)

Face

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Facefirst, try www.fromthewilderness.com

Very interesting facts on that site.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A quick question to everyone that wants proof that the American government was involved in Sept 11th, have you ever seen any evidence that Bin Laden or Al Qaeda did it?

If so post it up here because I�d like to see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For a good overview of the who's who of the 'illuminati' I would defer to Robert Gaylon Ross his website 4rie.com... is good info he has a very good grasp of what's going down in the world today.

One of the ringleaders is David Rockefeller if your interested in names

"Globalization"
and
Secret Societies Exposed by RIE
Plus
The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK
"So do not be afraid of them.
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed,
or hidden that will not be made known.

What I tell you in the dark,
speak in the daylight;
what is whispered in your ear,
proclaim from the roofs."
St. Matthew, 10-26 & 27
This is not a conspiracy theory site. This site contains only conspiracy facts.
Assassinations
For those who want the real truth about the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Senator/Attorney General Robert Francis Kennedy and Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., we now provide all of the answers in our latest book,
The Elite Serial Killers of Lincoln, JFK, RFK & MLK
This book not only tells who did the shooting, but why they were killed, who planned these terrible acts, and who wrote the checks to pay off the killers. Warning! This one will shock you.
Globalization
The conspiracy facts are that Elite inner circle members of the Bilderbergs (BB), Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Trilateral Commission (TC) are conspiring to politically and economically dominate the entire world under their New World Order, more recently called Globalization, or Global Union, Global Economy, Global Order, Global Environment, and like terms. When President G.H.W. Bush used the term New World Order in several of his speeches, it aroused suspicion and concern among the public. So, the Elite selected a generic term "Globalization" to use, and now Americans are no longer alarmed, because the business world uses this term daily, so it must not be so frightening. But, you cannot change a tiger's stripes. We're still talking about the New World Order. If you don't know about the BB, CFR, and TC, or who are the members of these secret organizations, then you must have a copy of Who's Who of the Elite.

American Union

The Elite plan to create the American Union by January, 2005. This will include all of the nations of North, Central and South America and the Caribbean Islands, and will function just like the present European Union. There will be only one monetary system, one central bank, one (unelected) governing body, one military force, one judicial system, no borders, and no Constitution and Bill of Rights. The Elite have invented a new term for expanded NAFTA, which they now call FTAA, or Free Trade Area of the Americas. The Council of the Americas, at the Quebec City conference in March, 2001, stated very clearly that they plan to complete the FTAA by the year 2005.

Vice President Dick Cheney was thanked for his remarks at the Council of the Americas conference on May 6, 2002, by founder and Honorary Chairman, David Rockefeller. Cheney said that the FTAA would be completed by January, 2005.

(Reference paragraph 18 of Cheney's speech at 207.21.242.176... and

Paragraph 12 of Otto Reich's speech at 207.21.242.176...)

It is obvious that they are really talking about the American Union which they plan to complete by January, 2005. That's less than two years away, my friends. Just when are you planning to get concerned?

The American Union follows the first step, the European Union, in the Elite's plan to control the entire world. Next will be the Asian Union, the African Union, and the Soviet Union, all to be completed between the years 2010 and 2015. This is not my speculation, it's their stated plans, as detailed in a UN document titled "Our Global Neighborhood" (available in any bookstore, on special order).

Chile

Chile will be the next nation absorbed by the (soon-to-be) American Union. It has long had a roundtable in operation, and it is known as the Chilean Council of Foreign Relations.

more here

ttp://4rie.com/

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thanks for providing the links. I did check out the first site and I really did not feel that it provided much new info. A lot of things were taken out of context for effect. I don't care if it is Dubya/Cheney or Michael Moore, I want facts presented as they are, not presented with an angle or bias. Nothing negative directed towards you at all. As I said, I appreciate the links very much.

I plan on looking more into this.

But again, who are "They?" (Illuminati)

Face

Just the facts, sir.

The "Illuminati" would be the powers that be. Like the Rothschilds, the Rockafellers, old family money the REALLY rich and elite.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hello All,
I have spent a lot of time on ATS as a lurker, and just recently registered. Great site, some amazing info at ATS, and interesting people and opinions. Just what I like

Regarding this Stanley Hilton $7 billion law suit against Bush & company, this guy is dead serious, and apparently has the depositions, sworn testimony and other evidence from FBI and CIA people that have come forward. The accusations are startling, no doubt. I am very curious to see how it plays out, if, as one member here put it, "they don't kill him first if it's true."

The interesting thing here is, this guy comes with some serious credentials. 30 years in the courts with no prior history of problems with him. And he will not back down from any threats recieved to terminate the case, all the way up to and including those from Ashcroft's office. He clearly means business, and is obviously risking his life to see this through, given the tremendous stakes that are involved with this. Given the other research I have done at other sites concerning 9/11 and all the conspiracy theories, I am even more interested in this case. I would urge anyone that hasn't already done so to research this, and read the entire suit at suetheterrorists.net...

I am not surprised, considering the magnitude of this, that any hardcore evidence Hilton has is being guarded very carefully and will not be made public until later. Aside from Alex Jones' interview with him, he was also on the Hannity and Colmes show in which Sean was so upset that Hilton couldn't even get a word in edgewise. It was a pathetic, one sided interview in which Hilton never stood a chance.

Some crazy times we live in, wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join