It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel might strike this spring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Same theme, new article.....

February 2, 2012 4:58 PM

There is growing concern about an Israeli military strike against Iran to stop it from developing a nuclear weapon.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta is quoted as saying it is likely Israel will launch the attack this spring. CBS News correspondent David Martin reports that Panetta believes specifically that there is a strong likelihood that Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June.

That quote came from columnist David Ignatius, writing shortly after he completed a trans-Atlantic flight with the defense secretary. Panetta, on Thursday, did not dispute it.

He noted that Israel has stated publicly that it is considering military action against Iran. He said the U.S. has "indicated our concerns."

As Panetta explained in an interview with "60 Minutes" an Israeli attack would almost certainly have consequences for the U.S.

"The United States could be targeted as a result of that," Panetta said. "We would get blame, whether they like it or not. We would get blame as to being involved."

www.cbsnews.com...

Raise the cause for concern, another threat article that says the US could be a target, another push to rally support for a war against a country that may or may not have nuclear weapons. It's going to happen either way but the more support they can gain from the people the quicker it will happen as remember this is an election year.
edit on 3-2-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

Something else big will happen this year, don't worry!! It is re election time!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
you may want to change the heading of your post to "isreal may strike this spring" instead of "iran" as its misleading.
oh and its already been posted

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The big question is when will the USA strike Israel to prevent the deaths of Americans. Which politician has the courage to do so? Any takers? Why because our government has been sold out to the zionists. American opinion is highly against a war with Iran so why is it brought into every republican debate? We are worried about the frigging economy for God SAKES!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Israel wont attack Iran as they are pack of guttless ****'s. Israel can only attack stone throwing youths from Palestine and Lebanon. They wont actually attack anyone that can fight back. If they do attack it will be their school yard bully called the USA that will attack on their behalf.
edit on 3-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: The Zionist Held A Gun To My head And Forced Me to Change My Statement

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WozaMeathed

Quite true indeed, they are the most gutless people on the earth and require the assistance of the USA. They are saying 'daddy will you help me if I attack iran'

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks. Look, the correct spelling is actually ISRAEL, not ISREAL.
They are in a bad mood anyway, don't provoke them needlessly.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

Whom gives a **** about the spelling???????
We all know what they mean so why does spelling matter???????
If thats your best rebutal then thats pathetic

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

My bad I'm a dyslexic typer

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Quite true indeed, they are the most gutless people on the earth and require the assistance of the USA. They are saying 'daddy will you help me if I attack iran'

I fully agree PRO.
Israel is the loudmouth at school that everyone wants to punch right in the face , but no one ever does as israel has this big dumb assed mate called the USA that always wants to fight for them.
But as you know, every now and then the Big dumb ass and his loud mouthed mate get a beating.
I cant wait for this to happen, and maybe then the USA will stop standing up for their loud mouthed mate.
edit on 3-2-2012 by WozaMeathed because: I cant spell

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Israel doesn't have to have a whole lot of guts. It knows that the people and government of the U.S. will help. And the government knows that all they have to do is talk about it helping Israel to quiet a good chunk of the population.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
The big question is when will the USA strike Israel to prevent the deaths of Americans. Which politician has the courage to do so? Any takers? Why because our government has been sold out to the zionists. American opinion is highly against a war with Iran so why is it brought into every republican debate? We are worried about the frigging economy for God SAKES!!!

It is brought into the debate because Israeli hardliners (superhawks) have an unholy alliance with neocons and the religious right who have an Armageddon vision - which is actually worse than the Twevth Imam prophecy of Iran Shi'ites. It is an attempted mind control operation designed by think tanks with backers like the Koch brothers.
They have their points but the average American knows better mostly. That is why we have these debates here.
Nevertheless, I feel they are so clever and manipulative and they own so much media (thin Murdoch and Fox) that their POV is relentlessly hammered into the minds of the majority.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Whom gives a **** about the spelling???????
We all know what they mean so why does spelling matter???????
If thats your best rebutal then thats pathetic

ISREAL to me rhymes with SURREAL.
In the name Israel, the particle -el refers to their version of God.

You don't want to call Iran Irene either...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Just for the sake of argument, if your neighbor, who had insulted you at every turn and does not believe you have the right to exist, begins to build a nuclear bomb in his basement, you will not have a problem with that? Would you intervene before he got it finished or after?

Israel has the right to protect herself.

Israel is an allie of the United States. We stand by our allies. We would do the same for England.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

if you were told that you were going to get wiped off the face of the earth...along with all your family...what would you do? Plus the person doing it, had the means and power to possibly do it. What would you do? Sit back and let them do it? Or would you take the fight to them, and catch them off gaurd, when they weren't quite strong enough to do it?
Well welcome to Isreal's threats...I hope Isreal sets, confirms, and arranges there meetings, with there maker.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

See now you know better, you have nothing to base that on except for your opinion...which isn't the truth...Isreal has been standing up for itself for years, they are probably our best and toughest friend.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Just for the sake of argument, if your neighbor, who had insulted you at every turn and does not believe you have the right to exist, begins to build a nuclear bomb in his basement, you will not have a problem with that? Would you intervene before he got it finished or after?

Israel has the right to protect herself.

Israel is an allie of the United States. We stand by our allies. We would do the same for England.

Your right....100%
I wish people would be as critical of themselves before they start throwing baseless idiotic opinions out there...they have no idea of the history of all this...IMO Isreal should make itself an Island!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Im pretty sure Israel defeated multiple middle eastern countries in the late 1960s, by itself. It also defeated multiple middle eastern countries almost directly after the country was partitioned in 1948. So yea, call a country that has had to fight for its survival for its whole history gutless. Even when theres missiles being fired into it more often than not. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nwo dont lie anymore they straight up tell u the dates now

new topics

top topics

join