It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Deep CIA Connections Revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Obama's Deep CIA Connections Revealed

real-agenda.com

WMR has discovered CIA files that document the agency’s connections to institutions and individuals figuring prominently in the lives of Barack Obama and his mother, father, grandmother, and stepfather.

President Obama’s own work in 1983 for Business International Corporation, a CIA front that conducted seminars with the world’s most powerful leaders and used journalists as agents abroad, dovetails with CIA espionage activities conducted by his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham in 1960s post-coup Indonesia on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the U
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting stuff, I think is a guarantee that Obama will be re elected, even if they have to rig the vote.

Enjoy reading this, it is a story which stretches back 5 decades.

there is a part 2 of the article here, enjoy!
www.opinion-maker.org...#

real-agenda.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This has been talked about MANY times here. Since 2008

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have noticed a big surge in all the crazy conspiracy theories about Obama lately... Must be election season!
If you can't fight 'em with facts, make stuff up!

edit on 2/3/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This has been talked about MANY times here. Since 2008

LOL thanks, I guess twitter is not such a fast breaking source of news all the time. Mods please.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

did you see the yahoo news clip how the presidents are all related...even Obama...yes we knew this but it took a back burner in our minds.

The Conspiracy: D.C. is so corrupt and good old boy that these guys are all on the same Team. The ruse that we see Dems and Reps. fighting is the cover of a Government vastly out of control with Corruption and consumed with World Class Power.

Yes I know you heard it before but when do we seize the power back?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This two/multi party system we have is nothing more then an inside joke to the "players" to make us think we have a choice.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

I know, they are all related to the royal family here in the UK. The problem is we dont know exactly who is running this, ie is it really the Crown (Queen) or the Crown Corporation eg Templar Inn in the Square mile. I tend to go with the latter. I hoped the occupy LSE would have came to more but I guess there is always hope.

I presume you know all licensed Bar Attorneys - Attorners in the U.S. owe their allegiance and give their solemn oath in pledge to the Crown Temple.This is simply due to the fact that all Bar Associations throughout the world are signatories and franchises to the international Bar Association located at the Inns of Court at Crown Temple

I think the world will change when we take the city.

edit on 3-2-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Read into the career of Obama's mother and her work in micro finance for the Ford Foundation. For a brief stint she even worked under Tim Geithner's Father at Ford Foundation (long time collaboration with the CIA) . All facts no myths. She worked in Pakistan for a while as well for the Asian Development Bank. Read a little about micro finance programs and how they are used in strategic areas.

Ask an old "secret squirrel" about the Ford Foundation. Obama's mother would have been a good fit for the mission of the Ford Foundation back in that era as they strived to create and infiltrate alternative media sources with a sharp left leaning.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Though Bush Sr. was the head of the CIA and elected for 2 terms. I feel they all are very corrupt individuals and have no authority nor character to lead or manage the affairs of a free and equal people, only grass citizens should ever be in positions of authority. Nor do I support pontif's or one leader, but only councils of citizens, half men and half women.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The article was posted in 2010.

This has been discussed within many other ATS threads.

Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join