It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids are the root of all evil...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Manhater, you really have to stop with these threads. You're complaining about a child that doesn't seem to have control, and who also has mental and developmental problems. It's not on. You knew what your niece was like before you took her and your sister into your home, it's not like this behaviour has suddenly appeared over night. If these nice things get ruined, put anything nice away and stop buying them until your family are on their feet.

Just help where you can, stop complaining about things that can't be helped, and do your best to be a good family member.
I can only imagine how hurtful it is to come online to a site where my sibling was complaining about my child, telling a bunch of complete strangers things about our family, and having them all judge and comment on my parenting. I feel really sorry for your sister, to have to come here and see what you have been saying.

You know your niece has various health problems, but you're behaving as if she is just a naughty child, and that's not the case at all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

I did not know the extent of her condition. And this child does have comprehension. I have seen it. I am not going to sugar coat my threads and give this child an excuse for her behavior. There is no excuse. She knows right from wrong, to an extent. Not the same way you and I know right from wrong, but she dos have a small understanding about it.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm just going to put in my two cents here. I really enjoy a lot of the manhater posts I've seen, I think you are sharp and have a lot of great observations. I haven't read much of these threads, though, not for any personal reason but just because, well, it seems...personal. That's just my opinion, if you feel comfortable with it, that's your call as a writer and an ATS member.

I just think I should warn you, however, that there are dangers to sharing your life online with people too openly. It can feel really good to connect with people and share something personal, especially on ATS where there really are so many truly fascinating, sharp, and sympathetic people
. After awhile you really get a sense of the goodness of so many people here, and it becomes tempting to reveal things, especially for somebody like me who lives a very private and withdrawn life offline much of the time. But you have to remember what you say here can have all kinds of lasting effects, with everything from business and family to real-world friends, and even in some cases bigger reprecussions. The other thing is, its getting to be a real small world, in the sense that its not difficult for people to figure out who you are, the more you post. Some people might not have you or your family's best interest at heart.

Take this not as me being critical but as a warning from someone who has experienced various types of unpleasantness becuse I couldn't control my urge to share a little too much online before. I got it all sorted out but believe you me I learned my lesson. I hope you never have to. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Wait a minute your the "sister"??? If so please take this Drama some place else...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Tempoarily closed pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join