It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'This is just the beginning': Hacking group Anonymous takes over Greek Ministry of Justice website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Um no I'd get out on the street and do something that matters. Not sit behind a computer and do lame # to government websites that are down for 5 minutes and only piss them off and help give them excuses to further their agenda. Violence is what is necessary.

Anon do many things including street protest. Yes they have a presence at the ocuppy protests too and fully back them.

and you really think violence is what is needed. You really think you are going to win hearts and minds with violence. So whilst people are out there trying to do something. You think the best advice is to sit there and wait for violence to kick off. wow what a solution....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I said something that matters. Do you think anyone's listening to this Occupy "movement?" And no, my solution isn't to "wait." We've waited long enough.

Yeah, adorable picture. Lets look at reality, shall we?

From your public servants who swore to protect you.

Maybe one day you'll wake up.
edit on 2-5-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yep, all fun and games until "ANON" figures "it" will decide what ppl should know or not know lol.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Why do they give these idiots media attention...? When they get caught i hope they get executed

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Why do they give these idiots media attention...? When they get caught i hope they get executed

sorry what idiots are you referring to. The ones that make unsubstantiated throw away comments on ATS.... If your really think people should be executed for exercising their rights to protest. You might be happy moving to a country that supports your political stance. Heck you would be at home in China or Nazi Germany...

Do you know how many of our ancestors fought so that we have the rights we have now. Then someone the likes of you comes along with a comment like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

From your public servants who swore to protect you. Maybe one day you'll wake up.

Sunshine dont tell your granny how to suck eggs. I have been to more protests than you have had hot dinners. You do not need to hightlight to me the facts the police are used as politcal tools and are happy to use extreme violence towards people...

As I said before to really win. You need to win the hearts and minds of the people. The police are just the same they are people too and I would prefer them on my side as opposed to me.

and yes the protests are having an affect. Remember it is winter in the northern hemisphere, but the world is a light with protest. People have lost jobs because of the movement. Politicians have been elected on the back of the movement and corruption exposed.

I see you being cyncial which is very easy to do. However I have not seen you offer one solution apart from violence. Not really a solution now is it...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Originally posted by dayve

sorry what idiots are you referring to. The ones that make unsubstantiated throw away comments on ATS.... If your really think people should be executed for exercising their rights to protest. You might be happy moving to a country that supports your political stance. Heck you would be at home in China or Nazi Germany...

Do you know how many of our ancestors fought so that we have the rights we have now. Then someone the likes of you comes along with a comment like that.

How is hacking exercising rights to protest....... that makes no sense, execution sustained....

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

How is hacking exercising rights to protest....... that makes no sense, execution sustained....

Most of Anon does not hack, hacking is an aspect of Anon. A common form of prosest used by anon is Ddos attacks. It simply generates traffic to a site and is in real terms the same as a digital sit in. It does not steal or damage and is peaceful in nature.

Put nicely here by a defence lawyer.

“There’s no such thing as a DDoS ‘attack’,” Leiderman said. “A DDoS is a protest, it’s a digital sit in. It is no different than physically occupying a space.

It’s not a crime, it’s speech.” Leiderman said the crimes shouldn’t be prosecuted at all. “Nothing was malicious, there was no malware, no Trojans. This was merely a digital sit in. It is no different from occupying the Woolworth’s lunch counter in the civil rights era.”

www.techdirt.com...

People everyday are called on by interest groups and President Obama to flood the switchboard at Congress, in order to be heard, to participate, to ensure that every person has a method of expressing themselves and their beliefs to their elected leaders without fear of repression by their government. When was the last time you heard of someone getting arrested for flooding the congressional switchboard

freeanons.org...
edit on 5-2-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
reply to post by haven123

Its a few kids that think theyre badass.

Sounds like ur jealous of a few kids.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join