It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Crop Circle Codes Finally Cracked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Watch History Channel Ancient Aliens.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by onehuman

fUNNY HOW NO ONE EVEN SEEN THE RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THE PIC IN YOUR LINK HERE
and the image from a crab in this thread here
to help you out i will even link the exact image
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you may have all missed this post i made. It clearly shows that we assume that we are the chosen ones who will break any codes???? Erm no, we are not listening or looking.
There is also a video i will add which is a benefit for the scientific communities that are /has been overlooked where we look at animals and think......Ohhhh isnt that clever
when really the animals/mammals are looking back thinking
are they ever going to get it.?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by BagBing

If MSM told you the sky was red because you aren't allowed outside to see it, you would believe it.....If I saw a picture online of someone who had a 1% chance of actually being able to sneak outside for a pic, I would believe them unlike you......There is no gullability in believing that...Is there??

ohhh that was a pretty damn good point....

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Im a believer in ET UFOs visiting earth and an Alien presence being here as well.....but......I just have a hard time wrapping my head around the whole crop circle phenomena. I guess maybe because I havent studied much of it and maybe another reason is that a lot of the circles could be easily man made.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Now this is off topic but it is in relation to my previous post. What i want you to do is watch. When i say watch i mean really watch. Meaning look at the physics of what they are doing.
Link here for the dolphins blowing bubbles.

Think of how they have created these rings. Its not just a ring. That of which would be as simple as blowing a smoke ring from a cigarette. This is totally amazing if you look properly.

They are rings that contain a spiraling body of air that rotates. Corkscrews in an effect that is clearly seen when the bubble makes contact with the dolphin at 1m 4secs.

Call me stupid but think, solar system.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by matrichuploader

You have made that same reply to a couple of other threads. Why do you keep repeating that? Are you Giorgio Tsoukalos?

edit on 7-2-2012 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join