It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Crop Circle Codes Finally Cracked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
W.C. Levengood was a botanist before he turned into the mad scientist from Robot Chicken, so I'm sure his qualifications in the area of "plasma vortexes" are unimpeachable.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Sadly I think the researchers are experiencing pareidolia like seeing faces in clouds

I wonder if anyone has published extensive research on just those crop circles which exhibit non-anthropogenic characteristics ignoring any evidently man-made circles

Might have a google-around later for such research..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Critical Review of Levengood's Research

Some highlights ...

He thus gives the impression that, like Meaden, he is constantly rationalizing new data and attempting to fit it in to preconceived vortex notions.

Apparently few mainstream scientists take Levengood’s work seriously other than one or two friends who wish “to remain anonymous because of the ridicule.

Until his work is independently replicated by qualified scientists doing “double-blind” studies and otherwise following stringent scientific protocols, there seems no need to take seriously the many dubious claims that Levengood makes, including his similar ones involving plants at alleged “cattle mutilation” sites.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

That's an understated critique.

The Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato "research team" used to dust him off for display whenever they were given the spotlight on any UFO-related show.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Thank you my friends for commenting and not flaming the messenger. I realized it was from before it is news and that isnt so great, but,I thought on the other hand, maybe it might trigger a thought in someone of trying this approach in a different way. lol I hope that made sense.

I mean maybe we have been looking at them all wrong and this technique may be the start of a new way to view them albeit somehow differently or more scientifically. Mumblin, I know what Im trying to say, I just cant seem to get the words I want today! Hopefully someone knows where Im trying to go here!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

If MSM told you the sky was red because you aren't allowed outside to see it, you would believe it.....If I saw a picture online of someone who had a 1% chance of actually being able to sneak outside for a pic, I would believe them unlike you......There is no gullability in believing that...Is there??

I would have to believe it is you that is gullible because you believe what they tell you.....

Just for once skeptics, try to open your eyes to people pointing at clues, and instead of ruling them out.....Just try to consider the possibility once in a while.....What does it hurt??

Instead of looking like the snob with their nose pointed to the sky standing firm in belief of what MSM tells you, you actually might be interested in a topic that could prove true eventually.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by BagBing

If MSM told you the sky was red because you aren't allowed outside to see it, you would believe it.....

And if Dragon Sensei told you Ancient texts of wisdom and records of gods were dwelling in swirling starstuff, you would believe it.

I'm not saying Dragon Sensei isn't teh awesome, but glass houses, ya know? [ and according to DS you can find those on the moon]

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
Actually a sample of alien dna with a picture of their galaxy, along with inhabitants, and how they live life would convince me thoroughly. Pushed down crops - not so much.

I second that

I am willing to bet money on that one!!

Cool I put in $100.00... bring us the DNA and if RedParrotHead doesn't accept that you doule your money

You would say that it is not confirmed by who you dub as respectable and it is a "bunch of bunk"......Think I am lying??? We will wait and see, I will be back on here once we actually do find evidence and you will be spitting the same garbage just like the rest of the skeptics....Sorry but I see it time and time again with absolutely everything!!

I would suggest not wasting your life waiting too long
BTW what happened to the Crop Circles this season? There was hardly a whisper on new ones this last year. Did the Circle Makers get bored?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
My first thought was this was a circular genetic map. Maybe of just the unique genes.

Obviously man made. But to me its looks more like a music box disc. You know the ones with metal prongs that hit the studs on the disc as it rotates.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

No, my friend... There be neither gene map nor pizza pie here. Instead, what you see is a slightly modified version of Alexander Graham Bell's early recording on a platter:

All we need do is have someone convert the crop image to a synthetic platter and then hear what they have to say...

Ask Zorgon or Phage - they know how it's done...
edit on 2/3/2012 by Outrageo because: ÷╒╩■↕*•┌↔♪█φ

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

fUNNY HOW NO ONE EVEN SEEN THE RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THE PIC IN YOUR LINK HERE
and the image from a crab in this thread here
to help you out i will even link the exact image
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by onehuman

fUNNY HOW NO ONE EVEN SEEN THE RESEMBLANCE BETWEEN THE PIC IN YOUR LINK HERE
and the image from a crab in this thread here
to help you out i will even link the exact image
files.abovetopsecret.com...

THAT my friend is actually very cool. A nice head scratcher if you will. Nature will replicate itself as we all know. Then again so does history and yet, we are still bombing ourselves to no avail... Thousands of years later and we still sling the sword like it will make a difference.

I also like the thought of putting these to music... after all music is numbers, numbers are geometric etc etc....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by BagBing

If MSM told you the sky was red because you aren't allowed outside to see it, you would believe it.....If I saw a picture online of someone who had a 1% chance of actually being able to sneak outside for a pic, I would believe them unlike you......There is no gullability in believing that...Is there??

I would have to believe it is you that is gullible because you believe what they tell you.....

Just for once skeptics, try to open your eyes to people pointing at clues, and instead of ruling them out.....Just try to consider the possibility once in a while.....What does it hurt??

Instead of looking like the snob with their nose pointed to the sky standing firm in belief of what MSM tells you, you actually might be interested in a topic that could prove true eventually.....

err... No, I just understand it. you don't. I'm not not an idiot, you are.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

With any references on a path the player would read the disk, and where the marks should be if we lineate the disk to a horizontal flow, I have a player to translate the marks to tones. Speed could be a simple exercise in playback preferences, like, whatever sounds the best, (IMO Justin Bieber sounds best slowed 800%).

But that's not my point, an image, or a series of specs can be synthesized, what it would reveal is another story, likely a very short story.

Take the slashes and map them somehow on a linear grid.

Perhaps filter them with a digital image processing software.

Get MetaSynth and see what it sounds like.

Or maybe not.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Looks like more unproven bunk on the subject...lost me with the caption "Amazing human figure holds globe, shows lungs, and glows with aura" ... it isn't amazing BTW

ok smarty pants..

Right now prove that this is me typing this to you.

You can't you say ? Then how do you know this is actually me typing ?

I know it's me, but according to you, if i can't prove it then it must not be me.

OR................Your, and almost everybody's logic is just a bit flawed.

There we humans go again thinking we know everything.

^ Single most annoying trait humans have is their arrogance matched with ignorance.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
This isn't news.

Yet.

turns on ABC, NBC, FOX, MSNBC, CNN .......

Concludes that these are also not news........

"Big news story !! Josh Hamilton consumed an alcoholic beverage . He is believed to be the 10th billion person to do so .......we'll here more on this exciting story later on in the evening.....Pawn#131 back to you "

You guys think that stuff is news, but when stuff that isn't different is mentioned it " can't be news "..

And you people wonder why we get fooled left and right by politicians....WE are a dumb country....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If ET wanted to send an message that was intended to be read, why not make a "concrete circle" or something a bit more permanent?

Or maybe drop a 30 meter micro-engraved titanium monolith?

O you mean like Stonehenge ? maybe that isn't good enough for you ..

Pyramids at Giza maybe ?

hint to make you smarter.....= just because you don't know their reasoning doesn't mean you should be interpreting what their reason would be.....Your thought of their reason comes from your mind and your mind alone and is in no way shape or form anything like the person who made these might think...if in fact somebody did send a message.

I don't know why The president chose to wear blue socks today.......Doesn't mean I should Arrogantly and ignorantly assume I know what the reason could be....

A Smart man knows that he doesn't know the reason. And ignorant man thinks he knows every reason.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Actually a sample of alien dna with a picture of their galaxy, along with inhabitants, and how they live life would convince me thoroughly. Pushed down crops - not so much.

Seriously why would aliens travel many light years and possibly think the best way to talk to us is to
BEND SOME GRASS.

As for the 3d fractal BS lets see that done on other geometric designs that say we have done lets see if the contain hidden images if they DO the process is BS!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by draknoir2
This isn't news.

Yet.

turns on ABC, NBC, FOX, MSNBC, CNN .......

Concludes that these are also not news........

"Big news story !! Josh Hamilton consumed an alcoholic beverage . He is believed to be the 10th billion person to do so .......we'll here more on this exciting story later on in the evening.....Pawn#131 back to you "

You guys think that stuff is news, but when stuff that isn't different is mentioned it " can't be news "..

And you people wonder why we get fooled left and right by politicians....WE are a dumb country....

The joke ----> X

O

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Actually, I'd accept that the 'disk' part could be a message from someone/something/somewhere but the alien has too many artistic elements (such as shading, shadows, perspective and being cropped) to be an effective representation.

It wouldn't be logical to send that image to say "this is what we look like" ... otherwise we could interpret the being as an one eyed box creature. A stick figure would make more sense than that, it just wouldn't look as cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join