It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Crop Circle Codes Finally Cracked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I was just sent this link in a email, and being the crop circle fan that I am, I found it very interesting and thought I would share.

I left the title intact out of respect, though that doesn't mean I actually believe it, but it is worth a look if you are a crop circle fan.
Snip from article:

It's believed by some researchers that authentic crop circles are advanced pictogram and mathematical communications from another reality. But many of the visual messages have confused and puzzled serious investigators for decades. Now a brilliant researcher, the creator of the revolutionary 3D Fractal Resolution Imaging (FRI) process, reveals the amazing messages hidden within crop circles. For the very first time, the FRI process permits the often enigmatic, important alien communications to be seen, interpreted in an entirely new way and, most importantly, understood by astonished humans.

I highly suggest checking this article out even if for just a different look at how some of the circles have come out. I must say for myself, I had never noticed some of the things that appeared in this new way of looking at them. Very interesting pictures in my humble opinion indeed.

Now weather or not this is what is actually going on, who knows for sure, but is is most definitely a nice new twist on the matter of the circles...

LINK for Article and Pictures

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

That was a really cool thing to read!! I have always thought that there are some crop circles manmade to keep the truth hidden in plain sight!!

If TPTB can show a human can make this very easily, then the truth can be hidden by saying it is manmade.

When you look behind the scenes like this article, you can see that this clearly is not made by man. Now there are many like I was reading in a thread a month or so ago that really grabbed my attention.

There was apparently an answer to radio signals sent to space by crop circles. There was absolutely no way possible that a human could have answered the questions sent to space by radio signal over 20 years prior to the crop circle....If I can dig up that thread I will link it. Really cool stuff....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go!! Enjoy
edit on 2/3/2012 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looks like more unproven bunk on the subject...lost me with the caption "Amazing human figure holds globe, shows lungs, and glows with aura" ... it isn't amazing BTW

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This isn't news.

Yet.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RedParrotHead

Would a sample of alien dna with a picture of their galaxy, along with inhabitants, and how they live life included with the crop circle actually lead you to believe they are real?? I think not......Skeptics are good to some extent, but they would never believe the truth if it was spelled out for them....

Sorry my friend, but you get a good old

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Actually a sample of alien dna with a picture of their galaxy, along with inhabitants, and how they live life would convince me thoroughly. Pushed down crops - not so much.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
when "Dragon Sensei" talks people listen...

I am the Dragon Sensei, the master of the dawn and keeper of the twilight. I died yesterday and was born tomorrow. My tales span the Ages and are still told over campfires by gnarled primitives that howl at the moon and shake their bony fists at the guardians of the Keep. Before your star burned in space the mysteries had evolved...

before it's news

at least his name isn't "Blossom"

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If ET wanted to send an message that was intended to be read, why not make a "concrete circle" or something a bit more permanent?

Or maybe drop a 30 meter micro-engraved titanium monolith?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
S+F op,just because it looks cool,i dont believe any of it though,when you look closely at the aura one you can make out loads of face type objects if you stare long enough,its just from that cool effect they use on it i think!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead

Actually a sample of alien dna with a picture of their galaxy, along with inhabitants, and how they live life would convince me thoroughly. Pushed down crops - not so much.

I am willing to bet money on that one!! You would say that it is not confirmed by who you dub as respectable and it is a "bunch of bunk"......Think I am lying??? We will wait and see, I will be back on here once we actually do find evidence and you will be spitting the same garbage just like the rest of the skeptics....Sorry but I see it time and time again with absolutely everything!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If ET wanted to send an message that was intended to be read, why not make a "concrete circle" or something a bit more permanent?

Or maybe drop a 30 meter micro-engraved titanium monolith?

My rant on skeptics continues on.....

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
My rant on skeptics continues on.....

You do realise that scepticism is the opposite of gullability right?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I like crop-circles and I'm very open minded about their origins, but those pictures, and this FRI technique, seems like complete nonsense. In one of them (Actually, most) you can clearly see he has layered a rotated copy of the image on top of itself, magically creating a grey... You could take any picture of anything and play with it till greys were visible!

Sorry but this thread wasn't what I was hoping for!
edit on 3-2-2012 by March of the Fire Ants because: more words

Klingon starship design.. really? with a hull shaped like an elven archway? Worf wouldn't be seen dead flying something so lame.
edit on 3-2-2012 by March of the Fire Ants because: MORE words

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My first thought was this was a circular genetic map. Maybe of just the unique genes.

But it doesn't appear complex enough.

I'm going with favorite pizza toppings.
edit on 3-2-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry but beforeitsnews is not a believable source .
Other stories from Dragon Sensei

Shadow People: Attacks On Humans Increasing

But now grim researchers are investigating startling cases of the mysterious, faceless entities called Shadow People that are relentlessly attacking unwary humans.
qa.beforeitsnews.com...:_Attacks_On_Humans_Increasing.html

Amazing Star Beings Discovered In Galactic Clouds

Now an intrepid researcher has plumbed the depths of the infinite galactic night to extract hidden information once thought beyond the grasp of Mankind's intellect.
qa.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

There are a fair few different detailed interpretations/translations of that disk, pizza toppings is my new fav!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
......Think I am lying??? We will wait and see, I will be back on here once we actually do find evidence ...

So, you admit that this is not evidence? You skeptic!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Very exciting topic! I hope to hear more about this. I am not sure what to think of it yet though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

That was great. Thanks

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is the meat of the article for those too distracted by the earth shattering images...

The scientist argues that the stalks of crops are warped in certain directions, often appearing woven, and whatever force is creating them "warps nodes."

Appearing woven = not actually woven ... and labeling them 'warps nodes' does not make them anymore scientific.

After intense investigation, Levengood believes that microwave energy or rapidly rotating plasma vortexes create the phenomena.

OK, I'm interested...why no more info on this? What evidence points to this deduction?

The very fact that some sort of energy creates the crop circles and also fashions them as two-dimensional images using three dimensional energy whirlwinds suggests that deeper meanings may be hidden within the otherworldy transmissions from another reality.

Oh, now it's suddenly a FACT, huh?

...(the very questionable messages) have been revealed by the 3D Fractal Resolution Imaging process

...so, I could do this with photoshop. Also these hidden messages were deciphered with "FRI" just so happen to work no matter what angle the picture was taken from? That's amazing!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join