It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Relation To Lake Vostok Thread!! IMPORTANT IMHO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bennogob
Oh yes!
Another thread by the almighty "Jazz10" who has been so famous for his fantastic thread on "Iridium".............
As far as I can see you still use that iridium powder who seems to be so strong and so inspirative for creating such far-fetched thread!
Please don't be so stingy my friend and share some of your magical iridium powder!!!

Thats fresh coming from someone who only Registered: 8-11-2011 considering i was banned for over a year yet you make it sound like you and i have shared opinions? What a fool or are you one of the other trolls backing your own posts with alternative usernames?
Dont come here dissing me my friend as what i see is what i see. I was right, and predicted the Egypt situation as a watch this space, and if you actually bothered to trouble yourself in actually reading what people put then you may see. However i find it hard when all of these trolls seem to have their heads up each others backsides you dont know where one troll ends and the other begins.Whats the crack here with the 20 troll bot train?

I am not coming here wasting my time and being insulted when its not for my benefit that i post these threads. Its for you.

Laters amigo. Besides my work here on ATS is done. To all you that have came here for truth and info well i hope you find it. Bless you all. Maybe one day you will read my threads with an open mind and see what i was getting at.
While you were hanging yourselves on someone elses words, i was staring into the shining Sun. Goodbye.
edit on 3-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
On the 4th line on the opening post it clearly says....

Please make all comments to thread above.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
666- the number of man- and the molecular structure of Carbon 12.

6 protons, 6 neutrons, 6 electrons.

Also, What if the ICE neutrino machine is not a detector, but a collector? I wonder how much heat could be produced by that to melt the entire cap.

Looks like they are self-fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
so because they are building a 6 sides structure, it is the antichrist?

I fail to see what this thread is about, in a serious manner.

there i said it

people get so worked up about the simplest things

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Looks like the guys behind this operation are the same Satanic pedo Nazis from the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Right i have no idea what is going on in this thread...

So the neutrino collector is gonna wake somthing in the deep or activate some for of mircrobe that what.. kills us?

or do we melt the ice caps, i get there is connections you are saying, but what is the projected outcome?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Exactly what I was thinking, sort of..

The bible says that Lucifer was cast down to Earth..

Trapped under ice? (i know, good Metallica song)

Now, his f-tard minions are defrosting him.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Jazz!!!! I've read your post here and others you've done. Outline what your talking about than write it out. Sometimes I think you leave out one point and skip to the next. BUT my reply is to say great reads and I'll keep reading the... But stop defending yourself, if someone belittles you here just ignore them and move on to more facts, theories and predictions. Don't let people troll off you getting upset.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It's late, I have had a glass of wine and that's a little confusing. While I am concerned about this whole thing going on with Lake Vostok, I lost all interest when you brought the whole 666 mark of the beast and religion into it. I sort of shut down and stop listening errr reading in this case when things like that are brought into it. I can't help but think if this lake has been sealed off for so long that something may very well happen when they break through to it, but that seems like healthy concern. Maybe nothing will happen, maybe it will cause some major event, who knows. It gets old when everything has to be 'something' that will cause the end of the world, especially when most of it really and truly is simply just nothing. Not to say this is nothing, this is a big very cool thing that could come with risks, but I highly doubt it's the end of the world or that there is any connection to some biblical nonsense.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I finally picked up on your meaning. No wonder people were skipping this. It's a bit hard to grasp. And you're right, it does all fit the bible prophecies.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Oh? Do tell, please.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
could anybody please explain whats this all about?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Second Line.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Jazz, I really don't think people are dismissing the fact that we are living through a very significant time but we're all looking for evidence.
You appear to be coming across like you have the evidence but you aren't putting it clearly enough.

I for one haven't a clue what you're talking about.

I do know as many do about the 666 and the hexagon but how it relates to your findings is a mystery unless you tell us, we just want to make the connection as you seem to have already done.

It's not ridicule - it's puzzlement

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
reply to post by galactictuan

Exactly what I was thinking, sort of..

The bible says that Lucifer was cast down to Earth..

Trapped under ice? (i know, good Metallica song)

Now, his f-tard minions are defrosting him.

I'm just rolling about on the floor with that one - best laugh I've had in ages -

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Today i am going to try and spell it out.....no pun intended, I however am stuck here in doing so because i get grief either way because if i show you the dots that i feel are connected it means posting links, links that i know many wont be even bothered to read in full, then come back with a ridiculous reply or complain about the bombardment of links.
On the other hand i could do what i have done and put the pieces that i feel are relevant into place on the thread in the hope you can think for yourselves and hopefully come up with the same thought about it as i have. Now the person i am replying to here, has. There is a few other people here on ATS see what i am getting at, admittedly it is hard to show, mainly because people continue to skimp over threads, not reading all posts before posting. It happens all the time on ATS.
A title for a thread and the opening post is written, on say page 6 an important piece of evidence is brought into light yet on page 8 ATS members start replying having only read the OP and maybe a couple of replies at a stretch. Then you all know what is next. The thread is doomed because what was an informative thread and discussion turns into a one of trying to find the good informative bits from countless pages of dumb as replies, trolling and derailing.

I promise you all this right now. I will re-write this thread and "TRY" to share what i believe to be a connection of Biblical proportions, i am not saying that it is fact, or what i am saying is fact. I am putting it up here on ATS because it just "might" be or it might be "fact" that it is sheer coincidence.

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU READ MY THREAD IN FULL, WORD FOR WORD, LINK FOR LINK AND ONLY REPLY IF INTERESTED IN THE TOPICS RELATED TO THE THREAD. IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR IN RETURN?Text

Can i ask Moderators to perhaps allow me to post a new thread in regard to this topic and hopefully i can do a better job this time, and when i have delete this one? Or to stop posts to this thread while i do?
edit on 4-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Jazz you are starting to freak me out here buddy! Trust me when I say, that is not an easy thing to do.

I can see where you are going with this and I can also see how it connects with the strange sounds. Are you saying the beast is to be unleashed?

A few days ago there was a post of someone calling for a day of prayer on Tuesday 31st after the Virgin Mary requested it. It was about a warning that was to be known to the world. I did crack up a bit as I thought the website was blasphemous where the OP obtained the information... Now. Now, I'm not so sure.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Dont freak out mate, easier said than done i know because i think also there is a biblical connection and it is exactly what i am talking about here. I am going to rewrite this thread and have this one closed. Dont flap because its also my opinion that they are sorting it as we speak. Ive never been religious, but i am now in my own way. I also want to state that my intentions are not of spreading fear.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Why does everything with the number 666 have to be the Mark of the Beast?

The Mark of the Beast = 666 (some argue, that it is actually 616)

However, 666 =/=(does not equal) The Mark of the Beast.

What is the Mark of the Beast? It is 666.

What is 666? It is a number.

Numbers are randomly generated in this Universe of chaotic randomness. Quarks make up matter yet move at a truly random rate (not to be confused with pseudo-randomness). Anything has the capability of having a relation to a certain number, even if it is the number 666. Everything has a 1 in infinity's chance of being related.

666. I said it. I am now Satan.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The team’s last contact with colleagues in the unfrozen world was six long days ago, and scientists from around the globe are unsure of the fate of the mission -- and the scientists themselves -- as Antarctica’s killing winter draws near.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Something worrying going on down there. This is Fox News 3rd Feb '12

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join