It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Relation To Lake Vostok Thread!! IMPORTANT IMHO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I am asking you all to read this in relation to ongoing threads about Lake Vostok.
Here are the links to the threads.
Lake Vostok Antartica: breakthrough imminent by ATS member Arken.
Please make all comments to thread above.

I felt it neccesary to provide this as it is being ignored. It just so happens that the following may connect a few other things.

Originally posted by jazz10
Arken i would like to add a link to your thread, i am not trying to bump my own at all ok its just i feel info regarding the area in general is minimal and thought i would include my thread link that involves the IceCube Neutrino Observatory now i am well aware that it seems off topic but if you even have a quick read, you will see why i felt compelled to post.

I am not sure if it is anywhere near the location but within the thread are a couple of informative links.....

Here is the link Here
edit on 3-2-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

Here are some images that may show you what i am getting at.

THIS NEXT IMAGE YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE. 666
6 across
6 Sides
6 to the center

Just maybe that they are not finished. Hexagon.

Now please prove me wrong, please. Out of sight out of mind. Could this really be the location.

ohhh goodness something else has just dawned on me in relation to the last image. Could it explain the strange sounds from the sky.

Edit to add relevant pieces
Neutrino

A neutrino ( /njuːˈtriːnoʊ/; Italian pronunciation: [neuˈtriːno]) is an electrically neutral, weakly interacting elementary subatomic particle[1] with a half-integer spin, chirality. The neutrino (meaning "small neutral one" in Italian) is denoted by the Greek letter ν (nu). All evidence suggests that neutrinos have mass and that their mass is tiny even by the standards of subatomic particles, but the amount of mass has never been measured accurately. Neutrinos do not carry electric charge, which means that they are not affected by the electromagnetic forces that act on charged particles such as electrons and protons. Neutrinos are affected only by the weak sub-atomic force, of much shorter range than electromagnetism, and gravity, which is relatively weak on the subatomic scale. They are therefore able to travel great distances through matter without being affected by it. Neutrinos are created as a result of certain types of radioactive decay, or nuclear reactions such as those that take place in the Sun, in nuclear reactors, or when cosmic rays hit atoms. There are three types, or "flavors", of neutrinos: electron neutrinos, muon neutrinos and tau neutrinos. Each type also has a corresponding antiparticle, called an antineutrino with an opposite chirality. Most neutrinos passing through the Earth emanate from the Sun. About 65 billion (6.5×1010) solar neutrinos per second pass through every square centimeter perpendicular to the direction of the Sun in the region of the Earth.[2] In September 2011, neutrinos apparently moving faster than light were detected (see Faster-than-light neutrino anomaly). Since then the experiment has undergone extensive critique and efforts to replicate the results because confirming the results would change our understanding of the theory of relativity. In November 2011, the experiment was refined and yielded the same result.

You may also want to check out the Neutrino (disambiguation)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The reason i felt compelled to post this thread is because ATS members are skimping over threads, you are all taking the time to post so return the favour and read before posting, or simply state that you have not read thefull thread. Please.

That been said i would like you to take on board what i have posted, if you feel that you have a relevant reply to my connection above whether it be the bacterial discovery, or fukishima and the radioactivity connection or what ever then post. Otherwise please comment on Arkens thread and stop ruining his thread by senseless comments and lazyness.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
While I have absolutely no knowledge of what you are referring to and would need to research to better be able to understand it. I will say great job on making some kind of connection and hey anything could be possible these days. I mean who are we to refuse to believe things which we know little about. Looking forward to see how this develops.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I dont think i need to spell out the Biblical connections here do i? 666 mark of the beast, Abyss, A sudden microbial finding?
Tell me that i am yet again just looking into things too much here. And most importantly wtf do i keep being the one making the connections!
Can someone else not do it.

I am refering particularly to the text in red and the image below it. The hexagon, 6 sides, with 6 points to each side and 6 to the center. And also a strange shape amongst the images captured like this one perhaps

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very well. I will state here that I have not read the full thread, because I can't understand half of what it says without clarification by someone (possibly you).

However, I am interested in exactly why you seem to be projecting an air of dread concerning this experiment. And what does it have to do with the Lake Vostok thing?

I understand the basic function of the experiment, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm intrigued. I don't think I have the time to read through everything though. You should write a synopsis, or a summary of what you're saying here. Condense it, make it easier for laymen to understand. What you're getting at is interesting, please help us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be crazy if they end up waking up whatever was causing that deep sonar under the ocean? Maybe its resonating from there

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I will post soon i just need to look up something i feel very significant. In the meantime please read the thread, and as much of the thread in the OP posted by Arken.
I believe ladies and gents that we will be soon witness to someones return.

I would like to know of good threads regarding admiral Byrd and also current geomagnetic storms, current in the way of recent. Also Fukishima. Nothing to worry about here ok i am not fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Here a video on IceCube telescope

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Right do you want me to sum this up and risk ridicule again? I reckon i have had enough of that to be honest. But any of you that study prophecy may want to keep an eye on certain threads. 2012 they say.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Right do you want me to sum this up and risk ridicule again? I reckon i have had enough of that to be honest. But any of you that study prophecy may want to keep an eye on certain threads. 2012 they say.

Not at all. After all its kinda dumb to think we may be alone on this Earth. All the oceans on the planet were created by comets and asteroids crashing and who knows what they brought with them. Something could have developed and grown over time.

Ill check out other links.. Was kinda hoping to get a more thorough explanation on what you think is going on here.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I dont think i need to spell out the Biblical connections here do i? 666 mark of the beast, Abyss, A sudden microbial finding?
Tell me that i am yet again just looking into things too much here. And most importantly wtf do i keep being the one making the connections!
Can someone else not do it.

I am refering particularly to the text in red and the image below it. The hexagon, 6 sides, with 6 points to each side and 6 to the center. And also a strange shape amongst the images captured like this one perhaps

Would u tell me about the biblical connections? 666 is the number of man I thought, or the beast? Now what about the abyss and the microbes and how they relate?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have read some of what you posted and i am a little confussed.Are you trying to imply that what is going to happen is what takes place in the movie 2012.This being the core heating up from neutrinos from the sun causing all the destruction.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Righto i think that something is seriously amis here. Its either i am a genius which i doubt or i am at the brunt of everyone elses jokes here and i am being made to be a complete laughing stock.

People keep asking me to explain over and over again. Please listen to me when i say i dont know how i am making these connections but i understand them fully, well i think i do. However i have never been the best at writing threads and i have stated this before. Please dont ridicule me as i have predicted things before that have happened and are continuing as we speak, but because of the ridicule i am reluctant to go into things at such a depth where what i am trying to tell you in a thread is lost in a bombardment of insults and digs at me.

At the end of the day i neednt post but i am. Not for my benefit but possibly yours. If my theories, connecting of dots and predictions are right i am hoping that you will at least consider them, i am not asking you to take what i say as fact, i want you to come up with your own interpretation.

However this thread is part of what i have already wrote and what i have found interesting on Arkens thread.

Those of you that mock, throw insults my way or anything else will be reported to the moderators. If you dont like the thread dont post.

At this current time i see many connections and i am wondering how on earth i will put them in a way that you will understand. Not fact, but my theory. It is ultimately skipping the middle out pointing to the very fact of his return. Yeah laugh all you want. But hey, regardless of ridicule i stand by this.

Bear with me while i try and figure out how on earth i am to do this. OK.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you've be ridiculed in the past, however the problem is that you are being extremely vague. Not everyone will see some sort of connection between 2 things (or more than 2 things). I can understand wanting to see if others also see some sort of connection, but you also need to then show what it is you think you see too.
By doing that, you can then explain why you think there is a connection.

Yes, you will have people argue against what ever it is you think you see, or think is happening. In those cases, it's either better to just "agree to disagree" with them, or, and especially if absolutely no one sees any connection or what you are pointing out, you might want to stop and re-think what it is you are presenting. Maybe you are wrong (especially if you are the ONLY one that supports your own claim), or maybe you could be right, but without showing support to what it is you are suggesting, many people will just shake their heads and not see whatever it is you see.

Now, I read through both threads. You are showing us a very large set up that scientist have made to capture and measure neutrinos (very interesting particles by the way), that they think there is one area in our galaxy that seems to have a larger emission of these particles (or at least that direction anyways).
You have shown us that their detector is a hexagon array, and that you're concerned that it's connected to the number "666" (the number "666" is suppose to be the Number Of The Beast according to biblical readings, and that humans will be marked with this number) Here is some interesting reading on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

The only thing I can tell you is that yes, a hexagon has 6 sides, but that the number 666 does not have to mean anything sinister. If I buy a bag of beans and count them out, and it ends up having 666 beans it in, it really means nothing, except that there are six hundred sixy six beans in the bag. It's not an evil bag of beans.

I do notice that you seem to vaguely say that there are a lot of connections, but to what, or for what you have not said. So no, none of us are seeing a connection, because we don't know what it is we are suppose to be connecting to.

So yes, a summary would be good.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

THIS NEXT IMAGE YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE. 666
6 across
6 Sides
6 to the center

It gets even spookier.
You posted on : posted on 3-2-2012 @ 11:01 AM

that's : 3-2-2012-1101 = -3112 = absolute value = 3112
The number of stars your post has gotten at the time I noticed it: 4
You referenced: 666

So if you divide 3112 by 4.666 you get (wait for it ,wait for it) 666
YIKES!!!!!!!!

LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

fantastic, that just rounds my day off on the high note, NOT.
And that would explain my knowing.
fing great!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's a sign

Good luck with that fella's

/* runs

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

I dont know if that was a sarcastic comment but i am not laughing as i believe the signs are there. Not just in relation to this thread but others and also on media. We are in those times and ultimately people seem to readily dismiss that we are in a very significant time where WE may soon witness the return of someone quite.....significant

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Oh yes!
Another thread by the almighty "Jazz10" who has been so famous for his fantastic thread on "Iridium".............
As far as I can see you still use that iridium powder who seems to be so strong and so inspirative for creating such far-fetched thread!
Please don't be so stingy my friend and share some of your magical iridium powder!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join