It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Become a God:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We are created by will and continue to be created by will. To do God's will is simply to have peace because if you have peace, you are secure with your environment. Actually, you are already doing God's will because it is God's will that you be created. So to behold the miracles of such a powerful Creator and bear witness to a divine existence, then all you have to do is find peace. Peace is the accpetance of God's will which is the acceptance the existence of the universe.

There is no will but the will of our creator. So respect free will because any will is God's will. By conforming to God's will, you allow yourself to have a divine experience.

If our creator did not want you, our creator would not have created you. We are loved by our creator. Our creator creates us by will. We also create by will. There is no human doing that isn't the product of will. Not necessarily your will, but just will. This is the power of will. Will gets things done. Will creates. Whether will creates a house or a civilization or a species, it is always will that creates for all energy is intelligent energy.

To serve others is to serve the will of your creator. By serving the will of your creator, you become an active co-creator.

Will is will. By serving our creator, you become active in our creator's will. Becoming active in our creator's will is to become a co-creator. Once you become a co-creator, you have direct communion with the prime creator. You see more clearly what the prime creator wants to create and you help the prime creator get it done. Having that kind of vision turns you into a prophet.

This is why laziness breeds misery and ignorance. Become active. THEN and only then do you have the right to reply to this thread. Once you become active, then come back here and share with everyone the miracles that you have witnessed.

ABOVE ALL

Trust all. Serve all. Respect all. Appreciate all.

For all is done by the will of the creator. To respect the will of the creator is to respect the creator. To trust the will of the creator is to trust the creator. To appreciate the will of the creator is to appreciate the creator. Then, and only then will the creator reveal him/her self to you in abundance. At that point, you become a prophet.

To serve all is to serve the will of the creator. If it is your will to do his will then your will becomes his will and everything you do becomes an act of God, thereby making you a God.

edit on 3-2-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

The will of the creator is all of creation.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The point of a thread is NOT to drive everyone away from it, but to see what people have to say about it. It's just as divine to see the minds that have been cultivated in this world, as it is to see the world itself.

Consider this YOUR divine experience.

edit on CFridayam232341f41America/Chicago03 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LOL What a brainwashed heep of garbage this thread is! You have to be really stupid to believe in a mythical god!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trust all. Serve all. Respect all. Appreciate all.

For all is done by the will of the creator. To respect the will of the creator is to respect the creator. To trust the will of the creator is to trust the creator. To appreciate the will of the creator is to appreciate the creator. Then, and only then will the creator reveal him/her self to you in abundance. At that point, you become a prophet.

To serve all is to serve the will of the creator. If it is your will to do his will then your will becomes his will and everything you do becomes an act of God, thereby making you a God.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would just like to point out this is sounding a lot like worship, so maybe moving it to Religion is a good idea...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBigToe
LOL What a brainwashed heep of garbage this thread is! You have to be really stupid to believe in a mythical god!

Its not a mythical creator. Its not the man in the sky that you think I'm talking about. It's a natural force. It is life. Life creates life. All is alive though. Some is more alive than others. Life creates. Life creates by will.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I would just like to point out this is sounding a lot like worship, so maybe moving it to Religion is a good idea...

I would not like to classify it as worship but, rather, spiritual psychology and tapping into the mind of God to become a God.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Its not a mythical creator. Its not the man in the sky that you think I'm talking about. It's a natural force. It is life. Life creates life. All is alive though. Some is more alive than others. Life creates. Life creates by will.

What the hell are you on about? Charlie Manson makes more sense then you do right now buddy.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

What the hell are you on about? Charlie Manson makes more sense then you do right now buddy.

mhmm. So you disagree that life is a natural force? Or do you disagree that life breeds life? Or is it that everything you have ever done was done by the will of either you or someone else?

All of the above stand proud and true. So maybe you just don't like the whole idea of being empowered? Maybe because you want to believe what everyone else believes that it is not possible. So you admit you are a weak puppet of TPTB? Well. Carry on.

But don't say I didn't try to help.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
..and that goes to proof that the occult and esotericism isn't for everybody

I think it's pretty safe to say that if there is/was a some type of "god", no one can understand it/his/whatever motives.

It's a cliche, but still true. Here's to the unknown god..

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There is a creator. By loving the creator's creation, you love the creator. The creator will be happy to create more for you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
..and that goes to proof that the occult and esotericism isn't for everybody

I think it's pretty safe to say that if there is/was a some type of "god", no one can understand it/his/whatever motives.

It's a cliche, but still true. Here's to the unknown god..

Not true. God's motives is God's creation. I'd rather use the word, "creator". All the creator does is create. Whatever the creator creates is what the creator was motivated to create. Since the creator was motivated to create you, I love and respect you.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I won't comment on the god subject, but what do you base this on?

Is there actually any scientific proof of this "creator"?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

I won't comment on the god subject, but what do you base this on?

Is there actually any scientific proof of this "creator"?

Sort of. There's no scientific proof of E.T. life, but we know it exists. Or should know.

When I say creator, I'm not talking about the patriarchal figure we refer to in most theology nor am I saying that the creator has a personality necessarily.

Most scientists would regard the stars as the creator, but physical nuclear interactions don't do well to describe the phenomena of the emergence of life, so we have to look deeper in order to understand this, which is something science, at this point cannot do, based on a lack of hard physical evidence.

However, any person with half a brain should be able to see that this organized, procreating, intelligent/learning process cannot have been initiated as the commonly accepted 'accident' explanation. An intelligent process can't be initiated by something unintelligent. Try to imagine it happening that way, it just doesn't make sense.

It is a scientific fact that life breeds life. There are 0 cases observed of the inanimate breeding the animate, so if you want to look at this from a logical, scientific point of view, then which one makes more sense here? The "accident explanation", or the "underlying consciouness in all energy serving as a template for the emergence of life" explanation. Only one of those is scientifically probable, yet I have no support.

So the underlying consciousness within all energy is what I am referring to as the living God. The phenomena of intelligent life is a strong testimony to God's existence.

So its not scientific fact, but rather, common sense. Its common sense that is not allowed to be common by strong opposition from religious indoctrination and its influence on the scientific community.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you do not love creation, then our benevolent creator will not give you any more of it. But if you love what has been given to you, then our benevolent creator will be very happy to show you more.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Even when I disagree with you, I LOVE your threads. I enjoy sharing this posting space with you smithjustinb.

I agree with and understand your op. However, according to my understandings, I would slightly re-conceptualize a couple points.

I do not believe that God or Creator is something separate than me. Neither do I believe in any anthropomorphic God. I believe All is One. Through the fundamental energy that every iota of existence is composed of, there is no separation nor any true individual selves.

This very basic, fundamental energy, I like to conceptualize as the 'Universal Shared Consciousness.' It permeates, composes, creates, changes form, links, connects, and bonds all of existence.

"To serve others is to serve the will of your creator. By serving the will of your creator, you become an active co-creator."

To serve others is to serve yourself. To serve the One is to serve the All.

Although chaos and conflict serve their purposes, I understand true peace to be an indication of Being and Doing exactly what it is that we are supposed to. This ties in with the 'Now (Present Moment)' and 'I Am' concepts.

Let's imagine that all of existence is a vast wood. To serve the tree would be to serve the forest, to serve the forest would be to serve the tree. This Creator would not exist without us, and we would not exist without this creator.

Well, at leat that's how I enjoy to see it.

Have a great weekend everyone! Peace.

P.S.
"Is it not written that ye are gods?"
"I am in the father as the father is within me."

edit on 2/3/12 by Sahabi because: Add P.S.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Even when I disagree with you, I LOVE your threads. I enjoy sharing this posting space with you smithjustinb.

Well if you disagree with me, I saw nothing that you wrote that I disagree with that would be in opposition to anything I said.

I agree with and understand your op. However, according to my understandings, I would slightly re-conceptualize a couple points.

I do not believe that God or Creator is something separate than me. Neither do I believe in any anthropomorphic God. I believe All is One. Through the fundamental energy that every iota of existence is composed of, there is no separation nor any true individual selves.

This very basic, fundamental energy, I like to conceptualize as the 'Universal Shared Consciousness.' It permeates, composes, creates, changes form, links, connects, and bonds all of existence.

I also believe all is one. I believe we disconnect our minds from the universal creator mind. We are made of the same stuff as our creator and we serve the same function. We just do it differently. This difference between the basic creative function and the human function sort of cuts us off from this higher form of co-creative existence. Love and service are the key to re-establish our connection and live in peace and harmony. It is true we are already co-creators, but we haven't figured out how to be and what that means. I see no disagreement here.

"To serve others is to serve the will of your creator. By serving the will of your creator, you become an active co-creator."

To serve others is to serve yourself. To serve the One is to serve the All.

Although chaos and conflict serve their purposes, I understand true peace to be an indication of Being and Doing exactly what it is that we are supposed to. This ties in with the 'Now (Present Moment)' and 'I Am' concepts.

We are already being and doing exactly what it is we are supposed to do. Peace comes from accepting that. It also comes from being and doing what others want you to be and do. That's the hard part. But if you grab on to it, you'll move forward in leaps and bounds.

Let's imagine that all of existence is a vast wood. To serve the tree would be to serve the forest, to serve the forest would be to serve the tree. This Creator would not exist without us, and we would not exist without this creator.

Well, at leat that's how I enjoy to see it.

Have a great weekend everyone! Peace.

P.S.
"Is it not written that ye are gods?"
"I am in the father as the father is within me."

edit on 2/3/12 by Sahabi because: Add P.S.

I completely agree with everything you said.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

It is the Tao

"The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and
unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and
unchanging name."

The idea of God is our feeble attempt to understand the unknowable force behind all things

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by baalbuster

It is the Tao

"The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and
unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and
unchanging name."

The idea of God is our feeble attempt to understand the unknowable force behind all things

This is true, but we can know our purpose and we can learn how to live.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Indeed we can and the Way to do this is to just Be.

To just Be is the acceptance of the Tao or the Way

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join